Check your account email address ×

Texas coronavirus hospitalizations surge 11% in a single day

27 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It would warm my heart if every major city that participated in the protests and riots suffer an immense increase in Covid

Targeted limited yield munitions.

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

who fucking cares

Well, the thread had 24 views when I saw your post.

6 replied.

I'd say 18 didn't give a fuck, but only you gave a fuck enough to tell us you didn't give a fuck.

Not that I give a fuck.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Snake said:

Well, the thread had 24 views when I saw your post.

6 replied.

I'd say 18 didn't give a fuck, but only you gave a fuck enough to tell us you didn't give a fuck.

Not that I give a fuck.

Living here in Michigan I'm so over Covid

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

It would warm my heart if every major city that participated in the protests and riots suffer an immense increase in Covid

Well it's funny you mention that because Dr. Micheal Osterholm was on yesterday talking about how Minneapolis where the original protests started hasn't shown a spike yet. BTW he is the guy to listen to on this subject IMO.

7 hours ago, Legend said:

Need to fill in the space until the next disaster/movement/political uprising/impeachment/plandemic/war/etc.

I guess murder hornets was a fail?

BINGO.  And the DNC is still a go.   Good ole spingina following the narrative, just another sheep.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well it's funny you mention that because Dr. Micheal Osterholm was on yesterday talking about how Minneapolis where the original protests started hasn't shown a spike yet. BTW he is the guy to listen to on this subject IMO.

Well if that remains the case, this whole social distancing , mask wearing and lockdown was unnecessary and a total fraud.  

But Osterholm is still another "expert" who is nothing but a fear mongerer with his reiteration of 60 to 70% infection rate.

With their track records,Im done paying any attention to them.

They will find a way to keep this going so Biden doesn't have to leave his basement or debate.

77 days since he's done a press conference.  :lol:  

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

yet i saw this am your queen is keeping you subjects under a continued state of emergency . she loves the feal of power i guess . 

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They will find a way to keep this going so Biden doesn't have to leave his basement or debate.

77 days since he's done a press conference.  :lol:  

Trump has already floated no debates. Seems he had bone spurs again.

28 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well if that remains the case, this whole social distancing , mask wearing and lockdown was unnecessary and a total fraud.  

But Osterholm is still another "expert" who is nothing but a fear mongerer with his reiteration of 60 to 70% infection rate.

With their track records,Im done paying any attention to them.

Actually he called himself a talking head and said that there is much he and others don’t know about this and IIRC you have been downplaying Covid 19 since the start.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yet i saw this am your queen is keeping you subjects under a continued state of emergency . she loves the feal of power i guess . 

22 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You can thank the governor for that. 

I'm usually not one to praise authority or Democrats, but she did it right. 

Yep and it’s pretty much business as usual around here so not sure what EZ Glider is blabbing about.

10 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Screenshot_20200618-081338.jpg

That’s fine and I know about this but the results are plain to see...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2020/06/17/michigan-is-1-of-2-states-on-track-to-contain-covid-data-shows/%3foutputType=amp

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

These dipshits just have a hard on for her because they think Biden is going to pick her as VP. It's all completely transparent craven political calculus.

• Like 1