Check your account email address ×

Young white girl vs BLM

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Somebody tell me if they think whites will EVAH get along with blacks, after seeing this, and hundreds of other vids showing whites getting brutalized. 

I almost believe that blacks are actually TRYING TO START A RACE WAR!!!!  

They aren't though. They are literally being given permission to do this and they know it. If anyone stands up to them the evil govt will arrest THEM. 

Our own govt is the real enemy and the savages are their soldiers.

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

They aren't though. They are literally being given permission to do this and they know it. If anyone stands up to them the evil govt will arrest THEM. 

I would hunt down and kill and torture those assholes if that were my kid. Fortunately my girl is a black belt in Brazilian jujitsu,  so they would be hurting if they fucked with her.

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

jigs doing what they do when they get in a troop . at a bus stop no less a favoret spot for the tribe to partake in this sort of ritual 

If I didn't know better I would wonder if maybe there was a reason why they made them sit in the back of the bus...

But I know better...that wus only done because raciss, no other reason what-so-ever...

:news:

Edited by Phoenix

Black Lives Matter!!!!!! How can you defend the indefensible? These little cunts will turn into receptacles of black sperm by numerous men who have no intention of being father figures. It really is amazing. The Latinos hate blacks, the Native Americans hate blacks, the Orientals hate blacks, the Mooslims hate blacks. Common theme here folks.....

Edited by J. Jackson

13 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Black Lives Matter!!!!!! How can you defend the indefensible? These little cunts will turn into receptacles of black sperm by numerous men who have no intention of being father figures. It really is amazing. The Latinos hate blacks, the Native Americans hate blacks, the Orientals hate blacks, the Mooslims hate blacks. Common theme here folks.....

Someone's gotta figure out a way to somehow create a scenario where the italians and blacks take each other out.  :guzzle:

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Somebody tell me if they think whites will EVAH get along with blacks, after seeing this, and hundreds of other vids showing whites getting brutalized. 

I almost believe that blacks are actually TRYING TO START A RACE WAR!!!!  

They're not trying to start a race war - it's just their nature. They attack the vulnerable & weak. 

But make no mistake - they long for the day they take over & take everything the whites have built ...

With that said - there are some good ones. Just not sure how many...??

39 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

They're not trying to start a race war - it's just their nature. They attack the vulnerable & weak. 

But make no mistake - they long for the day they take over & take everything the whites have built ...

With that said - there are some good ones. Just not sure how many...??

I hate to say this but whites are intimidated!!!!

The amount of brutality whites have received is unbelievable, and they do NOTHING IN RETURN!!!!!

The little boy shot in his stroller!!!

The girl raped burned and killed with her boyfriend in Tennessee!!

This is unfucking real!!! 

Why aren't whites going crazy!!!!   

3 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Yes Pahoenix, that's the troof!!!! 

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hate to say this but whites are intimidated!!!!

The amount of brutality whites have received is unbelievable, and they do NOTHING IN RETURN!!!!!

The little boy shot in his stroller!!!

The girl raped burned and killed with her boyfriend in Tennessee!!

This is unfucking real!!! 

Whites know they will get persecuted & just stay away. 

Like I've said for YEARS. When whites are no longer fearful of arrest, the shit is gonna' hit the fan. 

One Sheriff in Florida warned people that people in his town had guns, and would use them!!!!

We have to get more police to say this publicly, NOT KNEEL IN THE STREET LIKE FAGGOTS!!!!  

• Gold Member
36 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Whites don’t go crazy......  Most whites Just move away when a bunch of blacks move in...  look at this forum!!!  We all wouldnt live in predominately black areas. Nobody here has black neighbors and that is by choice which is most of America.