Check your account email address ×

SMH....who does this to a 92 yo woman.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

And right on cue - the cuckold starts spouting off ... :read:

So by calling me a “cuckold” are you saying my wife fucks  other dudes because that’s what it means and you constantly bring  up black cock and ass so maybe quit saying it dumbfuck. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So by calling me a “cuckold” are you saying my wife fucks  other dudes because that’s what it means and you constantly bring  up black cock and ass so maybe quit saying it dumbfuck. :thumbsup:

That's a swinger you fool. A cuckold is a sissy fag type. You kneeling for the negroes non stop is why you get called it...own it

Seeing these vids convinces me I was right, when I thought that black bastid was thinking of punching me at a McDonalds. 

I'm older, white guy. Blacks hate old white guys. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

That's a swinger you fool. A cuckold is a sissy fag type. You kneeling for the negroes non stop is why you get called it...own it

You're so fucking dumb it's painful and I don't kneel for anybody you cousin  fucking redneck.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cuckold

8 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

While you watch like the faggot you are....yes:thumbsup:

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Makes me think about cops pushing old people to the pavement 

So in your mind this is justified?

smfh 

Just now, ford_428cj said:

Always a deflection from him & Snacks ...

Article today says the dude’s been arrested over 100 times. Should just take him out back and shoot him. Fucking punk.

How about you guys explain to me the difference between this guy and a white guy that beats his wife/girlfriend. You don't think white guys do the same thing? Yet instead of addressing the behaviour you all use the fact that the guys black to further your agenda. Too fucking stupid to see the difference. And for the record, if that were my daughter, that mfer would be dead. Black or white.

2 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

How about you guys explain to me the difference between this guy and a white guy that beats his wife/girlfriend. You don't think white guys do the same thing? Yet instead of addressing the behaviour you all use the fact that the guys black to further your agenda. Too fucking stupid to see the difference. And for the record, if that were my daughter, that mfer would be dead. Black or white.

Yeah how about "ALL GUYS BEAT THEIR WIVES!" ? 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

You sound like a SJW... 

What is a SJW?

2 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Post up the vid of a white guy beating a black girl ... :read:

Just now, ford_428cj said:

What is a SJW?

Post up the vid of a white guy beating a black girl ... :read:

Whoosh.......... Again, what does race have to do with it. If this were a black guy beating a black woman would you have posted it here? 

4 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

There is no difference.  But too fucking stupid?  How about so fucking stupid you ignore actual crime rates?  That would be you.  Black men offend at a far higher rate per capita than white men, and you just want to pretend the reality doesn't exist.  No one is defending white dirt bags or black dirt bags.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

There is no difference.  But too fucking stupid?  How about so fucking stupid you ignore actual crime rates?  That would be you.  Black men offend at a far higher rate per capita than white men, and you just want to pretend the reality doesn't exist.  No one is defending white dirt bags or black dirt bags.

Yet there are multiple threads dedicated to bad black people. I don't see any about the white husband that killed his wife and children some months ago. How about Scott Peterson. You know the guy that killed his pregnant wife because he was banging some other chick. But those would be insignificant because well blacks do it more. Smh!

Just now, Skidude600 said:

Yet there are multiple threads dedicated to bad black people. I don't see any about the white husband that killed his wife and children some months ago. How about Scott Peterson. You know the guy that killed his pregnant wife because he was banging some other chick. But those would be insignificant because well blacks do it more. Smh!

Sure, bring up some anecdotal story, and ignore the statistics.  We have a political movement that has run amok in the country, and is demanding conformance while they loot, destroy and kill.  Then we have the usual SJWs like Smales, WIndupToyJoe, Moto and Blem all on board with it with multiple threads.  And you come in and call people who push back on the phony narratives, "fucking stupid".  

4 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

Them squeezy wheels are gonna get some grease!!

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Don't let this liar make a false-equivalency here. This savage violence on the streets is totally different than any domestic violence (which blacks are way worse for too). 

This street level random violence is what has made cities unlivable. And it's almost 100% a black thang. Cities streets are dangerous hell-holes for one reason and one reason only-blacks. If it wasn't for blacks, this random violence would NOT exist. 

And the savagery and hatred behind it is off the charts. In mob attacks where there is audio, you can hear them laughing and shrieking with delight. 

White people do not do this. Period.