Check your account email address ×

SMH....who does this to a 92 yo woman.

I'm surprised more fukkin whites aren't walking around armed, looking for black boys on the street.

THE ANSWER IS OUR GOVERNMENT WILL ARREST US IF WE DO ANYTHING TO A BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES, OUR GOVERNMENT IS ALLOWING BLACKS TO BRUTALIZE WHITES!!!

THIS KID SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHOT ON SIGHT!!!!  

15 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm surprised more fukkin whites aren't walking around armed, looking for black boys on the street.

THE ANSWER IS OUR GOVERNMENT WILL ARREST US IF WE DO ANYTHING TO A BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES, OUR GOVERNMENT IS ALLOWING BLACKS TO BRUTALIZE WHITES!!!

THIS KID SHOULD HAVE BEEN SHOT ON SIGHT!!!!  

That would make for some good tweets and facebook videos that you will never post!

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

That would make for some good tweets and facebook videos that you will never post!

What are you tryin' to say?  

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

What are you tryin' to say?  

Im saying that none of you would care if there was videos of white people abusing blacks. Nobody would post them here. 

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Im saying that none of you would care if there was videos of white people abusing blacks. Nobody would post them here. 

If a white kid did that to an elderly, innocent 92 yo black lady, I'd say the same thing. 

24 minutes ago, Anler said:

Post up a video of white people attacking elderly black women on the street.

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Anler said:

I would but honestly how many video's like have you seen?   Between the media or upbringing or perceived "retaliation", the fact is we have a significant generation of AA teens that do this kind of stuff way too often.   Maybe they are the only ones being caught on video but somehow I find that hard to believe.  

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If a white kid did that to an elderly, innocent 92 yo black lady, I'd say the same thing. 

The lengths these bottom feeding pieces of human garbage will go to to defend these savage criminals is off the charts...

Maybe you are right, maybe they just love a black dick in their cock-holsters that much...

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I would but honestly how many video's like have you seen?   Between the media or upbringing or perceived "retaliation", the fact is we have a significant generation of AA teens that do this kind of stuff way too often.   Maybe they are the only ones being caught on video but somehow I find that hard to believe.  

Highmark, it almost never happens. If it did it would be all over the news. It would appear in the victim statement reports, 911 calls, etc. 

When it comes to these violent street attacks and murders it's almost All black.

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

How many of these can people see before they get it through their skulls why there were Jim Crow Laws and segregation and lynchings in the 1st place...

Today's white men as a whole, are gutless cucked-out cowards. Hiding behind their keyboards puking out childish gibberish at people who have the guts to expose what's happening in the streets everyday...I have nothing but scorn for them.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

The lengths these bottom feeding pieces of human garbage will go to to defend these savage criminals is off the charts...

Maybe you are right, maybe they just love a black dick in their cock-holsters that much...

Nobody defended that you moron. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Anler said:

Nobody defended that you moron. 

He is a fucking idiot and he and Fordys constant black dick and ass references makes me think they are hiding some secret fantasies!! 🤣🤣🥴🥴