Check your account email address ×

Trump Will Sue to Block Bolton's Book

So much for free press and speech. Dictators do this.

Whats he hiding

Trump Will Sue to Block Bolton's Book

June 15, 2020 at 12:56 pm EDT By Taegan Goddard 214 Comments 

https://politicalwire.com/2020/06/15/trump-will-sue-to-block-boltons-book/ 

"SNIP..... 

“Just a week before the much-awaited book by President Trump’s former National Security Advisor John Bolton is set to go on sale, the Trump administration is expected to file a lawsuit in federal court seeking an injunction to block the book from being released in its current form,” ABC Newsreports.

He and publisher will be jailed if they release a book that doesn't get approval from administration that is how it always worked you senile ignorant POS :bigfinger:

Edited by Momorider

3 minutes ago, Momorider said:

He and publisher will be jailed if they release a book that doesn't get approval from administration that is how it always worked you senile ignorant POS :bigfinger:

You should write a book.

Bolton, who departed the Trump administration last fall, was originally supposed to publish his book, “The Room Where It Happened,” earlier this year, but it was met with delays from the White House as the book went through a standard prepublication security review for classified information by the National Security Council.

Sounds like they didn't make all the changes the NSC wanted.

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

or trumps being a cunt-  my bet would be on that.  

Any evidence of that or is it just conjecture?  

The NSC claimed the book continued to contain “significant amounts” of classified information, but Bolton’s lawyer pushed back, claiming that none of it “could reasonably be considered classified.”

Guess they get to fight it out in court.  That's the process.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

or trumps being a cunt-  my bet would be on that.  

my guess is there was not nearly enough buzz so the publisher kept some shit in they were told buy nsa has to be cut just so this exact ting would happen.  and people like pampers would be sure this was it and go to there sewing circle and cluck on about it 

I heard the book was not going to be favorable for Trump but who knows until it comes out. Seems everyone of Trump's former cabinet members have nothing good to say about him . 

19 minutes ago, Anler said:

I heard the book was not going to be favorable for Trump but who knows until it comes out. Seems everyone of Trump's former cabinet members have nothing good to say about him . 

Why would they. Trump fucked them.