Check your account email address ×

Just Be Grateful The Standing Rock Sioux Tribe Isn't Defending Its Property The Way A White Republican Man Would

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Spoken like a true bootlicker

15232299_1163131157055569_7996203336943710000_n.jpg

Native americans would war over territory, food, enslave other tribes, and steal women as to help with inbreeding within a tribe.  You remove police from chicago, new york, your town it would regress on human rights, and the well being.  You would be a slave in a matter of now time to somebody else moto.  Police keep you safe and "free"

So....

9 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I think the fuckers in the synthetic shit this morning Zam?:bong:

Yeah.  Without a doubt.  I like to get all "pointy headed" too.  It makes me feel like I have a solid bead on the world around me and the feeling of bliss is awesome.  Then, as I come down, I realize I had some serious flaws in my thought process.   :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What's your proposed solution...anarchy?  I think we have been down this debate before...not sure you liked it either.  Anarchists will be dispatched quickly and easily.

Convert or kill all fascists, class traitors, and apologists.

:bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

What's your proposed solution...anarchy?  I think we have been down this debate before...not sure you liked it either.  Anarchists will be dispatched quickly and easily.

His solution is to post endless memes here and talk shit about killing....that's it.

2 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

These people are so fucked.

What happened to those right wing ideals of being responsible for your actions. If oil companies don't have to pay for the messes they make.

If they are so confident that their pipelines don't leak, why do they lobby congress to limit their exposure to their own fuck ups. 

Why the fuck would the "pull your self up by your own bootstraps" think volunteers should clean up someone else's mess?

Right now in Canada they have approved another pipeline even though they don't have the ability to clean up the dilbit.

The right wing uses the word sheeple a lot. But in this situation, the oil companies have a product that they are moving through pipelines. The pipelines will leak and they can't clean it up. Wouldn't sheeple describe the people that support this? The people that allow oil companies to fuck over their environment without paying for it are the sheeple. 

Enbridge has paid out over 1.5 billion to date in spill cleanup costs.  What are you talking about?  

Why do you think dilbit can't be remediated?  Can you cite some studies authored by scientists and engineers who say it can't, because I've read a few that say it needs to be treated a little different than light crude, but is not a whole lot different when you break the chemistry down.  

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

You tell me....you seem to be the expert.

Oh no, experts on resistance seem to be concentrated here, since I am constantly getting suggestions.

1 minute ago, sledderj said:

Enbridge has paid out over 1.5 billion to date in spill cleanup costs.  What are you talking about?  

Why do you think dilbit can't be remediated?  Can you cite some studies authored by scientists and engineers who say it can't, because I've read a few that say it needs to be treated a little different than light crude, but is not a whole lot different when you break the chemistry down.  

And it's still not cleaned up

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Oh no, experts on resistance seem to be concentrated here, since I am constantly getting suggestions.

And it's still not cleaned up

The EPA has signed off on it and they are far from laissez faire in their approach to the cleanup.  I read a good chunk of their final report.  Any remaining issues are being monitored by the state and Enbridge is still liable for.  

FAR from the #fakenews being posted by some on here.