Check your account email address ×

The dead rot is leaving

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Oh I thought you Moto and MC were leaving the board with Ben

11 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Oh I thought you Moto and MC were leaving the board with Ben

Never thought always think dumb ass.

47 minutes ago, Snake said:

lol I like the video in  that link when the ass hat smashes cop car with his board then got a real life lesson along with his little not so efective white knight friends 

Just imagine your business had Seattle on it's short list as a business headquarters.

That's as stupid as giving a washed up QB with Hillary Clinton level baggage a job as a QB... :lmao:

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Shocker....people want to get away from the liberal fascist utopia....

Imagine rural America changing their codes to limit new housing construction.

1 minute ago, Snake said:

Lets build a factory that could employ hundreds or thousands there....said no smart person ever.

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

some are .

I was talking to a city planner about 1 hr out of minneapolis this week about some land i am goung to build on .right now it is 20 acer min . but he said they have been approving all plotted 2.5 acer and up land if you start with 20 or more . and said if I plan on ever building more housing on my land to get it plotted now  and run it through the councel asap so I am grandfathered because there is heavy  talk of changing back to 20 acer min only 

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

some are .

I was talking to a city planner about 1 hr out of minneapolis this week about some land i am goung to build on .right now it is 20 acer min . but he said they have been approving all plotted 2.5 acer and up land if you start with 20 or more . and said if I plan on ever building more housing on my land to get it plotted now  and run it through the councel asap so I am grandfathered because there is heave talk of changing back to 20 acer min only 

modern-problems-require-modern-solutions

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Lets build a factory that could employ hundreds or thousands there....said no smart person ever.

in fact the ones that burnt up in Minneapolis are moving out of the city and taking there manufacturing  jobs with them . one guy in the local  news is just pissed and correctly blaming weak  city leaders and the cops for not protecting there property or even giving a shit . 

it is sad when you pay city over tax for decades then they refuse to live up to there end of the deal 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

in fact the ones that burnt up in Minneapolis are moving out of the city and taking there manufacturing  jobs with them . one guy in the local  news is just pissed and correctly blaming weak  city leaders and the cops for not protecting there property or even giving a shit . 

it is sad when you pay city over tax for decades then they refuse to live up to there end of the deal 

Basically the definition of cancel culture.

26 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Amazing what the consequences are of police corruption left unattended. Makes me wonder what other surprises are in store for America. 

Liberal run hell holes.

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Amazing what the consequences are of police corruption left unattended. Makes me wonder what other surprises are in store for America. 

You moving in?  Some cheap deals to be had for sure.

4 hours ago, Snake said:

If you only knew what I've seen happen with eminent domain... 

4 hours ago, Snake said:

Liberal run hell holes.

bingo . odd we don't have these issues in the western burbs from less than 8 min to 25 min from the city . also odd who runs those city's.  he knows it to his kids live in strong right town with ultra low crime 20 min from downtown Minneapolis. 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You moving in?  Some cheap deals to be had for sure.

funny thing is you get out of deep south and north mpls there is very little crime . lots of very nice neighborhoods with great schools odd how high home values make a diff . neighbors just don't put up with the bullshit and have cops on speed dial