Check your account email address ×

Police unions

• Platinum Contributing Member

Interesting to see all the negative articles coming from the liberal MSM.   Its not often when I say I agree with them but without question police unions are a large part of the problem.   If they had half a brain they would see that any public sector union can suffer from some of the same issues but of course they would never do that. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Interesting to see all the negative articles coming from the liberal MSM.   Its not often when I say I agree with them but without question police unions are a large part of the problem.   If they had half a brain they would see that any public sector union can suffer from some of the same issues but of course they would never do that. 

Police unions are the worst.

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Police unions are the worst.

Hey, no problem. If this keeps up, you won't have to worry about the cops...……………...there won't be any.

Black power is winning. They have high testosterone, physical strength, anger, hatred, rage, hate whites, and have NOTHING TO LOSE. 

Recipe for disaster.  

Interesting you bring that up as Bill Maher and a guest were just discussing this very issue....they pointed out that they operate in an almost mafia like manner and politicians are afraid to confront them.

6 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Police unions are the one public labor union that republicans can get behind. 

Shocker Spin is lying again

Scotto, however, was not a member of Biden’s staff. He was the president of the National Association of Police Organizations, representing about 220,000 police department employees, the nation’s second-largest such group. As Scotto worked alongside Biden in writing the bill, which became law, he personified the bond that the senator from Delaware proudly maintained with the law enforcement community’s power brokers.

Meanwhile, President Trump on Friday noted that he had signed a criminal justice overhaul bill into law, while retweeting a statement from a conservative African American author that Biden’s crime bill “led to mass incarceration of my people.” 

44 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Shocker Spin is lying again

Scotto, however, was not a member of Biden’s staff. He was the president of the National Association of Police Organizations, representing about 220,000 police department employees, the nation’s second-largest such group. As Scotto worked alongside Biden in writing the bill, which became law, he personified the bond that the senator from Delaware proudly maintained with the law enforcement community’s power brokers.

Meanwhile, President Trump on Friday noted that he had signed a criminal justice overhaul bill into law, while retweeting a statement from a conservative African American author that Biden’s crime bill “led to mass incarceration of my people.” 

:lol: have anymore propaganda pieces? Here’s the company trump keeps. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

:lol: have anymore propaganda pieces? Here’s the company trump keeps. 

Here's the company Biden keeps, holding hands at that!!

EU_7BSRX0AAoode.jpg

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

You just lost. :lol: 

Nope, just continue to point out your lies and racist views.. aren'tt you a skin head too??

Oh hey..vvvvvvvv

As Biden later said of his work with Scotto’s organization, boasting of his ties: “You guys sat at that conference table of mine for a six-month period, and you wrote the bill.”

Biden’s deep relationship with police groups while crafting the landmark 1994 legislation reflected his decades-long partnership with them as he embraced a tough-on-crime persona — one that extended from his time in the Senate to his work as vice president when he served as a liaison between police and the White House

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Nope, just continue to point out your lies and racist views.. aren'tt you a skin head too??

Oh hey..vvvvvvvv

As Biden later said of his work with Scotto’s organization, boasting of his ties: “You guys sat at that conference table of mine for a six-month period, and you wrote the bill.”

Biden’s deep relationship with police groups while crafting the landmark 1994 legislation reflected his decades-long partnership with them as he embraced a tough-on-crime persona — one that extended from his time in the Senate to his work as vice president when he served as a liaison between police and the White House

Republicans never met a police union that they couldn’t support. Bob Kroll. :lol: 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Republicans never met a police union that they couldn’t support. Bob Kroll. :lol: 

Joe Biden currently running for President: let the police unions write our Bills

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The Robert Byrd thing is so overplayed...as if the common knowledge that he was in The Klan in his early years outweighs everything. 

AADBBB40-663C-4B47-9D14-A297DC66B295.thumb.jpeg.5bdcf6a59f4091216df627f32ee53de0.jpeg

Byrd is the republican’s one last go to. Very predictable too. The republican’s main problem with blacks is that they really don’t care to hear what they’re saying. And those that try are quickly labeled as suffering from white guilt. It’s the new term for n#gger lover. What kind of message did having Bob Kroll on stage send to the black community? Hmmmm, I wonder. I swear that these people are blind. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Byrd is the republican’s one last go to. Very predictable too. The republican’s main problem with blacks is that they really don’t care to hear what they’re saying. And those that try are quickly labeled as suffering from white guilt. It’s the new term for n#gger lover. What kind of message did having Bob Kroll on stage send to the black community? Hmmmm, I wonder. I swear that these people are blind. 

Biden's recent calls for reforming the nation's police come after decades spent establishing himself in the US Senate from 1973 to 2009 as a staunch ally of police unions and the rank-and-file officers they represented.

For more than 15 years as a senator, Biden was one of the chief proponents of a Police Officer's Bill of Rights measure, which was supported by police unions 

:frech:

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Biden's recent calls for reforming the nation's police come after decades spent establishing himself in the US Senate from 1973 to 2009 as a staunch ally of police unions and the rank-and-file officers they represented.

For more than 15 years as a senator, Biden was one of the chief proponents of a Police Officer's Bill of Rights measure, which was supported by police unions 

:frech:

The police accountability legislative initiatives passed into law under Obama/Biden were systematically eliminated under trump. Trump’s all out, enthusiastic support for all things police is just one of his boat anchors. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/07/police-consent-decrees-trump-administration-oversight

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The police accountability legislative initiatives passed into law under Obama/Biden were systematically eliminated under trump. Trump’s all out, enthusiastic support for all things police is just one of his boat anchors. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jun/07/police-consent-decrees-trump-administration-oversight

:lol:Have anymore propaganda pieces??  

Biden has a 35+ year record in the Senate of working with and allowing police unions write our laws, that is undeniable

But orange man bad!!!

And he had association with a known KKK member. But that dosen't count.  

That photo should disqualify biden imediately.

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Gee what kind of message does that racist photo send to the black community? Hmmmmmmm I wonder. I swear that these people are blind.

Are you a simple? really?