Check your account email address ×

Latest polling data.

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s about how angry the electorate is come November and who’s the most motivated. 

I can agree with that and if primary turnout is any indication Biden is in trouble. 

It would be foolish to underestimate the enthusiasm for Trump that still exists. 

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trump-biden-election-doug-schoen

Additionally, public polls fail to factor in the clear enthusiasm gap between Democrats and Republicans. This was evident in Georgia, where turnout in the Republican primary for Trump substantially exceeded the combined vote for Biden and Sanders on the Democratic side. This has been reflected in most national polling done this year, to the advantage of Trump and his fellow Republicans

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s the stupid in the White house 

That was brilliant Joe....brilliant.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark

jobs come back and stocks stay up trump might still pull it off even with the made up BLM drama infecting the country on top of Covid.  90 days from now that will all be forgotten given recent history.  He prob should get us involved in a war somewhere late summer just to be sure.  

14 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

jobs come back and stocks stay up trump might still pull it off even with the made up BLM drama infecting the country on top of Covid.  90 days from now that will all be forgotten given recent history.  He prob should get us involved in a war somewhere late summer just to be sure.  

There will have to be a major scandal or something for Trump to lose. I cant wait for the debates. 

Just now, Anler said:

There will have to be a major scandal or something for Trump to lose. I cant wait for the debates. 

Honestly I think there is better than 50% chance that Trump gets under Biden's skin so much he challenges him to a fight on stage.   The whole thing will be epic.   I still think the dems find a way for Biden to not debate.   He does better hiding in his basement. 

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Honestly I think there is better than 50% chance that Trump gets under Biden's skin so much he challenges him to a fight on stage.   The whole thing will be epic.   I still think the dems find a way for Biden to not debate.   He does better hiding in his basement. 

Thats what I am saying, Biden gets lost just when he is speaking his own rehearsed schtick. Trump starts getting him riled and he will fall apart quick. I dont care how much you hate Trump, it will be hard to get people to vote for someone they just dont have any confidence in and dont believe. 

Edited by Anler

Just now, Anler said:

Thats what I am saying, Biden gets lost just when he is speaking his own rehearsed schtick. Trump starts getting him riled and he will fall apart quick. I dont care how much you hate Trump, it will be hard to get people to vote for someone they just dont have any confidence in and dont believe. 

Yeah it could be very low turnout.  To me its still all pending on the economy and covid. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Yeah it could be very low turnout.  To me its still all pending on the economy and covid. 

Im waiting for a terrorist attack or something next, holy fuck when will this shit end?  :lol:

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

there is not a registered dem who is not going to the poll. but there are registers R who are not . the latest round of giveaways is keeping me home zero diff between them on the #2 thing really matters to me 

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

how many more trillions will need to be printed and injected by the newly politicized fed for that to happen? 

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

The smartest thing Biden could do would be to duck out of the debates. 

lol they were never going to happen.  my guess he gets covid just before the debates and is cured about 3 weeks before the election but still wont go out in public for fear of infecting some one else . 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

lol they were never going to happen.  my guess he gets covid just before the debates and is cured about 3 weeks before the election but still wont go out in public for fear of infecting some one else . 

Twitter debates!

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

there is not a registered dem who is not going to the poll. but there are registers R who are not . the latest round of giveaways is keeping me home zero diff between them on the #2 thing really matters to me 

Demos would have spend 2 to 3 times as much to bail out the poorly ran states and cities.

Just now, Highmark said:

Demos would have spend 2 to 3 times as much to bail out the poorly ran states and cities.

don't give a fuck zero excuse only 1 person stood up and said what the fuck . so I am done .

dems want to fuck me on taxes fine I am at a point I can cash out relatively fast and be a cash only worker 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

don't give a fuck zero excuse only 1 person stood up and said what the fuck . so I am done .

dems want to fuck me on taxes fine I am at a point I can cash out relatively fast and be a cash only worker 

Lots of other reasons to vote for Trump even though he has been a major disappointment spending wise.