Check your account email address ×

This is what we are dealing with

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Who’s we?

idk

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Society!! Explain to me how this was productive. 

How is what productive, you posting that? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

When you choose to be a cop you get what you get.

I try and call out cops when they are bad as well as defend them when I think they acted appropriately however I do know this.   Its hard to judge a person until you've walked in their shoes for a period of time. 

I have to wonder how ANY of us would react being a beat cop in a gang or drug infested neighborhood no matter the race.   I think what they see daily would have an impact on anyone.  No I'm not justifying illegal behavior by the police but it has to have influence on how they go about their jobs on a daily basis.   Real easy to point fingers when we really don't know the horrible things they see all the time.   

Listening to a crime podcast yesterday I found it interesting how the gangs have moved in many cases from drugs to human trafficking.   Be damn hard not to be influenced seeing young girls trafficked on a weekly or even daily basis.   

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I have to wonder how ANY of us would react being a beat cop in a gang or drug infested neighborhood no matter the race.   I think what they see daily would have an impact on anyone.  No I'm not justifying illegal behavior by the police but it has to have influence on how they go about their jobs on a daily basis.   Real easy to point fingers when we really don't know the horrible things they see all the time.   

Same goes for people living in those neighborhoods. For some reason it always gets mentioned what the police see and how it affects them but that's never a discussion point for the inner city residents. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SSFB said:

Same goes for people living in those neighborhoods. For some reason it always gets mentioned what the police see and how it affects them but that's never a discussion point for the inner city residents. 

Valid point.  :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Same goes for people living in those neighborhoods. For some reason it always gets mentioned what the police see and how it affects them but that's never a discussion point for the NIGGERS.