Check your account email address ×

Jeffrey Epstein Documentary

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Has anyone watched it?  He was a real POS, but he was not alone.  There is a whole network of POS's associated with that guy.

it was pretty good. Whole situation was sketchy as fuck.  

13 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Has anyone watched it?  He was a real POS, but he was not alone.  There is a whole network of POS's associated with that guy.

Yes I watched it and its really fucked up. Dude was trafficking young girls and blackmailing politicians. Every time the law got tipped off to him they quickly backed off. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Yes I watched it and its really fucked up. Dude was trafficking young girls and blackmailing politicians. Every time the law got tipped off to him they quickly backed off. 

You are soooo right.   Think of the people that never got implicated because of his death.   And the way Acosta handled it as well as his will being changed 2 days before his suicide.   Fucking sketchy shit.

Well he was and it’s discussed in interviews with the girl and also with him. It wasn’t really full of big name accusations that weren’t in the news already. 

Edited by Crowder

26 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It was a good documentary. Finally got some answers on where his wealth came from. That was one of my curiosities. I did get a sense that’s there’s more to the story. 

Yeah, blackmail and extortion. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Yeah, blackmail and extortion. 

He made a shitload of money in criminal activity within the stock market. That and fleecing a corporate business owner. About a billion and a half dollars. He did have some amazing gifts in finance. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

He made a shitload of money in criminal activity within the stock market. That and fleecing a corporate business owner. About a billion and a half dollars. He did have some amazing gifts in finance. 

I’ve always said, an intelligent person with no conscience is a dangerous person. Fuck that cocksucker, I’m glad he’s dead.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

I’ve always said, an intelligent person with no conscience is a dangerous person. Fuck that cocksucker, I’m glad he’s dead.

He outlived his purpose on earth many years ago. I can guarantee you that that fuckwad was abusing girls from the time he was a teen. That show made my fucking blood boil on how the wealthy can play the system and use people. The judge that allowed those young woman to testify while that hunk of human garbage had to listen should be applauded. 

13 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He outlived his purpose on earth many years ago. I can guarantee you that that fuckwad was abusing girls from the time he was a teen. That show made my fucking blood boil on how the wealthy can play the system and use people. The judge that allowed those young woman to testify while that hunk of human garbage had to listen should be applauded. 

agreed

7 hours ago, spin_dry said:

For once you and I actually are in total agreement.   I was so angry at how the wealthy were constantly allowed immunity because of their status.  Unfortunately, many of the elite that were involved will never be prosecuted.