Check your account email address ×

They shouldn't have been blocking the street...

Some of your motives are in the right place, but you're radicalism just takes away the message you're trying to put out there.  

I'm being serious.  I've seen it before with groups of people getting together for a good cause, only to not be taken seriously because of a couple radicals that can't just stick to the point.

• Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I think this calls for 6 month paid administrative leave for the driver.

from the same cunt who thought the tanker truck driver got what he deserved.  just a look at me keyboard cunt 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

from the same cunt who thought the tanker truck driver got what he deserved.  just a look at me keyboard cunt 

Lol. You're so fuckin dense I'm surprised there aren't asteroids orbiting your head. 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Lol. You're so fuckin dense I'm surprised there aren't asteroids orbiting your head. 

Hopefully they start lighting them up soon.  You'll bemoan the loss of life I'm sure.

49 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

oh so you were not ex tied about the tanker driver getting what he deserved is I think along the lines of your reaction . but they just keep up your keyboard revolution from the safety of your suburban basment . fucking tissue paper warrior 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

oh so you were not ex tied about the tanker driver getting what he deserved is I think along the lines of your reaction . but they just keep up your keyboard revolution from the safety of your suburban basment . fucking tissue paper warrior 

Of course I was excited. They should have beaten him to death like machete guy from Dallas.

Just now, motonoggin said:

Of course I was excited. They should have beaten him to death like machete guy from Dallas.

yep like a true keyboard bitch . yes it was his fault the cops did not close the freeway entrances  .

guess what he was out that night with zero charges . sorry for your loss you missereable cunt . 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

yep like a true keyboard bitch . yes it was his fault the cops did not close the freeway entrances  .

guess what he was out that night with zero charges . sorry for your loss you missereable cunt . 

Of course he was because he's a white guy and he was helping the terrorist cops do their work.

I bet he does it again before too long.

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Of course he was because he's a white guy and he was helping the terrorist cops do their work.

I bet he does it again before too long.

what the fuck are you rambling on about you know nothing . what dose him delivering fuel to the hood have anything to do with helping cops? zero that's what . mpls gets all thete fuel from speedway so that is out . or was he helping the cops by driving down a freeway exit they had not closed yet ? 

so fucking desperate for a guy who did nothing but his fucking job to be a bad guy for some bizarre reason  . 

here is a clue don't want to get run over by a car or truck don't play in the street mommy gave every one of those cunts this lesson when they were 3 

Edited by Ez ryder

10 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Advocating murder of innocents.  Right out of the Antifa playbook.  Is that you, second row center, sure looks like you?

101651060_2895492777153959_3627505502478401536_o.jpg

40 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Advocating murder of innocents.  Right out of the Antifa playbook.  Is that you, second row center, sure looks like you?

Nothing innocent about cops or people who try and run down protestors. 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Nothing innocent about cops or people who try and run down protestors. 

This is true.  But, there are some factors like, where are the protestors and what are they doing?  

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

This is true.  But, there are some factors like, where are the protestors and what are they doing?  

The commies literally want to use their freedoms to take away freedoms from those they don't like.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

A couple of them don't even look fully human and with a few others, I can't tell if they are a boy or a girl...

They all look like a bunch of misfits though...

29 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

A couple of them don't even look fully human and with a few others, I can't tell if they are a boy or a girl...

They all look like a bunch of misfits though...

Wow, non binary genders are for real.

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

How do you know they are antifa? Put MAGA hats on them and they could be anybody...