Check your account email address ×

Trigger.... pulled

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

my cabin neighbor got one last fall fully loaded hard cab etc etc  . let his daughters shit bag broke ass boyfriend take it out . well he rolled it on the dirt road with less than 100 mi on it . lmfao 

It's a toss up as to which one is dumber. I have to give the nod to your neighbor, all he has to do is say no to the loser boyfriend and problem solved. :lmao:

25 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

It's a toss up as to which one is dumber. I have to give the nod to your neighbor, all he has to do is say no to the loser boyfriend and problem solved. :lmao:

yeah I know .some her learn  now they have there grand kids running all over in it like 10 yr old lol . bunch of drunks who just let the kids a fuck load of them at that  run wild as the whole family gets bombed . i think dnr and cops have been there at least 4 or 5 times a season . 

Most states are 65". One of my friends told me Maine is only 60", but I doubt they would actually enforce it unless there's gates everywhere and the 62-64" machines are so popular.

The general is a sweet machine. My dad got one last year and I'm pretty jealous. The seats are comfier than any car I've been in and it rides like a Cadillac. Great power too.

96BA32FD-0A60-4DA2-B2F1-9B251297223E.thumb.jpeg.7bfa5dda712b6cdd6331084cc990c998.jpeg

Edited by rump-rider
  • Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

Definitely nicer than my 2009 Ranger crew 700 that I negotiated for on the house I bought in Pa.....but it does what I need.

Looks real nice....have fun and good luck with it.

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

2 hours ago, rump-rider said:

Most states are 65". One of my friends told me Maine is only 60", but I doubt they would actually enforce it unless there's gates everywhere and the 62-64" machines are so popular.

The general is a sweet machine. My dad got one last year and I'm pretty jealous. The seats are comfier than any car I've been in and it rides like a Cadillac. Great power too.

96BA32FD-0A60-4DA2-B2F1-9B251297223E.thumb.jpeg.7bfa5dda712b6cdd6331084cc990c998.jpeg

Some of the National Forest sled trails that are dual purpose here are 55", but they haven't enforced it yet that I've heard, my RZR width measures at 65" so in some areas it would be hard to pass safely, still most other trails are wide enough for 2 pickups trucks if they were on the trail system. We ride lots of Forest road routes and the 73 mile Tuscobia State trail. There are 600 miles of trails just in this county which also interconnect to other Counties.

7 hours ago, 03classic700 said:

Maine was 60” but they had or have a task force that recommended. 65” and 2000 lb weight limit I know there was a bill for this amendment back in January not sure if it passed yet. Was info from my Atv club. :bc: 

yes 65 was what is was going to be. then the virus . i have had 2 game wardens tell me there is no 60" law rule whatever. its a land owner request. and since he owns the land the gate can be whatever withd he wants. places that have 60" gates? stratton that surprised me. it was a bit wider. nice place to ride?   no. jackman? its better go to piston farm or bulldog camps. the best? downeast sunrise trail and the county . sunrise polaris did a you tube vid on it. starts in ellsworth and ends at the north alantic looking at canada. or heads north torwards the airline or studmill rd. i have a 17 general. its been good. if anyone wants to ride the sunrise some time i can show you the places i know