Check your account email address ×

A few weeks ago.

• Platinum Contributing Member

The MSM was flipping out over a 2nd wave of Covid-19 because states were opening up and a pool party in Missouri.

Watching CNN, MSNBC and FoxNews I've yet to hear a single concern over the spread of Covid due to the protests and riots.  :lol:  

Amazing to see the narrative switch so fast.  

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The MSM was flipping out over a 2nd wave of Covid-19 because states were opening up and a pool party in Missouri.

Watching CNN, MSNBC and FoxNews I've yet to hear a single concern over the spread of Covid due to the protests and riots.  :lol:  

You said it.   Not one concern over a 2nd wave due to these riots and protests.   Oh but they were all concerned about VOTING and Protests regarding the lockdown.   It's the media that is trying to run this show.  Just like the CO2 levels and global warming when the lockdown was in effect.

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You said it.   Not one concern over a 2nd wave due to these riots and protests.   Oh but they were all concerned about VOTING and Protests regarding the lockdown.   It's the media that is trying to run this show.  Just like the CO2 levels and global warming when the lockdown was in effect.

Racism is a much more powerful tool of hate than a virus.   The left will ALWAYS revert back to its bread and butter. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Racism is a much more powerful tool of hate than a virus.   The left will ALWAYS revert back to its bread and butter. 

That bread and butter is not as effective as it used to be.  They are losing votes because of it.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

That bread and butter is not as effective as it used to be.  They are losing votes because of it.

Yep but they don't realize that. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

You won’t hear it on FOX. Try the dozens of other news outlets.

Just now, Mainecat said:

You won’t hear it on FOX. Try the dozens of other news outlets.

Dude a few weeks ago every station was covering covid only 24/7 in some way or another.   Fox just so happened to throw in a bit about how Obama admin was illegally trying to take down the incoming administration. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I said that this weekend. I am like why arent they arresting all of these protestors for not practicing social distancing! BTW Chicago business doesnt open up until tomorrow. FFS stupid AF

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

I said that this weekend. I am like why arent they arresting all of these protestors for not practicing social distancing! BTW Chicago business doesnt open up until tomorrow. FFS stupid AF

I think you know the answer.

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Well, most were wearing masks so there's that.

I have heard the covid19 issue talked about on a couple of local radio talk shows.

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

I find it odd the neighbor of the cop  didn’t know he was a LEO. Also his wife was miss Minnesota.