Check your account email address ×

Bunker donny.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

He stopped the Chinese from coming but let 40,000 Americans in. He stopped nothing.

Your fuckin clueless .

Trump is a loser and you supporting the idiot makes you one too.

Put me on ignore cause I could give 2 shits what you think.

really I am clueless ? so tell the class what your den hero's first move was after trump anoced he was suspending travel from China  .

now what do you think those same people would have done if trump even talked about what you suggested he do ?

waiting for you to respond

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Through a long chain of events aspartame has an effect on gut biome. This in turn effects serotonin levels and desensitizes the vagus nerve. That nerve runs from your stomach and gets hard wired into your brain. It tells a person when they’re full from eating. Aspartame also causes oxidization of the brain. It’s best to either not drink it or limit the amount consumed. I still enjoy a Diet Coke every now and then. Just something about an ice cold Diet Coke. Mmmmm

Sorry I was referencing :lol: 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Wow you're really not capable of having an adult conversation for very long are you...everything has to be an argument here with some people...

We'll see what happens.

You say 'simply out of the question' as if you have some choice in the matter. And biden may not wind up being the choice or maybe they find some other way to get rid of him...All I see is that they want him gone, and they have proven they will stop at nothing to make it happen. The fucking country is being burned down as we speak-I rest my case. If you think there is zero chance of trump not being retaining office, you haven't been paying attention for the last 4 years...

I hope he makes because the alternative is unacceptable but there is absolutely no guarentee...

Dude you fucking started it so take a chill pill.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

is this suppose to make me sad and want to emulate you and run to my room and cry and bite my pillow till I become angry again ? 

Oh I've bet you've had your teeth in some pillows before...

Just‎ consider‎ this...when‎ you‎ think‎ the‎ President‎ is‎ a‎ jerk;‎ he‎ is.
He’s‎ a‎ New‎ Yorker.‎ He’s‎ crude‎ and‎ can‎ be‎ rude.‎ He‎ gets‎ his‎ feelings‎ hurt‎ and‎ he’s‎ a‎ hot‎ head.‎ He‎ hits‎ back;‎ harder.‎ The‎ media‎ hates‎ it‎ when‎ he‎ tweets.‎ Why?‎ Because‎ he‎ gets‎ information‎ out,‎ they‎ don’t‎ want‎ to‎ report.

Let‎ me‎ tell‎ you‎ what‎ else:
He‎ is‎ a‎ guy‎ that‎ demands‎ performance.‎ If‎ you‎ don't‎ work‎ as‎ hard‎ as‎ he‎ does;‎ you're‎ fired!
He‎ is‎ a‎ guy‎ that‎ asks‎ lots‎ of‎ questions.
The‎ questions‎ he‎ asks‎ aren’t‎ cloaked‎ in‎ fancy‎ “political”‎ phrases;‎ they‎ are‎ “why‎ the‎ hell...”‎ questions.

For‎ decades‎ the‎ health‎ industry‎ has‎ thrown‎ away‎ billions‎ of‎ face‎ masks‎ after‎ one‎ use.‎ Trump‎ asks,‎ “why‎ the‎ hell‎ are‎ we‎ throwing‎ them‎ away?‎ Why‎ not‎ sterilize‎ them‎ and‎ use‎ them‎ numerous‎ times?”‎ They‎ called‎ him‎ stupid.‎ What‎ are‎ they‎ doing‎ now?‎ Sterilizing‎ face‎ masks.

He’s‎ the‎ guy‎ that‎ gets‎ hospital‎ ships‎ readied‎ in‎ one‎ week‎ when‎ it‎ would‎ have‎ taken‎ a‎ bureaucrat‎ weeks‎ or‎ months‎ to‎ get‎ it‎ done.
He’s‎ the‎ guy‎ that‎ gets‎ temporary‎ hospitals‎ built‎ in‎ three‎ days.‎ They‎ said‎ no‎ way‎ he‎ could‎ do‎ it.

He’s‎ the‎ guy‎ that‎ gets‎ auto‎ industries‎ to‎ restructure‎ to‎ build‎ ventilators‎ in‎ a‎ business‎ that’s‎ highly‎ regulated‎ by‎ agencies‎ that‎ move‎ like‎ sloths.

He’s‎ the‎ guy‎ that‎ asks‎ “why‎ aren’t‎ we‎ using‎ drugs‎ that‎ might‎ work‎ on‎ people‎ that‎ are‎ dying;‎ what‎ the‎ hell‎ do‎ we‎ have‎ to‎ lose?”
He’s‎ the‎ guy‎ that‎ restricted‎ travel‎ from‎ China‎ when‎ the‎ Democrats‎ and‎ liberal‎ media‎ were‎ screaming‎ “xenophobia”‎ and‎ “racist.”‎ Now‎ they’re‎ wanting‎ to‎ know‎ why‎ didn't‎ he‎ react‎ sooner?   Just for a particular member here.

He’s‎ the‎ guy‎ that‎ campaigned‎ on‎ securing‎ the‎ border‎ -‎ protecting‎ America‎ -‎ in‎ the‎ face‎ of‎ screaming‎ Democrats‎ and‎ the‎ liberal‎ media.(Both‎ Clinton‎ and‎ Obama‎ talked‎ about‎ a‎ crisis‎ at‎ the‎ border‎ and‎ Obama‎ did‎ some‎ things‎ to‎ address‎ the‎ crisis,‎ but‎ they‎ proved‎ insufficient.)‎ Nancy‎ Pelosi‎ has‎ a‎ high‎ wall‎ surrounding‎ her‎ property‎ to‎ prevent‎ outsiders‎ from‎ just‎ entering‎ freely.‎ When‎ Trump‎ shut‎ down‎ borders‎ in‎ the‎ midst‎ of‎ the‎ coronavirus‎ virus,‎ they‎ screamed‎ louder.‎ Then‎ the‎ rest‎ of‎ the‎ world‎ followed‎ suit,‎ including‎ the‎ European‎ Union‎ with‎ travel‎ between‎ their‎ member‎ countries.‎ His‎ policy‎ is‎ always‎ 'America‎ First.'‎ For‎ many‎ years‎ we‎ have‎ complained‎ about‎ sending‎ billions‎ abroad,‎ while‎ Americans‎ suffer‎ here.‎ He's‎ minimized‎ that‎ outflow‎ of‎ money.

Has‎ he‎ made‎ mistakes?‎ Yes.
Everyone‎ I‎ know‎ has‎ and‎ does.
The‎ “experts”‎ wouldn’t‎ and‎ haven’t‎ done‎ any‎ better.
Does‎ he‎ change‎ is‎ mind?‎ Yes,‎ who‎ doesn't?

Trump‎ is‎ working‎ harder‎ than‎ I’ve‎ ever‎ seen‎ a‎ President‎ work.‎ Twenty-four‎ hour‎ days.‎ He‎ isn’t‎ hiding‎ in‎ his‎ office;‎ he’s‎ out‎ front‎ -‎ Briefing‎ -‎ every‎ day.

When‎ he‎ offers‎ hope,‎ they‎ say‎ he’s‎ lying‎ and‎ when‎ he’s‎ straight‎ forward,‎ they‎ say‎ he‎ should‎ be‎ hopeful.‎ It’s‎ a‎ no‎ win‎ situation,‎ with‎ the‎ MSM,‎ but‎ he‎ will‎ not‎ be‎ deterred.

I’ll‎ take‎ this‎ kind‎ of‎ leadership‎ six‎ days‎ a‎ week‎ and‎ twice‎ on‎ Sunday‎ over‎ a‎ “polished,‎ nice‎ guy”‎ politician‎ who‎ reads‎ prepared‎ speeches‎ from‎ a‎ teleprompter‎ and‎ answers‎ pre-scripted‎ questions.

He‎ is‎ my‎ President.
Donald‎ J.‎ Trump‎ #2020

• Like 1

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

He’s‎ a‎ New‎ Yorker.‎ He’s‎ crude‎ and‎ can‎ be‎ rude.‎ He‎ gets‎ his‎ feelings‎ hurt‎ and‎ he’s‎ a‎ hot‎ head.‎ He‎ hits‎ back;‎ harder.‎ The‎ media‎ hates‎ it‎ when‎ he‎ tweets.‎ Why?‎ Because‎ he‎ gets‎ information‎ out,‎ they‎ don’t‎ want‎ to‎ report.

He‎ is‎ a‎ guy‎ that‎ demands‎ performance.‎ If‎ you‎ don't‎ work‎ as‎ hard‎ as‎ he‎ does;‎ you're‎ fired!
The‎ questions‎ he‎ asks‎ aren’t‎ cloaked‎ in‎ fancy‎ “political”‎ phrases;‎ they‎ are‎ “why‎ the‎ hell...”‎ questions.

For‎ decades‎ the‎ health‎ industry‎ has‎ thrown‎ away‎ billions‎ of‎ face‎ masks‎ after‎ one‎ use.‎ Trump‎ asks,‎ “why‎ the‎ hell‎ are‎ we‎ throwing‎ them‎ away?‎ Why‎ not‎ sterilize‎ them‎ and‎ use‎ them‎ numerous‎ times?”‎ They‎ called‎ him‎ stupid.‎ What‎ are‎ they‎ doing‎ now?‎ Sterilizing‎ face‎ masks.

He’s‎ the‎ guy‎ that‎ gets‎ hospital‎ ships‎ readied‎ in‎ one‎ week‎ when‎ it‎ would‎ have‎ taken‎ a‎ bureaucrat‎ weeks‎ or‎ months‎ to‎ get‎ it‎ done.
He’s‎ the‎ guy‎ that‎ gets‎ temporary‎ hospitals‎ built‎ in‎ three‎ days.‎ They‎ said‎ no‎ way‎ he‎ could‎ do‎ it.

He’s‎ the‎ guy‎ that‎ gets‎ auto‎ industries‎ to‎ restructure‎ to‎ build‎ ventilators‎ in‎ a‎ business‎ that’s‎ highly‎ regulated‎ by‎ agencies‎ that‎ move‎ like‎ sloths.

He’s‎ the‎ guy‎ that‎ asks‎ “why‎ aren’t‎ we‎ using‎ drugs‎ that‎ might‎ work‎ on‎ people‎ that‎ are‎ dying;‎ what‎ the‎ hell‎ do‎ we‎ have‎ to‎ lose?”
He’s‎ the‎ guy‎ that‎ restricted‎ travel‎ from‎ China‎ when‎ the‎ Democrats‎ and‎ liberal‎ media‎ were‎ screaming‎ “xenophobia”‎ and‎ “racist.”‎ Now‎ they’re‎ wanting‎ to‎ know‎ why‎ didn't‎ he‎ react‎ sooner?   Just for a particular member here.

He’s‎ the‎ guy‎ that‎ campaigned‎ on‎ securing‎ the‎ border‎ -‎ protecting‎ America‎ -‎ in‎ the‎ face‎ of‎ screaming‎ Democrats‎ and‎ the‎ liberal‎ media.(Both‎ Clinton‎ and‎ Obama‎ talked‎ about‎ a‎ crisis‎ at‎ the‎ border‎ and‎ Obama‎ did‎ some‎ things‎ to‎ address‎ the‎ crisis,‎ but‎ they‎ proved‎ insufficient.)‎ Nancy‎ Pelosi‎ has‎ a‎ high‎ wall‎ surrounding‎ her‎ property‎ to‎ prevent‎ outsiders‎ from‎ just‎ entering‎ freely.‎ When‎ Trump‎ shut‎ down‎ borders‎ in‎ the‎ midst‎ of‎ the‎ coronavirus‎ virus,‎ they‎ screamed‎ louder.‎ Then‎ the‎ rest‎ of‎ the‎ world‎ followed‎ suit,‎ including‎ the‎ European‎ Union‎ with‎ travel‎ between‎ their‎ member‎ countries.‎ His‎ policy‎ is‎ always‎ 'America‎ First.'‎ For‎ many‎ years‎ we‎ have‎ complained‎ about‎ sending‎ billions‎ abroad,‎ while‎ Americans‎ suffer‎ here.‎ He's‎ minimized‎ that‎ outflow‎ of‎ money.

Trump‎ is‎ working‎ harder‎ than‎ I’ve‎ ever‎ seen‎ a‎ President‎ work.‎ Twenty-four‎ hour‎ days.‎ He‎ isn’t‎ hiding‎ in‎ his‎ office;‎ he’s‎ out‎ front‎ -‎ Briefing‎ -‎ every‎ day.

When‎ he‎ offers‎ hope,‎ they‎ say‎ he’s‎ lying‎ and‎ when‎ he’s‎ straight‎ forward,‎ they‎ say‎ he‎ should‎ be‎ hopeful.‎ It’s‎ a‎ no‎ win‎ situation,‎ with‎ the‎ MSM,‎ but‎ he‎ will‎ not‎ be‎ deterred.

I’ll‎ take‎ this‎ kind‎ of‎ leadership‎ six‎ days‎ a‎ week‎ and‎ twice‎ on‎ Sunday‎ over‎ a‎ “polished,‎ nice‎ guy”‎ politician‎ who‎ reads‎ prepared‎ speeches‎ from‎ a‎ teleprompter‎ and‎ answers‎ pre-scripted‎ questions.

He‎ is‎ my‎ President.
Donald‎ J.‎ Trump‎ #2020

GREAT POST!!!!!

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

He‎ is‎ my‎ President.
Donald‎ J.‎ Trump‎ #2020

Fuck bunker donny. The fake bible hack. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, racer254 said:

He‎ is‎ my‎ President.
Donald‎ J.‎ Trump‎ #2020

The guy has failed to deliver on virtually every important campaign promise.

Right now he's sitting around worrying about 8% of the black vote and tweeting petty insults while the country is being destroyed.

He's in way over his head. He does not have the will to deal with what's happening.

The ONLY thing he has going for him at this point is that he is Not a far-leftist who hates me and the country itself.

JMO.

3 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Hey Orange Bunker man....Take another short walk today outside and watch heads explode. 

He should build a bunker across the street and hit all all the “Peaceful protestors” with mace as he casually stroll on the way to it.  It should be stocked with mcDonalds cheeseburgers.  :lol:

• Haha 1