Check your account email address ×

Bunker donny.

• Platinum Contributing Member

No matter what secret service was suggesting this was completely stupid and chickenshit to go in the bunker.  

As long as they have Twitter, cable news, Diet Coke and Cheeseburgers in the bunker, he'll be fine. Oh, and some gold plated decorations. :bc:

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

No matter what secret service was suggesting this was completely stupid and chickenshit to go in the bunker.  

Yea that is what the vid I posted is about. There are a lot more serious things going on that are associated with it...

Edited by Phoenix

4 minutes ago, SSFB said:

As long as they have Twitter, cable news, Diet Coke and Cheeseburgers in the bunker, he'll be fine. Oh, and some gold plated decorations. :bc:

He's in way over his head. Some of his biggest supporters are saying lead or resign...

Just now, Phoenix said:

He's in way over his head. Some of his biggest supporters are saying lead or resign...

What are they suggesting invoking the insurrection act?   I think that's a terrible idea and just what the liberal gov' and mayors want.   I've seen a few conservatives suggesting it. 

He should have made a national address last night. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurrection_Act#:~:text=The Insurrection Act of 1807,United States to put down

The 2007 Defense Authorization Bill, with over $500 billion allocated to the military, and which also contained the changes to the Insurrection Act of 1807, was passed by a bipartisan majority of both houses of Congress: 398-23 in the House and by unanimous consent in the Senate.[5] For military forces to be used under the provisions of the revised Insurrection Act, the following conditions must be met:

(1) The President may employ the armed forces, including the National Guard in Federal service, to–
(A) restore public order and enforce the laws of the United States when, as a result of a natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition in any State or possession of the United States, the President determines that–
(i) domestic violence has occurred to such an extent that the constituted authorities of the State or possession are incapable of maintaining public order; and
(ii) such violence results in a condition described in paragraph (2); or
(B) suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy if such insurrection, violation, combination, or conspiracy results in a condition described in paragraph (2).
(2) A condition described in this paragraph is a condition that–
(A) so hinders the execution of the laws of a State or possession, as applicable, and of the United States within that State or possession, that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law, and the constituted authorities of that State or possession are unable, fail, or refuse to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection; or
(B) opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

What are they suggesting invoking the insurrection act?   I think that's a terrible idea and just what the liberal gov' and mayors want.   I've seen a few conservatives suggesting it. 

He should have made a national address last night. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurrection_Act#:~:text=The Insurrection Act of 1807,United States to put down

The 2007 Defense Authorization Bill, with over $500 billion allocated to the military, and which also contained the changes to the Insurrection Act of 1807, was passed by a bipartisan majority of both houses of Congress: 398-23 in the House and by unanimous consent in the Senate.[5] For military forces to be used under the provisions of the revised Insurrection Act, the following conditions must be met:

(1) The President may employ the armed forces, including the National Guard in Federal service, to–
(A) restore public order and enforce the laws of the United States when, as a result of a natural disaster, epidemic, or other serious public health emergency, terrorist attack or incident, or other condition in any State or possession of the United States, the President determines that–
(i) domestic violence has occurred to such an extent that the constituted authorities of the State or possession are incapable of maintaining public order; and
(ii) such violence results in a condition described in paragraph (2); or
(B) suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy if such insurrection, violation, combination, or conspiracy results in a condition described in paragraph (2).
(2) A condition described in this paragraph is a condition that–
(A) so hinders the execution of the laws of a State or possession, as applicable, and of the United States within that State or possession, that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law, and the constituted authorities of that State or possession are unable, fail, or refuse to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection; or
(B) opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.

I don't think it is a terrible idea and I don't say that lightly. This getting real. Check out that vid I posted dude, you'll agree with 95% of it. Let the guy make his case-you don't have to agree with it. He also suggests using rico laws against antifa...there are some good, important ideas presented in the vid...

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I don't think it is a terrible idea and I don't say that lightly. This getting real. Check out that vid I posted dude, you'll agree with 95% of it. Let the guy make his case-you don't have to agree with it. He also suggests using rico laws against antifa...there are some good, important ideas presented in the vid...

I simply can't watch someone for that long talking infront of that 1970's faux wood paneling.  

There is much the local level has not done yet.   It needs to be handled there first.   Both the police and NG can do much, much more. 

Using the RICO laws on the surface seems justifiable however I'm always EXTREMELY hesitant to easily hand out domestic terrorism labels.   Goes both ways and could be used much too easily much too often when a dem is in office.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

He should have shut the country down in January instead of letting each state do it. Would have saved thousands of lives.

HES A HUGE FAILURE

I have ZERO doubts if he did you would have 100 posts calling him a dictator.  

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I simply can't watch someone for that long talking infront of that 1970's faux wood paneling.  

There is much the local level has not done yet.   It needs to be handled there first.   Both the police and NG can do much, much more. 

Using the RICO laws on the surface seems justifiable however I'm always EXTREMELY hesitant to easily hand out domestic terrorism labels.   Goes both ways and could be used much too easily much too often when a dem is in office.  

Jesus fucking christ dude, don't be so stubborn. You remind me of my mom (God rest her soul). At least watch the last 6-7 minutes of it...

And yea in a perfect world, no domestic terrorism laws, no fake hate crime laws etc. Use existing laws. 

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

He should have shut the country down in January instead of letting each state do it. Would have saved thousands of lives.

HES A HUGE FAILURE

shut the fuck up you little cunt .

just a attempt to stop flights from China sent your hero's heads spinning . then they attempted to regulate his power to make any more moves like this . good God are you a insufferable cunt 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

HES A HUGE FAILURE

Oh look at the east coast liberal demanding the entire country goes in a one size fits all approach. Shocker :lol:

A sizeable portion of the country had no need for the measures put in place in highly populated areas. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Jesus fucking christ dude, don't be so stubborn. You remind me of my mom (God rest her soul). At least watch the last 6-7 minutes of it...

And yea in a perfect world, no domestic terrorism laws, no fake hate crime laws etc. Use existing laws. 

Jesus fucking Christ dude I'll watch what I fucking want to.   Any idea of Trump resigning over this because one POS cop killed someone and handing the election to that dementia suffering fucking pervert is simply out of the question.   Now kindly go fuck yourself.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Jesus fucking Christ dude I'll watch what I fucking want to.   Any idea of Trump resigning over this because one POS cop killed someone and handing the election to that dementia suffering fucking pervert is simply out of the question.   Now kindly go fuck yourself.  

Wow you're really not capable of having an adult conversation for very long are you...everything has to be an argument here with some people...

We'll see what happens.

You say 'simply out of the question' as if you have some choice in the matter. And biden may not wind up being the choice or maybe they find some other way to get rid of him...All I see is that they want him gone, and they have proven they will stop at nothing to make it happen. The fucking country is being burned down as we speak-I rest my case. If you think there is zero chance of trump not being retaining office, you haven't been paying attention for the last 4 years...

I hope he makes because the alternative is unacceptable but there is absolutely no guarentee...

56 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Have you ever noticed no one skinny drinks diet coke?

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Wow you're really not capable of having an adult conversation for very long are you...everything has to be an argument here with some people...

We'll see what happens.

You say 'simply out of the question' as if you have some choice in the matter. And biden may not wind up being the choice or maybe they find some other way to get rid of him...All I see is that they want him gone, and they have proven they will stop at nothing to make it happen. The fucking country is being burned down as we speak-I rest my case. If you think there is zero chance of trump not being retaining office, you haven't been paying attention for the last 4 years...

I hope he makes because the alternative is unacceptable but there is absolutely no guarentee...

He’s fine at adult conversation. You on the other hand can easily convince yourself that you’re a big piece of shit. Because you are. 

29 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Have you ever noticed no one skinny drinks diet coke?

Through a long chain of events aspartame has an effect on gut biome. This in turn effects serotonin levels and desensitizes the vagus nerve. That nerve runs from your stomach and gets hard wired into your brain. It tells a person when they’re full from eating. Aspartame also causes oxidization of the brain. It’s best to either not drink it or limit the amount consumed. I still enjoy a Diet Coke every now and then. Just something about an ice cold Diet Coke. Mmmmm

Edited by spin_dry

56 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

shut the fuck up you little cunt .

just a attempt to stop flights from China sent your hero's heads spinning . then they attempted to regulate his power to make any more moves like this . good God are you a insufferable cunt 

He stopped the Chinese from coming but let 40,000 Americans in. He stopped nothing.

Your fuckin clueless .

Trump is a loser and you supporting the idiot makes you one too.

Put me on ignore cause I could give 2 shits what you think.

59 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Oh look at the east coast liberal demanding the entire country goes in a one size fits all approach. Shocker :lol:

A sizeable portion of the country had no need for the measures put in place in highly populated areas. 

Somehow in your world every state has a wall. 

• Haha 1