Check your account email address ×

George Floyd's Criminal Record:

9 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I understand DRMO a military program that has been in place for decades. But look our little lake town got a nice patrol boat for pennies on the dollar but that does not mean they need to request armored personal carriers and assault gear. The cities are picking the things they want and they want SWAT equipment.

Cities, as in the Mayor and City Council aren't picking the items though.  I couldn't find the word city or cities anywhere on the department of defense's website in regards to the 1033 program.  That would be the work of the chief of police, county sheriff's office, state police, that sort of thing.  Yes, the Chief of Police is appointed by and works for the Mayor, but from everything I've read, the Mayor and City Council have no real veto power over the requests since the Mayor doesn't control day to day operations of the Chief much the same way Trump doesn't or shouldn't be directly day to day functions of William Barr's justice department.    I couldn't find the word city or cities anywhere on the department of defense's website in regards to the 1033 program.  

1 minute ago, ManOnManOral said:

All co,bined killed less people than niggers in Chicago last month.

It's okay to kill someone if you fear for your life though.  And everyone in Chicago fears for their life.  

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Cities, as in the Mayor and City Council aren't picking the items though.  I couldn't find the word city or cities anywhere on the department of defense's website in regards to the 1033 program.  That would be the work of the chief of police, county sheriff's office, state police, that sort of thing.  Yes, the Chief of Police is appointed by and works for the Mayor, but from everything I've read, the Mayor and City Council have no real veto power over the requests since the Mayor doesn't control day to day operations of the Chief much the same way Trump doesn't or shouldn't be directly day to day functions of William Barr's justice department.    I couldn't find the word city or cities anywhere on the department of defense's website in regards to the 1033 program.  

If the elected Mayor tells the Police chief who serves at the pleasure of the Mayor not to buy an armored personnel carrier I would say 9 out of 10 times the city would not get the item. Politics surely plays a role in a local police department as it should the police have to answer to the people they serve.

36 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

If the elected Mayor tells the Police chief who serves at the pleasure of the Mayor not to buy an armored personnel carrier I would say 9 out of 10 times the city would not get the item. Politics surely plays a role in a local police department as it should the police have to answer to the people they serve.

I think you'd be surprised by just how much autonomy is enjoyed by police and their union backers.  Sometimes they even attempt to remove the Mayor. 

https://www.wsj.com/articles/new-york-city-police-union-calls-for-removal-of-mayor-resignation-of-police-commissioner-11567017160

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

None of that’s going to happen and I don’t give a shit about any Ellison guy. There’s a fair amount of disgust over this situation among local cops. Yesterday I went on a scheduled march supporting the local black community. Several of the local police officers were there marching with everyone. State patrol, city, and county. I know a lot of the local city officers and the chief. They are all repulsed by what’s happened. Locally there’s a few bad apples and they were absent from the march. There’s going to be a lot more pressure on the lunatic fringe in policing from the sane ones. These riots are necessary. 

1 hour ago, XC.Morrison said:

It's okay to kill someone if you fear for your life though.  And everyone in Chicago fears for their life.  

what element is making them all so affrade? 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

We had a young guy on the department who made a drunk-driving arrest one late night. The guy later died. BFD, people that are out drinking, drugging, etc. DIE. Floyd just happened to die at that time due to his conditions. 

Are you saying he died of covid 19 ? Fucking retard 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA!HA! Don't you just hate me!!!! LMAO!!! I have tons of money, a massive estate, great guns, not those gas-pipes you got, and had hot broads!!! Dontcha;' just hate me!!!!    :lol2::lol2::lol2:

FUCK YOU, FAT BOY!!!!!!      :bigfinger:

It has nothing to do with all that crap you say you have. I could not care less what you own, what you have owned, what you are fucking or what you have fucked. I don't like you because you're a clueless piece of trash.

Edited by GreenStreak

1 hour ago, Crotch Lickmeoff said:

Are you saying he died of covid 19 ? Fucking retard 

No, I'm saying he was a fukkin bum, just like you. 

56 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

You're the type of guy I really do think if I ever met you in person and you started spewing the bullshit that you spew here, I could probably stand two minutes of it before I rip off your head and shit down your neck

Private Pyle, I would gouge out your eyes and skull fuck you first!!!!  

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, I'm saying he was a fukkin bum, just like you. 

Private Pyle, I would gouge out your eyes and skull fuck you first!!!!  

You like my bum. Admit it 

images (1) (1).jpeg

Edited by Crotch Lickmeoff

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

All the riots will do is turn the police into paramilitary. All these cities will end up buying more crowd control equipment and do more training for rioting. And let's be clear about another subject the charges brought on the police officer. The wife beater Ellison is going for a murder charge instead of manslaughter which means the officer has a good chance of not being convicted. 

These riots have helped one of my newly bought stocks immensely  Thank you Mr. African American.. shooting up nearly 50%.the last 2 days...up 70% overall 10k $........ great device for lassoing up the jigaboos....ceo of company  and retired philly cop on Fox business tomorrow morning...... up after hours, may bump up a little more tomorrow.

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/WRTC?p=WRTC&.tsrc=fin-srch

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

and make them stop wearing military garb and carrying AR's in their normal course of business.  get their asses out of their cars and walking the streets developing relationships.  

You live in fantasy land

5 hours ago, motonoggin said:

This is why voting is a fucking farce. 

You can't vote out systemic racism, it has to be smashed with events that change the way white people think en masse. Hence the property damage you're all crying about. 

Yeah....white people very impressed with destroying and burning shit. 

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

These riots have helped one of my newly bought stocks immensely  Thank you Mr. African American.. shooting up nearly 50%.the last 2 days...up 70% overall 10k $........ great device for lassoing up the jigaboos....ceo of company  and retired philly cop on Fox business tomorrow morning...... up after hours, may bump up a little more tomorrow.

You live in fantasy land

Why does property crime upset white people more than state sanctioned murder?

13 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You live in fantasy land

You're a POS.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Why does property crime upset white people more than state sanctioned murder?

We've established the cop was wrong....but  whites get killed at the hands of police more frequently and they don't  wreck property and burn cities.   Hmmm the media plays a huge role in all of this imo.

Just now, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Why thank you ....POUTS

At least I'm not a racist piece of fuck but karma has a way of catching up with shitbags like you. 

8 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

We've established the cop was wrong....but  whites get killed at the hands of police more frequently and they don't  wreck property and burn cities.   Hmmm the media plays a huge role in all of this imo.

And why don't they burn shit? 

Because white people don't value life.