Check your account email address ×

Is this women innocent moto you piece of shit faggot

• Platinum Contributing Member

Niggers being Niggers.....trying to find Whites acting like such animals is very few and far between except for the Antifa fags but even they pale in comparison.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Niggers being Niggers.....trying to find Whites acting like such animals is very few and far between except for the Antifa fags but even they pale in comparison.  

People just flat out don't want to believe this though. They are obsessed with muh equality...

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

People just flat out don't want to believe this though. They are obsessed with muh equality...

I try to judge them individually but my own personal experiences make that very hard.

Going way back to when I was a kid and seeing my dads CB radio being stolen from his car after them smashing the side window when we came out of a store.

Have had my cars broken into 3 times in various places ...all by blacks. Another 2 attempts to break into my cars caught on my surveillance cameras were blacks as well ....and I live in a predominantly white neighborhood  

A company loading dock I deliver products for work has both black and white workers....The only trouble I ever had there was from the blacks as they were caught stealing packages when I had my back turned by their own companies security cameras. Dumbasses as well.

Trust me.....I don't have a fraction of a percentage of white guilt in my body. I have nothing to be guilty about and dont owe them shit .

I flat out just dont like most of them and this latest behavior reinforces that.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ford_428cj said:

I can't honestly ever see a group of whites doing that to a black couple that owned a store. 

Too bad the white liberals didn't have a street sweeper to bring out ...

Dude that happened all over America in the 19th and 20th century.

Such an uneducated bumpkin :lol:

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

They had it coming I'm sure.

Why you would try and 'protect' insured property anyway? Are they stupid? 

Holy fuck.  Dumb post of the day right here folks.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Dude that happened all over America in the 19th and 20th century.

Such an uneducated bumpkin :lol:

3 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Figured you would be the idiot that has to go way back ...lame

Yeah Moto...why ya gotta go and bring up that dumb old history!!!!! 

10 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Figured you would be the idiot that has to go way back ...lame

I don't believe the fairy-tale stories of whites rampaged around killing blacks for sport in the old days. For one thing the same assholes who tell those stories claim it is Still happening when we see the opposite is true. 

And I don't believe white people went from being rampaging sociopaths to the pussies they are today in just a few generations. 

It's all bullshit, blacks were savages then as they are now and white were way too tolerant, then and now...