Check your account email address ×

Minneapolis Business Owner Arrested...

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Read the definition of the word disproportionate and then ask someone to explain it to you. Dumb motherfucker 

don't need to I understand the lingo . but that said they still kill more white people . 

We have had this debate before. You guys think you can shoot somebody simply for stealing can wind up in the same situation if you do. You better know the laws and rules of engagement before you decide to play police man. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

We have had this debate before. You guys think you can shoot somebody simply for stealing can wind up in the same situation if you do. You better know the laws and rules of engagement before you decide to play police man. 

Knowing the law won't help anymore. If you're a white male law abiding citizen you will be made an example of. The message is clear-you Do Not have a right to defend yourself against violent blacks. There is a recent case where a guy got attacked by a black mob so he got out a knife and defended himself and then HE got arrested. Happens more and more..

A 13 year girl gets beaten by a jogger at school on video-she got suspended...on and on...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

Same with the guys here that are always talking about beating ass, putting people in the hospital....etc....hit somebody, they smack their head on the concrete and they die and it's asshole stretching time for the next 20 years. 

5 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Knowing the law won't help anymore. If you're a white male law abiding citizen you will be made an example of. The message is clear-you Do Not have a right to defend yourself against violent blacks. There is a recent case where a guy got attacked by a black mob so he got out a knife and defended himself and then HE got arrested. Happens more and more..

A 13 year girl gets beaten by a jogger at school on video-she got suspended...on and on...

What I am saying is if someone runs into your garage and steals a tool and is trying to run away and you shoot and kill him, depending on the state you could be facing manslaughter charges and possibly civil suit from theifs family. Simply trying to steal something doesnt always warrant a death sentence. But I know in texas you can shoot somebody for walking on your grass, other states are very different. 

If your immediate safety is at risk then all bets are off. 

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Same with the guys here that are always talking about beating ass, putting people in the hospital....etc....hit somebody, they smack their head on the concrete and they die and it's asshole stretching time for the next 20 years. 

Ive seen it happen. Especially when someone grabs a bat or a pipe or some other weapon and hits someone in the head with it. Now its assault with a deadly weapon. 

2 hours ago, Anler said:

yep you drag them in and put the  the the polymer 80 next to them 

4 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I don’t understand how burning down your community helps? 

Because you're fucking white, were raised white, and enjoy white privilege. 

You have limited capability to empathize with other people who aren't like you and had a completely different life experience. The flaw is not theirs, it's yours.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Because you're fucking white, were raised white, and enjoy white privilege. 

You have limited capability to empathize with other people who aren't like you and had a completely different life experience. The flaw is not theirs, it's yours.

well I lived in the hood in high rise public housing fighting to keep my lunch money weekly till I was in like 6th grade . I again lived in the hood on and off in my 20s and I don't understand why people want to burn down there neighbors businesses knowing how hard it is to get out of the sewer .

so why don't you enlighten us all 

Just now, Ez ryder said:

well I lived in the hood in high rise public housing fighting to keep my lunch money weekly till I was in like 6th grade . I again lived in the hood on and off in my 20s and I don't understand why people want to burn down there neighbors businesses knowing how hard it is to get out of the sewer .

I hope they burn down your single wide, you white trash cunt 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I hope they burn down your single wide, you white trash cunt 

dont like reality you fake cunt . 

still waiting for your deep insite 

Edited by Ez ryder

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Anybody in your family get murdered by a cop? 

and btw i busted ass in life so i would never have to see cedar square west or any place like it again . most of my friends with decent parents did the same . 

you have been in my neighborhood and know better  getting ready to head up to my lake home in about a hr to ride atv  what are your weekend plans ? 

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Anybody in your family get murdered by a cop? 

nor have 99.9 percent of the protesters . but nice fail 

Edited by Ez ryder
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

and btw i busted ass in life so i would never have to see cedar square west or any place like it again . most of my friends with decent parents did the same . 

you have been in my neighborhood and know better  getting ready to head up to my lake home in about a hr to ride atv  what are your weekend plans ? 

I get it, you amounted to a hill of shit despite your white privilege. So sad.

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

nor have 99.9 percent of the protesters . but nice fail 

It was a simple question so take your fail and shove it up your cracked out ass.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I get it, you amounted to a hill of shit despite your white privilege. So sad.

a pile I built my self and will defend if some pile of shit tried to take it . I did learn a few things about self preservation in the hood 

Edited by Ez ryder

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

It was a simple question so take your fail and shove it up your cracked out ass.

go fuck your self jimmy you know why you asked and it was a massive fail but I would expect no less for your feelings valt 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

go fuck your self jimmy you know why you asked and it was a massive fail but I would expect no less for your feelings valt 

Speak fucking English you dope.

The fact remains that what happened to Mr. Floyd at the hands  of a cop rarely  happens to white people.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks