Check your account email address ×

Minneapolis Business Owner Arrested...

fucked up that the leadership is so fucking limp biz owners are having to defend there property .

Facebook live is showing it many armed biz owners out in front of there stores with spotlights shining out . 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

fucked up that the leadership is so fucking limp biz owners are having to defend there property .

Facebook live is showing it many armed biz owners out in front of there stores with spotlights shining out . 

I love how the mayor is doing And saying about zero.  Like he’s in no way a part of the leadership here. Because really, he isn’t.  None of them are.  Liberals don’t know what leadership is about....at all.

”We must come together and lift each other up so this never happens again.”  Really?  How does that work?  Aren’t you the fucking mayor that can push for murder charges easily here?  Nawwww.

it is amazing to watch a limp noodle attempt to lead . I am just waiting for fry to pull down his pants and show us all his vagina 

this guy is the sort of leadership jimmy yearns for . every politician should lead with sensitive feelings first 

12 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

And the evil bastards are right there to arrest them if they shoot one of the criminals..

19 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

And the evil bastards are right there to arrest them if they shoot one of the criminals..

yep.

I would deff have one of my polymer 80s on hand to plant just in case . you know cop style 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

Cops are too busy killing black guys. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 hours ago, s pump said:

May I just ask, who you are? Do you know anybody on this site?

Who are you?   Who are any of us?

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah derp you stupid fuck. we have been over this yet you forget again 

Screenshot_20200529-072800.jpg

You’re just as dumb as a fucking box of rocks.....police kill blacks at a much higher rate you brain dead fucking cunt

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

so pull up some  deaths by the actual numbers .

not percentages not some manipulated bull shit actual numbers by race .

then tell me again how dumb I am 

You’re a fucking moron incapable of understanding anything 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You’re a fucking moron incapable of understanding anything 

ok then pull up the number of cop shooting by race and show me how stupid I am .  till then shut your white toste hick ass 

Simple statistics on how many of what race are shot by police are irrelevant.   Need to see shootings that are justified/unjustified.   Sorry but if you pull a gun or knife on a cop they have every right to shoot you no different than we do.

43 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yeah derp you stupid fuck. we have been over this yet you forget again 

Screenshot_20200529-072800.jpg

Unknown?  :lol:   I see that in some crime stat's all the time and I find it hilarious.   

23 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

ok then pull up the number of cop shooting by race and show me how stupid I am .  till then shut your white toste hick ass 

Read the definition of the word disproportionate and then ask someone to explain it to you. Dumb motherfucker 

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Simple statistics on how many of what race are shot by police are irrelevant.   Need to see shootings that are justified/unjustified.   Sorry but if you pull a gun or knife on a cop they have every right to shoot you no different than we do.

Exactly and when that is all taken into account, it proves there is no bias. I've posted studies and the sjw's avoid them like plague...