Check your account email address ×

Minneapolis Business Owner Arrested...

39 minutes ago, Anler said:

What I am saying is if someone runs into your garage and steals a tool and is trying to run away and you shoot and kill him, depending on the state you could be facing manslaughter charges and possibly civil suit from theifs family. Simply trying to steal something doesnt always warrant a death sentence. But I know in texas you can shoot somebody for walking on your grass, other states are very different. 

If your immediate safety is at risk then all bets are off. 

I understand that. But there are cases where the white man breaks no laws and they still go after him. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Speak fucking English you dope.

The fact remains that shit like what happened to Mr. Floyd at the hand of a cop really happens to white people.

more crackers are killed by cops than blacks .blacks are responsible for the majority of murder in this countery 

next fact none of this shit going down has a fuck to do with George just  a sorry excuse to riot . and fyi I would say  about 1/3 are suburban white boys and girls just looking for a thrill.  

19 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

dont like reality you fake cunt . 

still waiting for your deep insite 

He's the most hateful miserable bastard I've ever seen. 

Talk about toxic..

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

How many and how far away is your token black neighbor?

Black kids up the street ....less than one block. Sienna is at my house from time to time. Daughter is friends with them

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Black kids up the street ....less than one block. Sienna is at my house from time to time. Daughter is friends with them

So 1.  You are one diversified fucker!!

18 hours ago, motonoggin said:

He's the newest addition to the FS Klan.

Your brother is a member, I thought you knew.

Age shaming hypocritical loseR.  Jesus what an insufferable twat.  40 something sjw’s are just the worst.  You must be a joy at family get together a.  “Sshhh, here comes Dan...he fancies himself an anarchist, and thinks he’s the smartest guy in the room just ask him.  Whatever you do don’t get him going on anyone more successful than him”.  :lol:

18 hours ago, f7ben said:

:owned:

Shut up pant load

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

You’re a fucking moron incapable of understanding anything 

Well there’s some irony  :lol: 

8 hours ago, f7ben said:

Read the definition of the word disproportionate and then ask someone to explain it to you. Dumb motherfucker 

Take a few statistic courses and get back to us on correlation, percentages and tell us all the per capita stats, right after you bedazzle us all with your investing prowess. :lol:

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

I hope they burn down your single wide, you white trash cunt 

I hope you die in a fire.  :bc:   Cheers!  

I love these threads.i love the Self hating  hillJacks from Whitebread Pennsyltucky lecturing everyone about race.  
Went with my daughter to NJ today and bought a car from a black man today.  Even shook his hand.   :lol:  oh noes 

• Like 1