Check your account email address ×

So MC slinger Snowrider will you call dems the party of NO now?

jtssrx

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I hope he does. The country does not need more republican ideas. 

This is why you have zero credibility. You cried fir years about the party of no. Here you have s chance to say the same and you applaud it. 

What a faggot 

9 hours ago, jtssrx said:

This is why you have zero credibility. You cried fir years about the party of no. Here you have s chance to say the same and you applaud it. 

What a faggot 

Thats because I support Dodd Frank you imbecile. He also has Republican votes you dumb ass.

Also if you come here for credibility I feel sad for you

Edited by Mainecat

Thats because I support Dodd Frank you imbecile. He also has Republican votes you dumb ass.

What exactly do you support about dodd frank?

Holy shit.  But...I'm not surprised.

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What exactly do you support about dodd frank?

He doesn't know.  He was told he is supposed to support it.  Let him google his talking points about it and he'll get back to you.

THE WORSE PIECE OF LEGISLATION TO EVER HIT PRIVATE BUSINESS.  Well, in America anyway.  I think we'd have to hit the communist countries to find worse (or equal).

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Holy shit.  But...I'm not surprised.

He doesn't know.  He was told he is supposed to support it.  Let him google his talking points about it and he'll get back to you.

THE WORSE PIECE OF LEGISLATION TO EVER HIT PRIVATE BUSINESS.  Well, in America anyway.  I think we'd have to hit the communist countries to find worse (or equal).

I have spoken out many times on the issue before, especially during the Bush fail years when you all were apparently sleeping.

Edited by Mainecat

Just now, Mainecat said:

Transparency?

Transparency laws are and have been in place to ensure that too much "fuckery" isn't taking place already.  Full transparency is interfering with trade secrets and usurping corporate enterprise.  Something that is a big fat NO-NO for government.

Next?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Transparency laws are and have been in place to ensure that too much "fuckery" isn't taking place already.  Full transparency is interfering with trade secrets and usurping corporate enterprise.  Something that is a big fat NO-NO for government.

Next?

Not when you want to remove Dodd Frank....transparency is a huge factor of Dodd Frank.

Just now, Mainecat said:

Not when you want to remove Dodd Frank....transparency is a huge factor of Dodd Frank.

It is...but like I said, it's too much government control and stifling private enterprise.  There were enough "controls" before.  Dodd-Frank is a wall for growth...to be lowered and raised at the governments pleasure.  It's why our growth in the last 8 has been comparably stagnate.  And I don't give a fuck what the MSM is lying about to help their idiot king.  The numbers are there for people adept at reading economic signals.  Simply put...look at our prime interest rate trends over the last eight years.  No growth.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

horseshit,  working in an industry regulated under DF I will say the fact that the regulatory bodies refuse to give black and white answers is maddening and continues to drive up consumer costs.  Regulations were needed but like most bills passed under the current administration poorly thought out and executed but no shocker given warrens involvement in the regulatory end since she doesn't know shit about how things actually work,  

For as much as we like to bitch about insdiers in this country reality is you have to have some experience inside to be bale to actually design regulations that effect the real problems,  academics never do this well.