Check your account email address ×

Interesting The Way This Hoax Works

• Platinum Contributing Member

Strange how meat packing plants aren't affected like this during every cold and flu season....hmmmmmm

In Oklahoma pork-packing town, COVID-19 stirs fear, faith and sorrow - Reuters
https://apple.news/AXs9ZqhprRHaubHMB1zlamA

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Strange how meat packing plants aren't affected like this during every cold and flu season....hmmmmmm

Reuters is now on th fake news list!

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

during most flu seasons the tv is not dominated by fear broadcasting in a unbeleveble effort to control the sheep . and I have to tip my hat it is working as planned.  I had more faith in the human race but I was wrong most are sorry cunts who yearn for direction 

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

No one said it’s a hoax. No one has ever denied the existence of Covid19. The hoax is the response. The Shelter in place orders that were supposed to be two weeks to flatten the curve that have turned into find a cure or a vaccine. 

it doesn’t matter to you that 99% survive or that every model was wrong because you supported this response. Your pride is keeping you from saying you were wrong.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Tell us exactly what you think this means.

Just now, Snake said:

When Smales does a "hmmmmmmm", he wants to see others react so he knows what position to take.

I know.  It’s excellent to watch him play it off as if he has any thoughts of his own on the subjects he posts. His “thoughts” come in the same bandwidth as MaineCunts.  DRUMPH!!!!!

:lol:

2 hours ago, Snake said:

When Smales does a "hmmmmmmm", he wants to see others react so he knows what position to take.

Yeah but he's a good Christian, just listen to him....fucking moron of the highest order.

Fuck face Trump is driving the national response to Covid. 

He's controlling Pence who has a string attached from his nose to Trump's ass.

He's controlling Brix, who wants her 15 minutes of fame. 

He's controlling Fauci, who is probably ready to bail. 

He's controlling Azar who wants to keep his job.

It's a fukkin clusterfuck, and has been from day one!! 

Trump is gonna' sacrifice another hundred thousand old fucks like me, to insure his re-election. 

By opening up the country, covid will explode. It already has in some areas. 

Trump is a demonic bastard, you can see it in his face. 

We are fucked in this country choosing between Biden and Trump. It's a lose/lose situation.

4 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Reuters is now on th fake news list!

All news is fake, you have to go to Twitter for truth. Or sometimes Facebook. 

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, Anler said:

All news is fake, you have to go to Twitter for truth. Or sometimes Facebook. 

I thought it was who ever validates my opinion on the particular day?

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Despite the high rate of infection among plant workers, the company has reported no deaths among employees.

Hmmmmm

that should not be in caps it is not promoting the fear 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fuck face Trump is driving the national response to Covid. 

He's controlling Pence who has a string attached from his nose to Trump's ass.

He's controlling Brix, who wants her 15 minutes of fame. 

He's controlling Fauci, who is probably ready to bail. 

He's controlling Azar who wants to keep his job.

It's a fukkin clusterfuck, and has been from day one!! 

Trump is gonna' sacrifice another hundred thousand old fucks like me, to insure his re-election. 

By opening up the country, covid will explode. It already has in some areas. 

Trump is a demonic bastard, you can see it in his face. 

We are fucked in this country choosing between Biden and Trump. It's a lose/lose situation.

so you don't give a fuck about all the people looking there businesses they spent there whole life to build ? you don't give a fuck about all the women getting knocked around because there spouce can't get tge fuck out and go chill out and have a beer. you dont give a fuck about all the people who will never have a job to go back to because there boss could not keep it going . you don't give a fuck about the wave of foreclosures coming in about 7 mo from this and the wave of suicides that will coincidence.  

why because you are a fucking sheep looking at a tv all day playingvti your fear like a fucking limp noodle.  how pathetic for a self proclaimed bad ass . more like a used up cunt .o.4% death rate and most of those,are in nursing homes . good God what a pantie wast to buy in to this fear like you have 

Screenshot_20200524-093039.jpg

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you don't give a fuck about all the people looking there businesses they spent there whole life to build ? you don't give a fuck about all the women getting knocked around because there spouce can't get tge fuck out and go chill out and have a beer. you dont give a fuck about all the people who will never have a job to go back to because there boss could not keep it going . you don't give a fuck about the wave of foreclosures coming in about 7 mo from this and the wave of suicides that will coincidence.  

why because you are a fucking sheep looking at a tv all day playingvti your fear like a fucking limp noodle.  how pathetic for a self proclaimed bad ass . more like a used up cunt .o.4% death rate and most of those,are in nursing homes . good God what a pantie wast to buy in to this fear like you have 

Screenshot_20200524-093039.jpg

If a guy loses his business that he spent his whole life building, just because of a 90-120 day shut down, the loser deserves to lose it, because he should literally have millions in cash reserve. 

As for the wives getting knocked around, most of them deserve to be bitch-slapped. So, fuck those losers too.

People who won't have a job to go back to, who gives a fuck!! This is a GLOBAL PANDEMIC of biblical proportion, I could care less about some fukkin job loss. I care about my family's survival, not some fuckstick job.

Most people live beyond their means, in bigger houses than they can really afford, so fuck those SHOW-OFF CUNTS TOO!! They deserve to be foreclosed for not having THOUSANDS IN THEIR SAVINGS ACCOUNT. 

Come over here and let me know how loud the blast was from my .357 Mag, when your ears stop ringin', you fukkin faggot. 

LMAO!! Wow, you're kind of funny today!!! Like I give a shit about some fat-assed cunt gettin' slapped around by her loser-head husband!!!! LMMFAO!!!

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If a guy loses his business that he spent his whole life building, just because of a 90-120 day shut down, the loser deserves to lose it, because he should literally have millions in cash reserve. 

As for the wives getting knocked around, most of them deserve to be bitch-slapped. So, fuck those losers too.

People who won't have a job to go back to, who gives a fuck!! This is a GLOBAL PANDEMIC of biblical proportion, I could care less about some fukkin job loss. I care about my family's survival, not some fuckstick job.

Most people live beyond their means, in bigger houses than they can really afford, so fuck those SHOW-OFF CUNTS TOO!! They deserve to be foreclosed for not having THOUSANDS IN THEIR SAVINGS ACCOUNT. 

Come over here and let me know how loud the blast was from my .357 Mag, when your ears stop ringin', you fukkin faggot. 

LMAO!! Wow, you're kind of funny today!!! Like I give a shit about some fat-assed cunt gettin' slapped around by her loser-head husband!!!! LMMFAO!!!

I started to reply then, I just stopped.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I started to reply then, I just stopped.

OK, take a breather and start again. I have to go out and finish cleaning the chicken coop. I'll be back later.   

12 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

It's mind boggling isn't it. 

He appears to be growing more and more frustrated.  Between the impending race wars and Cuomo turning out to be another total inept fraud, he may be struggling a bit right now.  :dunno:

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK, take a breather and start again. I have to go out and finish cleaning the chicken coop. I'll be back later.   

nawwww...I’m good!  

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

so it is beyond obvious you have never done shit but work for some other guy who had the balls to take the risk 

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so it is beyond obvious you have never done shit but work for some other guy who had the balls to take the risk 

No, what's obvious is the obscene amount of money I make some days in the stock market.