Check your account email address ×

Fucking moron just opened up all churches

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

I want to go to the fucking bar....I want to go out to eat.....and I want to go to work

Trump doesn’t give two fucks about those parts of my life

Let me buy you a beer lipshits.

DA1520CC-5ECD-4554-821E-DCD91CBB1DE9.png

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

you trying to suck him off behind sandies

You must WANT to suck him off, ya' red-headed faggot. STFU!!!

On 5/22/2020 at 2:21 PM, Polaris 550 said:

This has nothing to do with state's rights, the constitution, or religious freedom.

It has EVERYTHING to do with stopping a deadly plague. Nothing else.

There is no treatment available now.

There is no vaccine available now.

The only way to choke it out is with total isolation.

If not, it will keep exploding. 

God, this pandemic is really showing what a fucking unqualified dildo Trump really is. 

It's also showing what a giant pussified coward you are

8 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

It's also showing what a giant pussified coward you are

STFU!! You fat bastid!! Mossberg pump 12 gauge!!! LMMFAO!!! What a piece of shit!!!

Why don't you get REAL shotguns like Pipes has.

Beretta 1301 comp, and Beretta A 490. Those are real PROFESSIONAL GRADE shotguns, not K-MART Mossbergs!! LMAO!!

Hey, are you still rubbing the stock on your MOSEY GANANT!!!! LMMFAO!!! What a piece of gaspipe!!!! LMAO!!

23 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

STFU!! You fat bastid!! Mossberg pump 12 gauge!!! LMMFAO!!! What a piece of shit!!!

Why don't you get REAL shotguns like Pipes has.

Beretta 1301 comp, and Beretta A 490. Those are real PROFESSIONAL GRADE shotguns, not K-MART Mossbergs!! LMAO!!

Hey, are you still rubbing the stock on your MOSEY GANANT!!!! LMMFAO!!! What a piece of gaspipe!!!! LMAO!!

Mossberg is junk? Ok. Must be why the US military uses the 590A1. people who know nothing about firearms say shit like that all the time. Get a grip fuckstick.

Edited by GreenStreak

1 minute ago, GreenStreak said:

Mossberg is junk? Ok. Must be why the US military uses the 590A1. people who know nothing about firearms say shit like that all the time. Get a grip fuckstick.

Military uses the cheapest bidder. 

Are you still strokin' your MOSEY GANANT? 

3 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

Have you EVAh seen the pros on tv using a Messberg while hunting pheasants in South Dakota???  

On 5/22/2020 at 11:35 AM, Ez ryder said:

mostly old people any way . we don't have money for SS after this last spending spree so a win win I guess 

so r u going to get the virus and die to reduce your burden on humanity? we cant b paying for u forever you're right. u r worthless so better 2 have u gone

1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

mach is worried because his black boyfriend already gave him aids

What black boyfriend, you gay eskimo?  HA! HA! HA!  You look like a fukkin Asian Ladyboy!!!! LMMFAO!!! 

FRANCOIS!!!! FRANCOIS THE LADYBOY!!!!!!

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

That's a load of crap. They have adopted a Sig Sauer pistol and some of the service branches use the Benelli so that blows your theory out of the water you stupid ignorant fuckstick 

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Have you EVAh seen the pros on tv using a Messberg while hunting pheasants in South Dakota???  

World champion Jerry Miculek does 3 gun with his Mossberg shotgun.

• Platinum Contributing Member
42 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

That's a load of crap. They have adopted a Sig Sauer pistol and some of the service branches use the Benelli so that blows your theory out of the water you stupid ignorant fuckstick 

Military uses mossburg because they always work. Plain and simple. 535 is an affordable very reliable gun.

8 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

so r u going to get the virus and die to reduce your burden on humanity? we cant b paying for u forever you're right. u r worthless so better 2 have u gone

ok rez boy lmfao cant make this shit up . i pay in more every year than you prob make . why? well because people like you have been on the dole for fucking generations.  I can almost guerntee there is not 1 shitbag program avalable that you have not been taught how to acess and manipulate from a very young age . 

Edited by Ez ryder

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

lnfao at what point has any fed agency gone with low bid ? especially military they are about the fucking worst . any Corp who has dealings with military contracts has a massive entertainment  and staff budget 

5 hours ago, GreenStreak said:

OK fat ass McGruff. Do you own THE EXACT SAME GUN that the military does?? 

Not the same make, model, but the EXACT SAME MILITARY version as the government does? Or, is yours off the rack at K-Mart?  

I'll be back to own you some more old znotty. 

You'll own JAck Shit, you fat bastid. I seen your place, it looks like the town junk yard. 

I'll be back to own you some more old znotty. 

I used ta' own a Mossberg 500Atp, 12 gauge. Seven rounds, short barrel. Not a bad gun, but certainly no prize!!

You can't possibly compare it to a Beretta/Benelli/Browning. 

SHUT THE FUCK UP, you fat bastid, go back to waxing your Mosey Dolphin. 

4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

lnfao at what point has any fed agency gone with low bid ? especially military they are about the fucking worst . any Corp who has dealings with military contracts has a massive entertainment  and staff budget 

He never answered the question, if he's still waxin' his Mosin Dolphins. 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

OK fat ass McGruff. Do you own THE EXACT SAME GUN that the military does?? 

Not the same make, model, but the EXACT SAME MILITARY version as the government does? Or, is yours off the rack at K-Mart?  

Same one you dumb bastid. Has the steel safety.