Check your account email address ×

Which one of you mask wearing faggots works at Costco

That video just shows that customer doesn't know what freedom means. 

Costco has the freedom to not allow him in the store if he doesn't follow their policies. :smack:

This is JT's version of America. Where free patriots are having their constitutional rights stripped because they can't follow store rules and Jews are being washed away in the streets with water guns 

:lol: 

• Haha 7

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Fucking retarded guy.   Business' have every right to have this policy if they choose.   Don't like it go fucking shop somewhere else.   This is not like the govt mandating masks in public.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, frenchy said:

This is JT's version of America. Where free patriots are having their constitutional rights stripped because they can't follow store rules and Jews are being washed away in the streets with water guns 

:lol: 

Those joos needed a bath anyway. 

• Haha 1

I think he woke up in a buffet line not a free country, what a fuckin asshole.

Should get "DNT" branded right on his fucking cement forehead so he's barred from medical treatment

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

That video just shows that customer doesn't know what freedom means. 

Costco has the freedom to not allow him in the store if he doesn't follow their policies. :smack:

Exactly. :bc:

I do wonder however, can they refuse to make a wedding cake for a non mask wearing gay couple?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

What a dumb fuck. He knew the policy when he walked through the door. Should have gone somewhere else. 

Looks like he may have been there just hoping to be able to make a video for all of his followers.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Exactly. :bc:

I do wonder however, can they refuse to make a wedding cake for a non mask wearing gay couple?

No. If you phone the order in (like Joel and Neal did) and pay for it  over the phone then have someone that wears a mask go pick it up you are solid.   :bc:

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Hey jt,  I wore my mask today and $100 says that you wouldn't call me a faggot to my face. :news:

Ha ha ha ha ha 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Fucking retarded guy.   Business' have every right to have this policy if they choose.   Don't like it go fucking shop somewhere else.   This is not like the govt mandating masks in public.  

It’s not their policy I was in costco Sunday no mask!! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Ha ha ha ha ha 

I thought masks were mandatory for all members and employees in all Costco’s............. regardless of what day it is?  

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I thought masks were mandatory for all members and employees in all Costco’s............. regardless of what day it is?  

It depends on what world you live in, I'd say no in bizzaro world.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Ha ha ha ha ha 

Might be store to store dude.  

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Might be store to store dude.  

According to the link I posted above the mask policy applies to all stores, all employees and all members/guests except those under 2 years of age and those who can not wear a mask for medical reasons.

Dear Costco Member,

To help protect our employees and members, effective May 4, 2020, all Costco members and guests must wear a face covering that covers the mouth and nose, at all times while at Costco. This requirement does not apply to children under the age of 2 or to individuals who are unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition.

Costco employees are required to wear face coverings, and now we are asking that Costco members do so too. We know some members may find this inconvenient or objectionable, but under the circumstances we believe the added safety is worth any inconvenience. This is not simply a matter of personal choice; a face covering protects not just the wearer, but others too.

In short, we believe this is the right thing to do under the current circumstances. Although some may disagree with this policy or question its effectiveness, we’re choosing to err on the side of safety in our shopping environments. Costco has continued to operate during this crisis as an essential business in all of our communities, and our employees are on the front lines. As part of a community, we believe this simple act of safety and courtesy is one that Costco members and employees can undertake together.

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

According to the link I posted above the mask policy applies to all stores, all employees and all members/guests except those under 2 years of age and those who can not wear a mask for medical reasons.

Dear Costco Member,

To help protect our employees and members, effective May 4, 2020, all Costco members and guests must wear a face covering that covers the mouth and nose, at all times while at Costco. This requirement does not apply to children under the age of 2 or to individuals who are unable to wear a face covering due to a medical condition.

Costco employees are required to wear face coverings, and now we are asking that Costco members do so too. We know some members may find this inconvenient or objectionable, but under the circumstances we believe the added safety is worth any inconvenience. This is not simply a matter of personal choice; a face covering protects not just the wearer, but others too.

In short, we believe this is the right thing to do under the current circumstances. Although some may disagree with this policy or question its effectiveness, we’re choosing to err on the side of safety in our shopping environments. Costco has continued to operate during this crisis as an essential business in all of our communities, and our employees are on the front lines. As part of a community, we believe this simple act of safety and courtesy is one that Costco members and employees can undertake together.

I'm sure some stores enforce more or less than others.   Fact is a business has the right to implement this.   I don't think its that big of deal right now.  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'm sure some stores enforce more or less than others.   Fact is a business has the right to implement this.   I don't think its that big of deal right now.  

If corp Costco makes a policy stating masks are mandatory I can't imagine individual store managers ignoring the policy.  I suppose enforcement may vary.

All AK Costco's have mandatory mask policies.  You want to shop at Costco, you wear a mask.