Check your account email address ×

Arbery case

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

2.19 fucking scam 

I just filled up in a  small 1 gas station town in N MN for 1.59

Last weekend I filled the wifes escape for $1.39 When I went by 2 days later it was back up to $1.69

53 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

They aren't. My biggest beef is with the lying media and the morons who still believe them.

Maybe You simply have a fondness for black men. I don't even Want to know.

Turning to gay talk is a shtick used by many on here already,,,it's a sign of a weak stance. Maybe get your own material if you think you are going to move the needle here. Now your just flailing looking for attention,,,,but by all means don't stop.We lost a few crackerjacks in the last year so there is an opening for you. 

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Last weekend I filled the wifes escape for $1.39 When I went by 2 days later it was back up to $1.69

Trump threatened to pull military protection of Saudi refineries if they didn't cut production. They caved. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Trump threatened to pull military protection of Saudi refineries if they didn't cut production. They caved. 

Son a fingah!!!!!!!!!

Filled up this morning 1.89

Note left at Ahmaud Arbery memorial site: ‘I should have stopped them’

GBI says person who left note is not connected to investigation

BRUNSWICK, Ga. – An unsigned note was left at a memorial marking the site of Ahmaud Arbery’s death.

The card that was left at the memorial site in the Satilla Shores neighborhood reads: “Ahmaud - I am so sorry. I should have stopped them. I am so sorry.”

It’s unclear when the note was left, but News4Jax’s Jenese Harris noticed the card while covering the case on Tuesday and took a photo of it.

Wow - an unsigned note left on the street corner where #AhmaudArbery was shot and killed.

The note read “Ahmaud, I am so sorry. I should have stopped them. I am so sorry.”

Photo cred: My colleague @WJXTJenese @wjxt4

View image on Twitter

On Wednesday evening, attorneys for Arbery’s family released the following statement regarding the note:

“The family of Ahmaud Arbery is very interested in reaching out to the individual who left the heartfelt note at the site of Ahmaud Arbery’s death. They feel great sympathy for the person who wrote that note and would like to speak with them to determine what they knew or what they saw. If that person would like to confidentially come forward and communicate with the family, they can contact the legal team or reach out directly to Mr. Arbery’s family," the attorneys said in a statement released Wednesday night. Ahmaud Arbery’s family has been overwhelmed by the well-wishes and expressions of kindness sent to them from people around the world. They would like to extend their sincere thanks to those who have taken the time to send a letter, write an email or honor Mr. Arbery in their own way. Support from family and friends and the kindness of strangers are the only things keeping them going during this incredibly difficult time.”

On Thursday afternoon, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation released a statement, saying it had identified the person who wrote the note and that person is not connected to the investigation into Arbery’s death.

"This person was expressing their condolences for Arbery’s death, " the GBI said in the statement. “We’ve received numerous tips and inquires related to this and wanted to be sure to update the public.”

We’ve received numerous tips & inquiries about this note. Please see our statement below. The Ahmaud Arbery murder investigation remains active & ongoing.

View image on Twitter

I think this whole thing is just more continued proof that if you play stupid games...you win stupid prizes.  Even if you didn’t win!  :lol:

Tug of war using the mean end of a shotgun?  That’s second place all day long.

• Like 2

As happens every day in this country stupid, foolish actions take peoples lives.   Both parties acted stupidly in this case and someone lost their life.   Is it cold blooded murder....No I don't think so.   Is there a criminal element to how the people acted trying to subdue him.....very likely.  

41 minutes ago, Highmark said:

As happens every day in this country stupid, foolish actions take peoples lives.   Both parties acted stupidly in this case and someone lost their life.   Is it cold blooded murder....No I don't think so.   Is there a criminal element to how the people acted trying to subdue him.....very likely.  

They broke no laws, which is why there were no charges filed until the fake media started lying about it.

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

They broke no laws, which is why there were no charges filed until the fake media started lying about it.

That remains to be seen.   You cannot do a citizens arrest on someone who hasn't committed a crime.   

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

That remains to be seen.   You cannot do a citizens arrest on someone who hasn't committed a crime.   

Why do people continue to choose to believe the lying media...After the trayvon hoax, the michael brown hoax, the freddie grey hoax and now this hoax...

The DA's report is perfectly clear on explain the case and the laws regarding it. 

Oeujyh1_d.webp

Just now, Phoenix said:

Why do people continue to choose to believe the lying media...After the trayvon hoax, the michael brown hoax, the freddie grey hoax and now this hoax...

The DA's report is perfectly clear on explain the case and the laws regarding it. 

Oeujyh1_d.webp

I do not think its clear that Arbery was in the act of committing a felony.  At least not what I've seen as of yet.  As a citizen you better be god damn sure someone is before you go after them.   The right thing for them to have done was simply follow and let the police do their job.   Again I do not feel this is a murder case and there is some evidence of self defense on both parties behalf but to claim they were stopping a felony is progress.....well I just don't see that evidence.     

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I do not think its clear that Arbery was in the act of committing a felony.  At least not what I've seen as of yet.  As a citizen you better be god damn sure someone is before you go after them.   The right thing for them to have done was simply follow and let the police do their job.   Again I do not feel this is a murder case and there is some evidence of self defense on both parties behalf but to claim they were stopping a felony is progress.....well I just don't see that evidence.     

This short vid explains it:

This is the whole thing broken down:

Edited by Phoenix

Just now, Phoenix said:

It would appear that you don't want to see the evidence because it is explained in the DA's report. 

This short vid explains it:

This is the whole thing broken down:

I've watched a number of video's from multiple perspectives that all bring up valid points.   From the information I have they did not have sufficient evidence to pursue with firearms due to knowledge of a felony had took place.   Arbery simply entering the home under construction was not a felony according to the Georgia law I have read on this.

The question becomes can they still claim self defense if they themselves are in the process of committing a crime themselves. (false imprisonment).

Its very obvious from the video that Arbery was bare minimum acting in an aggressive manner.   If the men were acting in a legal manner it would be easy to see how charges should not be filed due to self defense.    At this point I haven't seen enough evidence to suggest the men were acting in a legal manner trying to subdue a person of interest with firearms.     

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

I've watched a number of video's from multiple perspectives that all bring up valid points.   From the information I have they did not have sufficient evidence to pursue with firearms due to knowledge of a felony had took place.   Arbery simply entering the home under construction was not a felony according to the Georgia law I have read on this.

The question becomes can they still claim self defense if they themselves are in the process of committing a crime themselves. (false imprisonment).

Its very obvious from the video that Arbery was bare minimum acting in an aggressive manner.   If the men were acting in a legal manner it would be easy to see how charges should not be filed due to self defense.    At this point I haven't seen enough evidence to suggest the men were acting in a legal manner trying to subdue a person of interest with firearms.     

You are going on false information. Did you watch the full video for yourself? False imprisonment?? The perp ran 100 yards to get to them and they were parked.

It's real simple, read the DA's report and watch the video. Every thing in the report is backed up by the video. I watched the vid in slow motion a dozen times and it proves the DA's report is accurate. The fake media is trying to drum up fake white racial attacks because they can't find any real ones. Especially now with the election coming...How many times has the media done this??

It's strange to me that so many people are doing all kinds of mental gymnastics to find fault with the two men-and that is what people are doing...

And why does everyone ignore all the black on white racist crimes that happen all the time?? The whole thing is bizarre on every level...

21 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

You are going on false information. Did you watch the full video for yourself? False imprisonment?? The perp ran 100 yards to get to them and they were parked.

It's real simple, read the DA's report and watch the video. Every thing in the report is backed up by the video. I watched the vid in slow motion a dozen times and it proves the DA's report is accurate. The fake media is trying to drum up fake white racial attacks because they can't find any real ones. Especially now with the election coming...How many times has the media done this??

It's strange to me that so many people are doing all kinds of mental gymnastics to find fault with the two men-and that is what people are doing...

And why does everyone ignore all the black on white racist crimes that happen all the time?? The whole thing is bizarre on every level...

Perp?   What felony did they witness?

1. They admitted they were going after him and trying to contain/arrest him.   That is fact.   If they were not within the law doing so then right or wrong it can limit their right to a self defense claim under Georgia law.

2. I've watched the video multiple times and yes he was running towards them however that doesn't mean shit.   They simply got ahead of him.   At that point he may not have understood they were after him.   If you came upon two people with guns hollering to stop most likely any one of us would have taken off or did the same thing he did.   We don't know what was said between the three of them at the point of confrontation.  

3. I don't ignore other crimes and think society or the media has much too large of focus on certain crimes between certain races and conveniently ignores others.   Happens weekly in our MSM.  In the past I have pointed out multiple cases including the the young couple raped and murdered that was mentioned recently.   I take each case on its separate merits.   

4. We have no idea if this was racially motivated.   I would think there is a history of racist behavior by these men of which I have seen no evidence.   The whole race side of this is being overblown in my book.  

5.  More facts need to come out before anyone should make a final judgement on this.

Edited by Highmark

44 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

yes and had he turned away do you really think they weren't going to keep trying to chase him down.  Maybe you should become head of the GBI,  you know the guys who say that your full of shit and who have way more evidence than you do.  

5 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

yes and had he turned away do you really think they weren't going to keep trying to chase him down.  Maybe you should become head of the GBI,  you know the guys who say that your full of shit and who have way more evidence than you do.  

You are making things up. Blowing smoke out of your ass because you can't refute the facts...

Just now, Phoenix said:

You are making things up. Blowing smoke out of your ass because you can't refute the facts...

You have been doing that the whole time