Check your account email address ×

Haha...Trump Really Is A Dolt

He's not dumb, he's a punk egoist. He doesn't give a shit what he says, 'cause he doesn't give a shit about anyone. Would YOU, if you were a fukkin billionaire, had 5 kids, and a go-orgeous wife, 20 years younger? I don't think so!!!   

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

He's not dumb, he's a punk egoist. He doesn't give a shit what he says, 'cause he doesn't give a shit about anyone. Would YOU, if you were a fukkin billionaire, had 5 kids, and a go-orgeous wife, 20 years younger? I don't think so!!!   

But yet he's doing the presidency for free. :news:

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The dude is dumb as fuck

BENNY, YOU ARE Un-employed, and probably don't have more than 300 thou TNW. How can you call Trump dumb????

3 minutes ago, irv said:

I mean he's cost the tax payers well over a hundred  times more in golf games than his 400k salary :dunno: 

Edited by Kev144

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Super duper!

Neal

As evidenced  here it doesn't matter what he says...there are plenty of feebs on board The Orange Julius Express!!!!!   :lmao:

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

As evidenced  here it doesn't matter what he says...there are plenty of feebs on board The Orange Julius Express!!!!!   :lmao:

33 minutes ago, irv said:

How much does he make from govt use of his resorts and Trump tower? Id say fuck the paycheck too. 

Just now, Anler said:

How much does he make from govt use of his resorts and Trump tower? Id say fuck the paycheck too. 

No idea, but I bet none of that would have changed if he decided to take a wage back then.

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Lemme know when it's within a row of assholes to what the Clinton Foundation took in..

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, irv said:

No idea, but I bet none of that would have changed if he decided to take a wage back then.

Does the hundreds of millions to play golf on tax payer dime bother you or is that ok? 

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Does the hundreds of millions to play golf on tax payer dime bother you or is that ok? 

Hundreds of millions. :lol:Yeah, none of the other previous gov'ts/presidents golfed or took vacations. Side question, Kev. Are you a Trudeau fan?

Just now, irv said:

Hundreds of millions. :lol:Yeah, none of the other previous gov'ts/presidents golfed or took vacations. Side question, Kev. Are you a Trudeau fan?

I'm a big Harper supporter, we need him back bigly.  The shitty "they all do it" response eh.  Jesus 

Just now, Kev144 said:

I'm a big Harper supporter, we need him back bigly.  The shitty "they all do it" response eh.  Jesus 

Well, what's your answer to that, Kev? Zero vacations, zero leisure, zero anything from all Presidents going forward? 

Just now, irv said:

Well, what's your answer to that, Kev? Zero vacations, zero leisure, zero anything from all Presidents going forward? 

Trump himself said he would be too busy for golf.   You guys ragged on obama for his golf trips at the time yet trump has used more tax dollars golfing in 4 years than obama in 8. Just sayin. :dunno: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

Trump himself said he would be too busy for golf.   You guys ragged on obama for his golf trips at the time yet trump has used more tax dollars golfing in 4 years than obama in 8. Just sayin. :dunno: 

Well, you have me confused with someone else, but I see your point, but at the same time, since most media sites are left wing, do you really know for sure Obama's spending/golfing/vacation time?

But a 15 Million dollar ocean front mansion on a $350-$400 thousand a year salary doesn't make you question anything about Obama ? :dunno:

9 minutes ago, irv said:

I never realized what a partisan shitbag faggot you were

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I never realized what a partisan shitbag faggot you were

Lets hear your suggestions, TDS sufferer. You say you hated Obama and Trump. What exactly are you so mad about all the time and what have you personally done to rectify any of those personal concerns of yours? 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, irv said:

Lets hear your suggestions, TDS sufferer. You say you hated Obama and Trump. What exactly are you so mad about all the time and what have you personally done to rectify any of those personal concerns of yours? 

youre-a-funny-guy.gif

• Haha 1