Check your account email address ×

Trump Using Military to Force Vaccinations???

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Poor sneak.....still stinging from your ass fucking on the fascist Bill Barr 

What a retard you are

BUT DERP.....THE HOUSE WROTE THE BILL

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Poor sneak.....still stinging from your ass fucking on the fascist Bill Barr 

What a retard you are

BUT DERP.....THE HOUSE WROTE THE BILL

Bhen and SSFB.. standing shoulder to shoulder. :lmao:

Force ? He did not say or even imply Force. They will be able to give it to a lot of people very rapidly.

The guy's a dick but he did not imply force in any way shape or form

Edited by Tinker
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Tinker said:

Force ? He did not say or even imply Force. They will be able to give it to a lot of people very rapidly.

This.  Fuck.  Anyone's going to try and force vaccinations its not going to be Trump.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

This.  Fuck.  Anyone's going to try and force vaccinations its not going to be Trump.

You wouldn't think so but just having the military involved at all is strange...and in the context of us Already being under "lockdown" and with talk of the need for vaccination cards, etc. it's going to raise concern from people who already don't trust the govt (and rightly so). 

And what happens if Trump does not get re-elected or if he is stopped "by any means necessary"? And the military has already been deployed and you have a Cuntmer in charge....

Nothing would surprise me in this clown world. It's going to be very interesting to how far the establishment will go to get rid of Trump....

4 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

You wouldn't think so but just having the military involved at all is strange...and in the context of us Already being under "lockdown" and with talk of the need for vaccination cards, etc. it's going to raise concern from people who already don't trust the govt (and rightly so). 

And what happens if Trump does not get re-elected or if he is stopped "by any means necessary"? And the military has already been deployed and you have a Cuntmer in charge....

Nothing would surprise me in this clown world. It's going to be very interesting to how far the establishment will go to get rid of Trump....

Why would the establishment want to get rid of Trump when he does every single thing they want?

10 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Do you think infantrymen are going to be going around in full riot gear holding you down to get a vaccine?

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

Do you think infantrymen are going to be going around in full riot gear holding you down to get a vaccine?

They would if they were told to

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

I bet you sit and wait for Analer to :bc: your memes, doncha? :lol:

I’m still trying trying to figure out how you and Woolie can breathe with your noses up each other’s ass....Mother Nature is a mad scientist!!! 

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m still trying trying to figure out how you and Woolie can breathe with your noses up each other’s ass....Mother Nature is a mad scientist!!! 

It comes from actually meeting a person.

Lots of rumors going around about these vaccinations. Of course they are not going to "force" you militarily but could prevent your from traveling abroad, getting a job, obtaining life insurance, affect health insurance rates, etc... And the ID 2020 thing is moving along also and will most likely be tied to vaccinations. Everyone will have a digitial ID. You still think Trump is fighting the deep state? 

Edited by Anler
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Lots of rumors going around about these vaccinations. Of course they are not going to "force" you militarily but could prevent your from traveling abroad, getting a job, obtaining life insurance, affect health insurance rates, etc... And the ID 2020 thing is moving along also and will most likely be tied to vaccinations. Everyone will have a digitial ID. You still think Trump is fighting the deep state? 

There's almost 1.5 million infected Amuricans, Y'all are gonna be banned from travel globally soon.

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, Snake said:

It comes from actually meeting a person.

I meet a lot of people and I don’t put my nose up their ass...must be an east coast thing. 

18 minutes ago, Tinker said:

There's almost 1.5 million infected Amuricans, Y'all are gonna be banned from travel globally soon.

Thankfully i did my Europe trip last year. I can still move about the USA! except in those democrat states! >:(

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I meet a lot of people and I don’t put my nose up their ass...must be an east coast thing. 

Point one out.

And I don't mean the first time you met Sam Adams.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Tinker said:

Yeah but the daily stormer said so.