Check your account email address ×

Have fun with this one fellas!

I saw this minivan parked outside of a big box store yesterday and snapped a photo just so I would remember to go back and look up the website.  Holy fuck, am I glad I did!

https://www.chemtrailprotection.org/

Click around on there for a bit, then visit some of the other pages under "My Websites"

Who the hell from this site made this?  I really wish I'd waited around to see the driver of this vehicle.

IMG_20200511_162251.jpg

• Haha 1

There's a woman on HCS, goes by Rodeo Rider. She started a thread on chemtrails because jets fly over her yard and she was getting sick and DID THE RESEARCH and sure as shit it was the chemtrails making her sick,,,I shit you not!!! She's batshit crazy,,,but her posts are funnier than hell!!! They're usually in the CE there.

• Platinum Contributing Member
29 minutes ago, HSR said:

There's a woman on HCS, goes by Rodeo Rider. She started a thread on chemtrails because jets fly over her yard and she was getting sick and DID THE RESEARCH and sure as shit it was the chemtrails making her sick,,,I shit you not!!! She's batshit crazy,,,but her posts are funnier than hell!!! They're usually in the CE there.

No kidding...I've only read a few of her posts...had no idea she was a bit on the fringe so to speak.

2 hours ago, HSR said:

I think she’s had a crush on me for years! Why don’t any of the rest of you return her PMs!!?!?!?!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I think she’s had a crush on me for years! Why don’t any of the rest of you return her PMs!!?!?!?!!!

She kept asking for my name via PM so I told her it was Archie and then I laughed my ass off when she started calling me that in a thread!!!!!111!11!1

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

She kept asking for my name via PM so I told her it was Archie and then I laughed my ass off when she started calling me that in a thread!!!!!111!11!1

Yeah, always somebody trying to ice skate uphill.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

She pmed me concerned about all of the dick pics you kept sending.

• Haha 2

Just now, Woodtick said:

Well I also told her I was a black man and she wanted proof

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

Think that’s bad?  She kept forwarding them to me!  FFS!!!!!

Do some man’s scaping down there, HSR!  It looked like a red pinto bean in a box of hair!!!! 

• Haha 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Do some man’s scaping down there, HSR!  It looked like a red pinto bean in a box of hair!!!! 

That's not hair it's a fur coat,,,it gets cold up here and I thought it was stylish 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Manscaping is for faggots though.

All natural.