Check your account email address ×

Why??

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Why are you dodging the question?  Was it that much on an inconvenience to wear one?

My homemade mask makes my glasses fog up like I'm riding with a closed full face helmet on a cold day.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Nope.  Short stumpy and angry!  :lol:

I welcome the attempts...always have no and always will.  I’m not a liar, a fraud or a hypocrite.  I can be quite the asshole though....but I’m the best one to befriend.

Yep.  But that’s how it works now.  

You should just be quiet.  Nobody gets slapped around on multiple forums like you but, you somehow think you are above it all.  You are the weak and stupid....period.

And you’re a blowhard bullshit artist. 

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

That goes for a few people here, including Smales, who hasn’t seen fit to show his face to anyone here, despite being a troll for 20 years.....

God I love the the fact that I live your balding Chardonnay soaked head rent free. 

3 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Do you seriously expect something that costs of trillions of dollars, tens of thousands of lives, and millions unemployed to not turn political?

I couldn't care less about scoring political points.  We should be welcomed to question government policy, ask tough questions, and stand up for our Constitutional rights.  If that is deemed political, then I guess I'm ok with that.

You can and should do all of that. 

But there’s a large swatch of people out there looking to beat up on Trump or Fauci or whomever it is simply because they can and because they think it might help push their ideology in the future. 

Gee Tom...why so afraid to admit your wore  a mask...or did you misspeak...or are you just flip flopping again? Don’t worry...nobody will make fun of you.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Gee Tom...why so afraid to admit your wore  a mask...or did you misspeak...or are you just flip flopping again? 

I didnt wear a mask. Not one time. Never. I dont even have a mask any more. 

4 minutes ago, ckf said:

So most of Asia has been wearing masks for years because of feelings?

Sweeping mask recommendations—as many have proposed—will not reduce SARS-CoV-2 transmission, as evidenced by the widespread practice of wearing such masks in Hubei province, China, before and during its mass COVID-19 transmission experience earlier this year. Our review of relevant studies indicates that cloth masks will be ineffective at preventing SARS-CoV-2 transmission, whether worn as source control or as PPE. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Anything from Amazon has been slooooooooooooooooooooow.  If it wasn't for the video part I would dump Prime.

Supply is going to get worse as we open back up.

You should see some of the crazy shipping rates I've been getting for lab (testing) items from ebay.:dunno:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Absolutely an inconvenience. Fuck masks. The old and vulnerable should stay home. Their families should be kept away from them. Quarantine the old and vulnerable and sick. 

Masks havent stopped the spread of CV in alaska because they aren't required except when you go to a hair salon. Quarantining everyone who entered this state is what slowed/stopped the spread of the CV in AK. 

If everyone in the country has an attitude like yours it's going to be a false start on the economy. Things would grind to a halt again as the virus spreads.

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Bullshit!   My memory isn't that bad Tom. I don't participate in many threads here. Do I really need to go look it up?  I can lookup your edits if needed?

On 5/3/2020 at 12:17 PM, AKIQPilot said:

And I really did not mean to ruffle feathers in this thread. Without a doubt you have my apologies. 

This virus is hitting everyone differently. Thats something I should have recognized a while ago. Ive made many comments over the last 2-3 months that were inappropriate. From Boomer Aids to let the old people die to if you're sick you have no business going outside to quarantine the sick not the healthy, etc. Some of those comments were my coping mechanism and some were just wholly inconsiderate.  My comments hurt people here that I didn't want to hurt.  They hurt people that I have known for many years but haven't yet met. I recognized that a few weeks back and tried to tone it down some. I want to apologize to all of you who have been cut by my comments these past months. I am a better person than who I have pretended to be recently. 

That said, we made it home to AK  last night. The flight was full. Every seat was filled except the middle seats. In addition to that almost every person on the flight was wearing a mask. The entire flight crew was wearing a mask. My wife and I wore ours. Alaska has been super serious about this virus since mid February.  Our Republican Gov and the Democrat mayor of Anchorage have done a great job of locking down this state. I think the proof of that is in our numbers. 

So lets get back to hoping, praying and working toward getting this shit behind us. 

10 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Poor Tom...lie or are you going to say you misspoke?

LOL!  Excellent back read!  Excellent!  A few things/additions here tho:

1.) Yes, this has turned political...big surprise but, for me and many others, it’s much more than that.  This is about government overreach on a massive scale.  Both sides In DC are guilty of this however, it’s clear the Dem side is pushing to keep an excessive and unconstitutional power over the country.  Fuck them...and anybody supporting them.

2.) Yes, if forced to wear one to enter a place I need to enter, I will wear one and no need to throw a fit about it but, I vote with my feet.  Menards now requires masks...I now shop at Home Depot and Fleet Farm.  It’s not about me being “selfish” or throwing a tantrum.  It’s about trying not to add to an unreasonable, emotional fear that is grown out of control.

and finally:

C.) Poor SJ Pouty.  Just Another daily ass-raping being a half-witted SJW.  Hey...maybe try a lube with better viscosity?   Check out the Amsoil web site when you get back from your jog with the other black members in your town.  You can all fit in your car right?:lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ckf said:

If everyone in the country has an attitude like yours it's going to be a false start on the economy. Things would grind to a halt again as the virus spreads.

Why did you bring me into this thread. Were you looking for some sort of confrontation.  You know my position was 100% opposite of yours. Why are you looking for a fight here. 

Masks do not prevent healthy people from dying from the CV. And they do very little to prevent the sick from dying from the CV. 

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Why did you bring me into this thread. Were you looking for some sort of confrontation.  You know my position was 100% opposite of yours. Why are you looking for a fight here. 

Masks do not prevent healthy people from dying from the CV. And they do very little to prevent the sick from dying from the CV. 

Why wouldn't I bring you and Z in to it? Isn't that part of the game? 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor Tom...lie or are you going to say you misspoke?

Yep. I said that to get along with people here who were adamant I was a villain. I was trying to make amends here and get along.  

Masks were not required and I didn't wear one. I was just trying to appease the boss here. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Yep. I said that to get along with people here who were adamant I was a villain. I was trying to make amends here and get along.  

Masks were not required and I didn't wear one. I was just trying to appease the boss here. 

Sure Tom...good to know you’re a liar. You and Zdope make a good team.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

25 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And you’re a blowhard bullshit artist. 

God I love the the fact that I live your balding Chardonnay soaked head rent free. 

Listen to the self professed alcoholic who hates being called an alcoholic, while he calls others crackheads, wine soaked whatever’s and every other name imaginable, all while you hide behind your keyboard, for 20 years now.  I give you a lot of shit because you deserve it. You got a big mouth and it’s all talk.

12 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I did lie about the mask to try to fit in here with the boss. It was all part of my apology to he group. 

Well that's definitely going to hurt your brand around here.  If you need help rebuilding, get @Zambroski on retainer.

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Why wouldn't I bring you and Z in to it? Isn't that part of the game? 

IT IS, IT IS!!!!!!  :lol:

Personally, I like this more scrappy side of you!  It’s your house.....GET IN THE FUCKING FIGHT!  Just remember, you agreed to give all us retards a place to do this, and while we love you for it....it doesn’t mean you aren’t going to GET PUNCHED IN YOUR MASK FACE!!!

:lol: :bc:

BTW, excellent idea keeping Pouty close  sonyou can use him to absorb much of the blows.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Listen to the self professed alcoholic who hates being called an alcoholic, while he calls others crackheads, wine soaked whatever’s and every other name imaginable, all while you hide behind your keyboard, for 20 years now.  I give you a lot of shit because you deserve it. You got a big mouth and it’s all talk.

I said I quit drinking...just woke up one day and did it. Never called myself an alcoholic...fuck why are some of you such liars...shameful.

BTW not hiding anywhere...next time you’re in Northern Michigan let me know.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

7 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I did lie about the mask to try to fit in here with the boss. It was all part of my apology to he group. 

There was no reason for you to even mention the mask in your apology and all would have been fine. I understand others here have different opinions than mine and I don't have an issue with that.  I don't often take a position on something.  When I do I tend to confront the ones on the opposite side, left or right,  that I consider friends.  My thoughts are that they won't take it personally.  Shit, look at the way Z and I spar. At the end of the day we can set that aside and discuss something else, like BBQ, in a friendly manner.