Check your account email address ×

Why??

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

Same reason everyone else does, it makes them feel good.  That doesn't keep reporters from taking them off so they can shout orange man bad.

I wear my because I respect human lives.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Same reason everyone else does, it makes them feel good.  That doesn't keep reporters from taking them off so they can shout orange man bad.

Nailed it.

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I wear my because I respect human lives.

:lol: 

LOL, yeah they are only doing it because it makes people feel good.  They didn't have the order until they found people inside the WH infected.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, ckf said:

LOL, yeah they are only doing it because it makes people feel good.  They didn't have the order until they found people inside the WH infected.  

Yep but you do realize you’re wasting your breath with some of these guys? 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Nailed it.

:lol: 

I really don't understand why you would laugh at someone because they respect others.  Are you really that demented? I've got to believe that it's just part of you made up brand for FSCE. :dunno:

Just now, ckf said:

I really don't understand why you would laugh at someone because they respect others.  Are you really that demented? I've got to believe that it's just part of you made up brand for FSCE. :dunno:

Go read his comments about the murder in Georgia...frankly I think he’s a blowhard but a shitbag nonetheless. 

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep but you do realize you’re wasting your breath with some of these guys? 

Yup. The world is full of people that only care about themselves.  Fuck anyone over 60 or with a  weak immune system.  That's our right god dammit,  lol. 

IMO, most here will end up complying before all is said and done. As states open up it will be a requirement in most places. 

Just now, Angry ginger said:

i'm going to have to wear one for the first time this week when i get a haircut.   tried this morning but the line was 20 guys deep at the barber shop so i guess i will keep trying.  

An old 'friend ' in North Conway just opened her barbershop today.  According to her FB page she is booked through the weekend.  

When nonessential businesses open in VT next week face masks will be required. 

Just now, Pete said:

Wait 

so bandanas are no good now?

I think that they are fine if it covers your nose and mouth.  Each state may have their own rules though. :dunno:

Just now, ckf said:

An old 'friend ' in North Conway just opened her barbershop today.  According to her FB page she is booked through the weekend.  

When nonessential businesses open in VT next week face masks will be required. 

this place is doing a signup at the door then text you to come in when it's your turn.  There was little social distancing among the group signed up they were chatting like they were inside.  i was hoping they would have an appointment book.  Guessing 3 of the 4 chairs open,  the 77 year old owner should not be near the place and if all 4 were they can't make the distance.   

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ckf said:

Mc is everything g that’s wrong with America.  He should be bled out and thrown down the gutter.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Go read his comments about the murder in Georgia...frankly I think he’s a blowhard but a shitbag nonetheless. 

Awww...how sweet!  You fat fucking  pussy.  You really shouldn’t meet anyone here.  Stay in your safe place.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Mc is everything g that’s wrong with America.  He should be bled out and thrown down the gutter.

Awww...how sweet!  You fat fucking  pussy.  You really shouldn’t meet anyone here.  Stay in your safe place.

FSCE Brand....got it. 

If not then you are the winner of the biggest clown on the interweb . 

1 hour ago, ckf said:

If face masks are useless why did the President order everyone in the White House to wear them?

Trump is easily manipulated by deep state Democrats. :bc:

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

FSCE Brand....got it. 

I kinda thought that was already decided. :whistle:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

FSCE Brand....got it. 

My “brand” here is the same as in real life.

Arr you crying right now?  Is Pouty with you? :lmao:

• Gold Member

I do and will wear a mask when required indoors.  Where is not required it is in my pocket.  Outdoors no.  If I need to sneeze out doors....  allergy season and all.  I cover with my shirt which is about the same effectiveness as mask.

old people need to stay put and should be ordering online/delivery.  

it’s time to open up the country and if we need mask to make a few more comfortable indoors then so be it.  Half the people that wear mask anyways wears them just covering there mouth so they can breath unobstructed anyways....  but in a way if a mask work on Preventing infecting other people it’s a more comfortable way to wear a mask and prollyhas the same effectiveness.  Not like the covid 19 is coming out of the nose and a cloth mask won’t stop it

Edited by BOHICA
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

My “brand” here is the same as in real life.

Arr you crying right now?  Is Pouty with you? :lmao:

Not crying at all.  If this is truly how you are in real life you must be 10 feet tall and bulletproof?  If not I know a lot of guys that would at least try to take you down a notch or two if you acted that way toward therm in real life. 

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

Not crying at all.  If this is truly how you are in real life you must be 10 feet tall and bulletproof?  If not I know a lot of guys that would at least try to take you down a notch or two if you acted that way toward therm in real life. 

Is one of them a janitor at FoMoCo? :lol:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

What goes on in here daily is exactly what is wrong with politics in our country.

Agreed :bc:

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Blah, blah, blah...nobody buys your act...it was kind of funny at first but now it’s just pathetic.