Check your account email address ×

Why??

Just now, ckf said:

There was no reason for you to even mention the mask in your apology and all would have been fine. I understand others here have different opinions than mine and I don't have an issue with that.  I don't often take a position on something.  When I do I tend to confront the ones on the opposite side, left or right,  that I consider friends.  My thoughts are that they won't take it personally.  Shit, look at the way Z and I spar. At the end of the day we can set that aside and discuss something else, like BBQ, in a friendly manner.

All along I thought we weren't taking criticism about our BBQ seriously so we could discuss politics in a friendly manner.  My mistake!  

Hows your new pellet oven? :lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

There was no reason for you to even mention the mask in your apology and all would have been fine. I understand others here have different opinions than mine and I don't have an issue with that.  I don't often take a position on something.  When I do I tend to confront the ones on the opposite side, left or right,  that I consider friends.  My thoughts are that they won't take it personally.  Shit, look at the way Z and I spar. At the end of the day we can set that aside and discuss something else, like BBQ, in a friendly manner.

I bet Zam likes his steak well done with ketchup.

SMH 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

All along I thought we weren't taking criticism about our BBQ seriously so we could discuss politics in a friendly manner.  My mistake!  

Hows your new pellet oven? :lol:

:lol:

Love it.  :lol:

Since you brought it up,, we were able to find ribs last weekend. They had tons of BB  , but only one  St Louis cut. We both prefer the fattier ribs, but also grabbed a couple of frozen racks of BB for the freezer.  :bc:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Well that's definitely going to hurt your brand around here.  If you need help rebuilding, get @Zambroski on retainer.

Lol....I’m offering an “Internet Brand Rebuilding” special during these trying times.  We’re all in this together.  Thank a first responder for their service.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

SMH 

He mentioned something about passing the grey poupon when I served him a cowboy steak at last summer's BBQ. I just smiled and walked away. :dunno:

1 minute ago, ckf said:

:lol:

Love it.  :lol:

Since you brought it up,, we were able to find ribs last weekend. They had tons of BB  , but only one  St Louis cut. We both prefer the fattier ribs, but also grabbed a couple of frozen racks of BB for the freezer.  :bc:

So far the we haven't seen any shortages of meat products.  Saw baby backs on sale for $4/lb last week.  If you want one, a hog on the hoof ready to slaughter is between $80 and $125.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, SSFB said:

SMH 

No, that’s my daughter.  She actually put a $15 piece of meat in the microwave last Saturday because she said I didn’t cook it long enough.  It was a perfect medium and it hurt my feelings to even cook it to that level!!!!!!  Idiot!!!!!

Just now, ckf said:

He mentioned something about passing the grey poupon when I served him a cowboy steak at last summer's BBQ. I just smiled and walked away. :dunno:

You had it in your apron in single serving packs!!!!!!!! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

So far the we haven't seen any shortages of meat products.  Saw baby backs on sale for $4/lb last week.  If you want one, a hog on the hoof ready to slaughter is between $80 and $125.

It's been hit or miss here,  but we have been staying close to home and shopping once a week in a small local market.  

I've got a small boneless ribeye that I need to cook tonight.  St Louis ribs should go on tomorrow afternoon as long as the weather isn't total crap.

56 minutes ago, ckf said:

If everyone in the country has an attitude like yours it's going to be a false start on the economy. Things would grind to a halt again as the virus spreads.

or we can just let it spread and live with the consequences which IMO is the way to handle any second outbreak.  We need to separate high density populated area responses and suburban and rural area,  a lesson I hope we learn from this.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

or we can just let it spread and live with the consequences which IMO is the way to handle any second outbreak.  We need to separate high density populated area responses and suburban and rural area,  a lesson I hope we learn from this. 

It's going to interesting to see what happens as people from high infected areas start to move around.  I doubt state governments will just let it spread. We could have a pretty big mess depending on how things go between locals and tourists in some rural areas. 

25 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

BTW.... Jeff is another one that I've had fun sparring with over the years. Hell, we used to spend the two and a half hour drive to camp every weekend arguing about what we were going to get for junk food at the store in town. Jeffrey always wanted those little jelly filled pastry squares and I wanted cake!  The Beagal would only let us have one as he kept telling us a little man kept holding the white flag out on our suspensions as we were hammering through the bumps  :lol: 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, ckf said:

BTW.... Jeff is another one that I've had fun sparring with over the years. Hell, we used to spend the two and a half hour drive to camp every weekend arguing about what we were going to get for junk food at the store in town. Jeffrey always wanted those little jelly filled pastry squares and I wanted cake!  The Beagal would only let us have one as he kept telling us a little man kept holding the white flag out on our suspensions as we were hammering through the bumps  :lol: 

:lol:  those were good times.   i remember choosing to go to the beagles nest over florida with the wife all the time.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  those were good times.   i remember choosing to go to the beagles nest over florida with the wife all the time.  

Lots of good times on South Hill. :bc:

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It’s a domino’s pizza delivery mask. OFFICIAL one mother fucker.:lol:

I ordered a chicken pasta dish last time....just because.  Three bites.  So unsatisfying.  

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I ordered a chicken pasta dish last time....just because.  Three bites.  So unsatisfying.  

The buffalo chicken sammich with blue cheese is good!!!!!!!!!!!!11

11 minutes ago, SSFB said:

The buffalo chicken sammich with blue cheese is good!!!!!!!!!!!!11

I’ll giv’r.

8 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I had a spicy chicken samich from Popeyes for dinner. The best chicken samich .

How many did you have to stab in the line to get it?

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’ll giv’r.

How many did you have to stab in the line to get it?

There were only like 5 cars in the drive threw. It moved crazy fast. Some of the greatest service America has seen.