Check your account email address ×

When I think of southern lower Michigan I see this

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Anler said:

I think of some decent lakes, blue berries, a couple decent breweries, meth, occasional snowmobiling and retired fibs. 

That side of the state is mostly nice top to bottom.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Do you really think anybody gives a squirt a piss about your daily inane ramblings...yeah go with that.

Yes, I do. I play the part of the perfect enemy to worthless, SJW’s. and there’s no way you can beat me.  You all lack the brains and the balls to do anything  about it.  This is very upsetting to you.

I laugh in your faces.  :lol:

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Poor Derpbroski :lol: absolutely fucking gutted 

Just be quiet, loud mouth.  :lol2:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, I do. I play the part of the perfect enemy to worthless, SJW’s. and there’s no way you can beat me.  You all lack the brains and the balls to do anything  about it.  This is very upsetting to you.

I laugh in your faces.  :lol:

Just be quiet, loud mouth.  :lol2:

DERP....THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO PURSUE AND UNARMED MAN AND CONFRONT HIM WITH GUNS DRAWN DERRRRRR

Youre just dumb as a fucking stump

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

DERP....THEY HAVE A RIGHT TO PURSUE AND UNARMED MAN AND CONFRONT HIM WITH GUNS DRAWN DERRRRRR

“I THINK I WIN ARGUMENTS BY POSTING DERP!!!”

:lmao:

Just now, f7ben said:

Wow this place has really gone full on self-hating leftist. You used to say the 'n' word all the time. Now you are screaming about facts being raciss...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Wow this place has really gone full on self-hating leftist. You used to say the 'n' word all the time. Now you are screaming about facts being raciss...

that was back when he had a crush on MTM and was trying to impress him :news: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Nothing justifies them killing him. They should’ve called the police if they thought he committed a crime like normal people do. 

Yah someone trying to take your gun from you to kill you with that gun is justification :guzzle:

Just now, Momorider said:

Yah someone trying to take your gun from you to kill you with that gun is justification :guzzle:

Hey stupid they should’ve never pulled the gun to begin with. 

9 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Nothing justifies them killing him. They should’ve called the police if they thought he committed a crime like normal people do. 

Thank you

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Wrong.  And they were on the phone with the po-po at the time.

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

this

No......

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

...this!  ^^^^^^^^^

15 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I was wrong....that was going on a decade ago. I’ve tried to be better

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Momorider said:

just so stupid and so desperately wants to be a mouth breathing american. 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Hey stupid they should’ve never pulled the gun to begin with. 

So you're against the right to have a gun is that a flat earth thing of what :guzzle: fucking retard

Just now, frenchy said:

just so stupid and so desperately wants to be a mouth breathing american. 

Why do you think Americans are like these two idiots that shot this guy? These cases happen once every few years. The lat one being Travon which was Similar to this but different in the a gun wasn’t drawn on Travon. 99.9999% of Americans think these guys shouldn’t have killed this guy. 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

So you're against the right to have a gun is that a flat earth thing of what :guzzle: fucking retard

Where did I say you don’t have a right to have a gun? What you don’t have a right to do is just pull your gun on anybody you feel like without justification. What was their justification for pulling their gun on this guy?

Just now, jtssrx said:

Where did I say you don’t have a right to have a gun? What you don’t have a right to do is just pull your gun on anybody you feel like without justification. What was their justification for pulling their gun on this guy?

You are fucking drink.  And I’m sure I still am but, you are way more wasted!!!!

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe, but there’s a lot of things people shouldn’t have done that led to this.

These two idiots actions give anti gun advocates ammunition against lawful gun owners who exercise common sense gun ownership 

Just now, jtssrx said:

Well there is justification you mind numbing fucking imbicile :fuckyou:

Just now, Momorider said:

Well there is justification you mind numbing fucking imbicile :fuckyou:

What’s the justification he walked into a home that’s under construction 

• Haha 1