Check your account email address ×

Trump Says 20 Million Jobs Lost to COVID-19 'Will Be Back Very Soon'

I don’t see it occurring as Donny dreams it. The economy has lost a huge chunk of inertia. Couple this with the drag of huge debt, increased bankruptcies, and freaked out people, and it’s going to be very difficult for years ahead. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t see it occurring as Donny dreams it. The economy has lost a huge chunk of inertia. Couple this with the drag of huge debt, increased bankruptcies, and freaked out people, and it’s going to be very difficult for years ahead. 

You're just being negative!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

You poor thing

Eeyore | Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Wiki | Fandom

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

Biden couldnt fix a loose bolt. This is why its better to let Trump win. Trump wants to spend trillions, the dems will go along with that as long as they get some of their stupid shit thrown in. If the dems try to spend their way out the republicans will once again become all fiscal and filabuster everything like they did with Obama. 

Dems are talking FDRish programs.    Not what we need.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

That sucks my daughter was supposed to run the store she worked at in HS this summer,  i've been waiting for her to be told they are not reopening.  Would have been a good situation for her major but looks like she will take care of my assistants kid for the summer instead.  Shes been making 200/wk over there PT so at least shes got money coming in.  

Had I known a bit earlier I could have gotten both my kids in at my work but they had jobs lined up closer to home and ours are an hour away.  

He is making good money delivering pizza but the internship was helping his major. He got the internship through his school. They aren’t holding it against the kids. His professor said that over 75% of the internships have been canceled due to rona.

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Dems are talking FDRish programs.    Not what we need.

Right....we should just keep funneling trillion upon trillion to the top and wait for it to trickle down. Fuck you

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Right....we should just keep funneling trillion upon trillion to the top and wait for it to trickle down. Fuck you

Didn't claim that either but you're too mentally ill to comprehend anything.   Back on your meds fucktard.