Check your account email address ×

Women jailed in texas for opening her hair solon refuses to say she was wrong.

It's funny there are several people on this board "you know who you are" that pretend to be freedom fighters. They hate on police and the government all day on this site. As soon as these shelter in place orders were issued all that went out the window they supported these fascist lockdowns and by default support, all police actions were taken since the lockdown started

I read this last night.  Good for her for opting for jail.  Then, sue the fuck out of the city for violating her constitutional rights....they’ll settle quick too!  BANK IT HONEY!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I read this last night.  Good for her for opting for jail.  Then, sue the fuck out of the city for violating her constitutional rights....they’ll settle quick too!  BANK IT HONEY!!!!

Apparently the court system has zero coronavirus delays in Texas. 

Just had a poll on local news.  70% said business owners should open in defy of Governor’s orders .  Majority of people are not supportive of the Governor as left wing media would have you believe. 

• Thanks 1

my lady is doing house calls . had her come to the job site Monday and I flipped for cuts for the 4 guys working . she was happy then I sent her to my house to surprise my wife who had been complaining 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fuck that judge...making her apologize for something he had no right to do in the first place. 

32 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

yes you are one

You're fried cracky. 

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Go fund me already raised over 150 grand for her.  Fuck.  Take a month off honey.  :lol: 

I hope she gets 5 mil. and the Judge gets fired..The AG wants her released.