Check your account email address ×

Michigan Rep discusses people who have lost their homes and haven't eaten

• Platinum Contributing Member

On my last furlough months back from the UAW strike I didn't take the $ but this time I certified for three weeks and nada so far. Back to work now but that's $2500 after taxes 

49 minutes ago, Anler said:

Those people are fucking miserable when there is the normal work load of people to process, now times that by 100? I dont expect they will impress

About as helpful as the DMV.  :lol:   Baffles the mind some want those types of people running 100% of our healthcare.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Highmark said:

About as helpful as the DMV.  :lol:   Baffles the mind some want those types of people running 100% of our healthcare.  

Well i dont know what its like where you live but I can tell you that in Ilinois these services are fucking horrible for customer service for the most part. There are some exceptions but not enough. 

Just now, Anler said:

Well i dont know what its like where you live but I can tell you that in Ilinois these services are fucking horrible for customer service for the most part. There are some exceptions but not enough. 

Yeah dude that's my point.  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Yeah dude that's my point.  

Well these are the people running our country already. I suppose if you vote for another party that will change... 

• Haha 1

I buy my license tags online..way easier. That being said I find our Sec. of State branch to be efficient and fast but I live in a small town. Back in the early 90’s when I worked downstate I went to a branch in Detroit...holy fuck never again. :lmao:

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I buy my license tags online..way easier. That being said I find our Sec. of State branch to be efficient and fast but I live in a small town. Back in the early 90’s when I worked downstate I went to a branch in Detroit...holy fuck never again. :lmao:

i do my renewals online,  we do it with the town not the state.  I emailed the town clerk yesterday to see how to register the mustang as I've had expired FL temp tag for a month and no response.  If they don't care I'll continue to not care I only did it because the wife brought it up.  

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Oh so who put the other 24.74 million people on unemployment? 

The other dipshits running each state. Whitmer is responsible for the 1.26 million in Michigan. That's 10 % of the state in 6 weeks. This is planned my friend. this is the last shot at takin trump out. 

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Cass Ave and Grand Blvd? One of them used to be decent 

3 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The other dipshits running each state. Whitmer is responsible for the 1.26 million in Michigan. That's 10 % of the state in 6 weeks. This is planned my friend. this is the last shot at takin trump out. 

I think you can point the finger at the #1 dipshit dont you think? 

26 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That would make a lot of sense to stream line alot of govt services dont you think? I wish someone would tell broke ass Illinois about that...

Just now, Anler said:

I think you can point the finger at the #1 dipshit dont you think? 

Oh, you mean Trump?? Oh ya, I'm super pissed at him. He should've fought the shelter in place BS from day one. I have no issue with the social distancing but the shelter in place is an attack on our freedoms and our economy. Plus it didn't save one fucking life. the guy is such an egomaniac that he's to busy being pissed at Kemp from Georiga to understand all these shutdowns in Democrat lead states are a political tactic to destroy the economy to win the Whitehouse and Senate back. 

21 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

IMG_5404.GIF.9fa0315610d580c508b802d456173fa0.GIF

21 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Cass Ave and Grand Blvd? One of them used to be decent 

It may  not have been Detroit proper...I was working on Zug Island so it was somewhere near the Delray neighborhood...been more than a few years.

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

That would make a lot of sense to stream line alot of govt services dont you think? I wish someone would tell broke ass Illinois about that...

Absolutely...no reason not to do  it. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Republicans are now concerned about the homeless and hungry. How heartwarming. :lol: 

It has been upside down world around here lately. :lmao:

Oh, what a surprise. Depending on the letter behind their name they all miraculously fall 100% on that side of the issue.  What’s the chances?  
Now , I have to sit and listen to all their campaign ads how they are fighting for me!!!!  Crossing the isle in a bi partisan manner to help me!!! 

6 hours ago, Highmark said:

Absurd that states can't get unemployment out in a timely manner.   Companies pay in so deserving workers are given unemployment for times like this.   Truthfully its part of the employee's compensation. 

Yes people should be able to go at least a month or two on a rainy day fund but that does not excuse the states poor response time.  

No it dosnt. And companies pay the federal gvmt about $400 a yr per employee also for UI. But IM sure that gets tossed in the general fund and blown on shit we don't need to do in places we don't need to be.

6 hours ago, Anler said:

Those people are fucking miserable when there is the normal work load of people to process, now times that by 100? I dont expect they will impress

Up here , the national guard is helping to man the phones.