Check your account email address ×

Ginsburg in the hospital again

It’s always nothing.  :lol:

Today Ruth had a routine quadruple bypass, kidney transplant,  large tumor removed, and a hip replacement.  The 90 year old is in great spirits and doing her duties from hospital bed.  Should be back to running 4 miles a day by tomorrow. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

It’s always nothing.  :lol:

Today Ruth had a routine quadruple bypass, kidney transplant,  large tumor removed, and a hip replacement.  The 90 year old is in great spirits and doing her duties from hospital bed.  Should be back to running 4 miles a day by tomorrow. 

Yeah...”She’s just fine”.  “A tough old broad.”

:lol:

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Most in her condition would retire, but you know that the dems want her to last as long as she can until they can get another dem in office to appoint her seat.

I’ve got the same use for advocate judges as I do for internet social justice warriors.

Both should be beaten unrecognizable.

8 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Shes going to hold on in hopes Biden wins.  if he does she'll give up and be dead within a few months i would guess.  

I bet she’s already in incapacitated and holed up somewhere....under heavy watch and guard.

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

She announces her retirement within a few weeks after the GE.....no matter who wins. 

She’s holding out now for a reason.  She’s gonna have to announce after Trump wins anyway.  I hope he goes to her funeral.  I want to see masses of asses become unhinged!!!!  

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

She’s holding out now for a reason.  She’s gonna have to announce after Trump wins anyway.  I hope he goes to her funeral.  I want to see masses of asses become unhinged!!!!  

He'll piss them off more by ignoring her passing.   

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He'll piss them off more by ignoring her passing.   

I honestly don’t think it will make much difference what he does or doesn’t do.  His name will smother hers in the headlines....even when they are supposed to be about her.  

Weirdos.

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

ok she has been a partisan back for a long long time . but she did win some pretty big cases at a young age for women's rights . 

but now that is null and void from the yrs of Hack work 

She's already feeling better , discharged from hospital. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/justice-ginsburg-discharged-from-hospital/ar-BB13I0r6?ocid=spartanntp

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was discharged from the hospital Wednesday after undergoing treatment earlier this week for a benign gallbladder condition.

"She is doing well and glad to be home," a court spokesperson said.

Ginsburg will return to Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland, over the coming weeks for follow-up outpatient visits and to have a gallstone non-surgically removed.

DEVELOPING

Dems Team Up With Those Futurama People To Head Jar-Technology Research For Ginsberg Immortality Project

by Mick Zano • November 6, 2017

225px-Ginsberg_and_Bjork.png

Portlandia, WA—Liberals are scrambling to find an answer for the steadily right-shifting SCROTUM (Supreme Court: Republican Old-white Trumpian Ultra Morons). Liberals can’t stand having their SCROTUMs shift in that direction, so a team of top liberal researchers contacted the Simpsons/Futurama people with a plan. Together they have assembled the best team of medical, cryogenic and animational-engineers in an attempt to keep liberal Supreme Court judges on the payroll until a proper president can be installed in the Oval Office.

When asked about the need to involve animation people for this endeavor, project head Dr. Hedley Larson said, “That’s Headly. Look, it’s simple, animators are the visionaries here, I mean, what’s in that water? Who knows what is sustaining those heads in those jars for all those Futurama seasons. We see bubbles sometimes, depending on the episode, but that’s our only clue. Since Trump became president this dimensional plane of existence is clearly more animated, hell, it’s completely Looney Tunes, so who better to navigate this cartoon jungle than cartoonists?”

Donald Trump is aware of this covert program and told the press today:

image.thumb.png.5802b8f4211665c0c4a53aba67d435f1.png

image.png

Edited by Big Crappie
  • Haha 2

See how strong political hatred is??? 

She should be spending every fukkin remaining minute with her family, instead she chooses to waste her remaining precious days trying to stop Donald J. Trump from making another conservative  appointment to the SC. 

:whatever2: