Check your account email address ×

Newsweek links Fauci to Wuhan lab that was working on Corona virus research

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Fauci is on Trump's team, you can squirm around that all you want. 

Squirming?  Your reading comprehension is Smales level.  :lol:  im pointing fingers at him, just like the OP is.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Squirming?  Your reading comprehension is Smales level.  :lol:  im pointing fingers at him, just like the OP is.

Fauci has done a magnificent job.  As he did with the aids epidemic. 

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

why? There's no point arguing with a person like you who makes shit up constantly and lies about facts that stare him straight in the face. 

Dumb fuck frenchy falls on his sword for the sites biggest piece of shit :lol: 

67C12C10-CFEF-4C91-A4D9-715C5E0ABFC8.png

28 minutes ago, ACE said:

Dude you’re literally lying about me lying :lol: 

the data is right there for us to see

new infection rates are falling in sweden as are deaths. That’s a fact. 

sweden's new infection rates are still well outpacing its nordic neighbors as my first graph clearly indicates, which means it is nowhere near over like you claimed. Sorry bro. You are wrong. 

34 minutes ago, frenchy said:

sweden's new infection rates are still well outpacing its nordic neighbors as my first graph clearly indicates, which means it is nowhere near over like you claimed. Sorry bro. You are wrong. 

That was literally not the argument.

I said Sweden’s new infection rate is decreasing and deaths are dropping. I was right and you’re wrong 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

“You guys”.  Lol...wut?  I haven’t thought one way or another about his new fame....other than him clearly not knowing what he said from one week to the next.  Clearly telling me that they don’t know what the fuck they think they know.

Go wash out your masks, Scaredy Snacks.

:lol:

Exactly... this novel virus has Fauci just making blind guesses....most of which have been wrong. 

1 hour ago, ACE said:

That was literally not the argument.

I said Sweden’s new infection rate is decreasing and deaths are dropping. I was right and you’re wrong 

And they developed herd immunity in one fell swoop......they appear to have done it the right way. Without destroying their economy. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Exactly... this novel virus has Fauci just making blind guesses....most of which have been wrong. 

And they developed herd immunity in one fell swoop......they appear to have done it the right way. Without destroying their economy. 

no they haven't. Their top epidemiologist says Stolckholm may have 20% right now best guess, much lower in smaller pop centres. Need at least 60% for 'herd' to be effective by most models and even according to Sweden's top docs the herd theory only really works in conjunction with a vaccine, one that doesn't even exist yet. .