Check your account email address ×

Does anyone else do this when they eat tacos at home???

28 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I’m going to call bhen to bail me out.

I haven’t been to my cabin for 21 months. Fucking thing is probably collapsed and gone

7 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Do you want me to send you pics of it?  I will be over that way.

Please Paul....I’m trying like hell to find the time to get there soon but it could be fucking august or sept for all I know. If you’re going by pull up the driveway and have a peak around. I’d appreciate it 

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Please Paul....I’m trying like hell to find the time to get there soon but it could be fucking august or sept for all I know. If you’re going by pull up the driveway and have a peak around. I’d appreciate it 

I thought you moved back?? You were making an addition??

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I thought you moved back?? You were making an addition??

Yah....I work Monday through Friday now which fucking blows. Cabin is still 4 hours away. I’m working all my free time in the house addition and remodel here in mn

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....I work Monday through Friday now which fucking blows. Cabin is still 4 hours away. I’m working all my free time in the house addition and remodel here in mn

Oh so house and camp, got confused thought house and camp were one in the same

I thought this was gonna be about putting a soft shell under your hard shell's to catch all the dropped toppings.  :lol:  

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'll give you $45 bucks for it and a 6 pack of Pabst.....deal?

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

I thought this was gonna be about putting a soft shell under your hard shell's to catch all the dropped toppings.  :lol:  

I usually warm a soft shell with shredded cheese on it and wrap the hard shell.  Outstanding.  

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, jammin said:

I usually warm a soft shell with shredded cheese on it and wrap the hard shell.  Outstanding.  

only way to do hard shells,  personally i like soft anyways.  Had some pastor street tacos from a new local place that opened a few weeks ago.  Second time there and impressed both times and like the fact they opened in the middle of the pandemic.  Mexicans will put the work in to make it a success while others fade away.