Check your account email address ×

Think we found the solution to school shootings.

• Gold Member

Been pretty quiet on school shootings....  been pretty quiet.  I think we found the answer to eliminate these school shootings...

march was the first March since 2002 that we didn’t have some sort of school shooting...  bet April we don’t have a school shooting either.

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Guns sales up dramatically.

Ya and it is driving up the market like crazy. Turned a $200 rifle into a $400 one. Fucking bullshit

Ps. The fighting in the Ukraine area isn't helping either. Not just the Wests fault lol

Edited by Tomas.

11 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Been pretty quiet on school shootings....  been pretty quiet.  I think we found the answer to eliminate these school shootings...

march was the first March since 2002 that we didn’t have some sort of school shooting...  bet April we don’t have a school shooting either.

Brave New World coming. E-learning. Kids stay at home. Also working remotely. What is going to happen to commercial real estate when alot of large corps start paying employees to work from home? Retail? You can buy almost everything online, what happens to all of that retail space? Who is going to pay those property taxes going forward? What happens to all of those jobs? 

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Anler said:

Brave New World coming. E-learning. Kids stay at home. Also working remotely. What is going to happen to commercial real estate when alot of large corps start paying employees to work from home? Retail? You can buy almost everything online, what happens to all of that retail space? Who is going to pay those property taxes going forward? What happens to all of those jobs? 

Who cares???

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, Anler said:

I bet alot of people will care

Prolly but I don’t.  Schools are such a waste and essential just tax payer funded daycare.  With today’s tech the kids can learn via technology....  especially college.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Prolly but I don’t.  Schools are such a waste and essential just tax payer funded daycare.  With today’s tech the kids can learn via technology....  especially college.

Thats all you got out of my post? :lol: 

36 minutes ago, Anler said:

My son is averaging $25 a hour delivering Domino’s. Thanks Trump!!!