Check your account email address ×

Trump Warns That Chris Wallace, Fox News Are ‘On A Bad Path’

Sometimes I get a kick out of watching Chris Wallace getting completely destroyed by some of his conservative guests.  I turned it on this morning to see Pelosi's face and immediately turned it off.  Fox News Sunday has turned into a total joke, even getting pulled into the Russian collusion nonsense.

Maria Bartiromo has a much better show.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Sometimes I get a kick out of watching Chris Wallace getting completely destroyed by some of his conservative guests.  I turned it on this morning to see Pelosi's face and immediately turned it off.  Fox News Sunday has turned into a total joke, even getting pulled into the Russian collusion nonsense.

:lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Yeah good idea..heaven forbid you hear anything from a Democrat....appears Trumps followers are thin skinned just like their Orange God. :lmao:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

This just triggered Spinner.  Pouty will be here soon to shore up Spinner’s fort.

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Yep.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah good idea..heaven forbid you hear anything from a Democrat....appears Trumps followers are thin skinned just like their Orange God. :lmao:

Yep.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

I listen to NPR occasionally on the drive in to get the other side.  They were actually reporting very early on during the covid-19 outbreak in Wuhan.  I knew when they locked down a city bigger than NYC that things were going to get ugly.

Sometimes on Sundays I even watch the dumbest person in media, Chuck Todd.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This just triggered Spinner.  Pouty will be here soon to shore up Spinner’s fort.

There is no shortage of TDS content.  It's pushed on the daily on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, etc.  The MSM sources aren't objective at all, hard to take them seriously.

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

I listen to NPR occasionally on the drive in to get the other side.  They were actually reporting very early on during the covid-19 outbreak in Wuhan.  I knew when they locked down a city bigger than NYC that things were going to get ugly.

Sometimes on Sundays I even watch the dumbest person in media, Chuck Todd.

I had NPR on briefly this morning going to pick up my daughter from airport.  Some imbecile was saying that we shouldn’t fall into Chinese “Racism” over this virus and that nobody was to blame.  Then went on to blame Trump admin for not being ready for this pandemic.

I giggled....as I found an old hairband show.  Jackpot!  Poor some sugar baby!!!

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

So let me get this straight.

For your team :lol: = funny;

for the other team :lol: = 'triggered!!!!'

got it. 

Well other than you being on the wrong side of it, yeah, you got it. :lol:  :bc: 

Edited by DriftBusta

Just now, Zambroski said:

I had NPR on briefly this morning going to pick up my daughter from airport.  Some imbecile was saying that we shouldn’t fall into Chinese “Racism” over this virus and that nobody was to blame.  Then went on to blame Trump admin for not being ready for this pandemic.

I giggled....as I found an old hairband show.  Jackpot!  Poor some sugar baby!!!

I'll listen to it in your neck of the woods.  Seems like no matter where I go up there MPR comes in loud and clear.  Can only take a few minutes of it since it makes me want to drive head on into oncoming traffic.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We heard them loud and clear and the Dumbocrat skin is the thinnest there is. :lol:

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.

Yep.

:lmao:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, teamgreen02 said:

I'll listen to it in your neck of the woods.  Seems like no matter where I go up there MPR comes in loud and clear.  Can only take a few minutes of it since it makes me want to drive head on into oncoming traffic.

talk about an echo chamber of similarly minded elitist liberal dipshits.  The smarm is just over the top.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well other than you being on the wrong side of it, yeah, you got it. :lol:  :bc: 

well it is rather interesting on a site where 95% of the members share the same political ideology how butthurt that same majority get when made fun of. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

We heard them loud and clear and the Dumbocrat skin is the thinnest there is. :lol:

:lmao:

That video just never gets old.  Never!  :lol:

3 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Wallace is one of the few left at fox that are "fair and balanced"

I agree.  He’s a bit thin skinned though but, he still holds it together better than most.

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The country is struggling through a pandemic with 41,000 dead and our president has time to criticize Fox News and Matt Drudge....And who thinks this is good?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The country is struggling through a pandemic with 41,000 dead and our president has time to criticize Fox News and Matt Drudge....And who thinks this is good?

Yesterday is was a rant about Maggie Haberman and why she should give her Pulitzer Prize back.

4 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

When people you think are on your side criticize you it's time to look in the mirror.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Do you ever notice that when trump is critical of someone he always uses two word phrases. Very bad. Bad path. No good. Etc etc. 

• Like 1