Check your account email address ×

Elon Musk: “I’m surprised CNN still exists”

Rod

Watching the tards try and figure out who to defend here was excellent.  The mother ship (CNN) or the father ship (Musk)?  :lol:

CNN can be replaced at any time at the WH pressers with the team from TMZ....and be better at real information dissemination.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Watching the tards try and figure out who to defend here was excellent.  The mother ship (CNN) or the father ship (Musk)?  :lol:

CNN can be replaced at any time at the WH pressers with the team from TMZ....and be better at real information dissemination.

a) it wasn't really hard, and;

b) no one did that. 

But you go girl! :lol: 

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Idiot.

Now you're falling for the same stupid shit that the OP and Momo fall for :lol:And FTR I'm a Tesla stock fan knowing that Musk is nuts and full of shit on multiple fronts.

Read the story at the link.

https://www.businessinsider.com/elon-musk-tesla-ventilator-controversy-explained-2020-4#april-16-musk-tweets-out-a-partial-list-of-hospitals-that-had-received-ventilators-from-tesla-10

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

He didn’t 

10 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Idiot.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/16/business/elon-musk-ventilators-coronavirus/index.html

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/17/tech/elon-musk-ventilators-california/index.html

The OP is about Musk, now I know that link I posted is a lot of reading for you, but if you read the whole thing you will see that Musk over boasted once again when he said he would deliver 1,000 ventilators to Cali hospitals. Musk acquired and delivered machines that aren't compatible to treat Covid 19, and well short of 1,000 from my link below.

I'll send Cat cylinders for your burned down Polaris, think :news:

10 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The shit these guys read and take at face value is incredulous, never is there any research into there propaganda feeds.

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It’s sludgy. He’s a little retard slow. 

41 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

He sent cpap machines. Not appropriate for use as a ventilator. 

16 minutes ago, frenchy said:

a) it wasn't really hard, and;

b) no one did that. 

But you go girl! :lol: 

"Hard"?  I didn't say it was hard...I said it was "excellent".  Get your head on right..  Here ere are some examples above in bold...or, are you saying this isn't defensive language?.  Also, it's clear they'll take CNN over their beloved battery leader.  Hilarious!  :lol: ...and EXCELLENT!

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Hard"?  I didn't say it was hard...I said it was "excellent".  Get your head on right..  Here ere are some examples above in bold...or, are you saying this isn't defensive language?.  Also, it's clear they'll take CNN over their beloved battery leader.  Hilarious!  :lol: ...and EXCELLENT!

so the exact opposite of what you initially claimed, which was the point of the comment 'it wasn't that hard'. . Zambo the Clown never disappoints! 

38 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Watching the tards try and figure out who to defend here was excellent.

Edited by frenchy
  • Like 1

Just now, frenchy said:

so the exact opposite of what you initially claimed, which was the point of the comment 'it wasn't that hard'. . Zambo the Clown never disappoints! 

How is that the exact opposite?  Are you drunk?  It was an observation.  Dummy.  :lol: 

10 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Its crazy how far some will go to defend CNN. 

Musk built and delivered hundreds and hundreds of non invasive ventilators to dozens of hospitals across the nation.  He was acknowledged and thanked by doctors, nurses and hospital staff for his efforts. He made a commitment to use his engineers and factories to try and help with this crisis.  

CNN tries to shit on him. Guys like Vince try to shit on him too. 

The timeline of the Musk Vent situation is at the link. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/elon-musk-tesla-ventilator-controversy-explained-2020-4%3famp

didn't they also berate the my pillow guy too after he switched production over to facemasks?

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

didn't they also berate the my pillow guy too after he switched production over to facemasks?

Correct, because the guy is religious and got to speak what his company was doing for health care workers during a briefing..He got shredded pretty good

BiPAP devices are typically used to treat conditions like sleep apnea, and some doctors have warned the machines could cause the virus to spread faster. The devices in the photos were made by a company called ResMed, which told the Financial Times that "we applaud any company who can help get ventilators and other respiratory products to those in need."

Musk defended the machines on Twitter, saying that "all hospitals were given exact specifications of Resmed & Philips ventilators before delivery & all confirmed they would be critical."

The Food and Drug Administration has since said that BiPAP and similar CPAP machines can be used as an alternative to traditional ventilators, which cost significantly more then BiPAP machines. Several companies and hospital systems have begun working on ways to retrofit the machines to make them more useful in treating COVID-19 patients

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, spin_dry said:
14 hours ago, spin_dry said:

He sent cpap machines. Not appropriate for use as a ventilator. 

53 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I rest my case.

Shocker, Spin lied. A CPAP can be converted or used as a ventilator according to major Universities and the FDA..

https://engineering.berkeley.edu/news/2020/04/turning-sleep-apnea-machines-into-ventilators/

https://www.ptcommunity.com/wire/auburn-university-design-adapts-cpap-machines-emergency-ventilators

https://www.fiercebiotech.com/medtech/fda-authorizes-cpap-machines-more-as-emergency-ventilator-alternatives

36 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

These dipshits will defend CNN till the bitter end. 

1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

These dipshits will defend CNN till the bitter end. 

CNN is truly an incompetent news source, they don't even attempt to get it right,  hid their lack of vetting, or fact checking... That should really be held accountable

9 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

CNN is truly an incompetent news source, they don't even attempt to get it right,  hid their lack of vetting, or fact checking... That should really be held accountable

It seems that Musk was genuinely trying to help out. I don’t see any reason for CNN to kick him in the nuts.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Incompetent and blatantly irresponsible.  Honestly, it's time to pull their WH press credentials.  I see no legitimate reason for them to have them any longer.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Agenda.  Narratives.  

Just turned on the TV, NBC is on Todd is interviewing Pence..Pence called him out on his deception, Todd tried saying governors are not ready to open their states per the presidents orders..Pence..we have set guidelines to reach for every state to open back up safely, when those guidelines are met THE GOVERNOR HAS FULL DISCRETION ON WHEN, HOW, AND WHAT AREAS OF THEIR STATE CAN OPEN. 

Our guidelines are meant strictly as a guide for states to open safely when they feel comfortable.

Fucking media and their BS.. How many people been saying just this morning the Governors are telling the media that Trump is trying to open their states and they aren't ready?? All the usual suspects of course..

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Just turned on the TV, NBC is on Todd is interviewing Pence..Pence called him out on his deception, Todd tried saying governors are not ready to open their states per the presidents orders..Pence..we have set guidelines to reach for every state to open back up safely, when those guidelines are met THE GOVERNOR HAS FULL DISCRETION ON WHEN, HOW, AND WHAT AREAS OF THEIR STATE CAN OPEN. 

Our guidelines are meant strictly as a guide for states to open safely when they feel comfortable.

Fucking media and their BS.. How many people been saying just this morning the Governors are telling the media that Trump is trying to open their states and they aren't ready?? All the usual suspects of course..

Todd is disgusting.  Everytime I see his dorky face....i just see Obama's jizz all over it.  He's keeping that forever!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

why aren't you and Tom piling on the Sacramento Bee then? It's their story. 

Because the Sacramento Bee is likely only relevant to people in Sacramento.  And because CNN sucks, with their holier than thou agenda driven bullshit.

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

shocker.  I have an automatic distrust of these people.  Same people who shoved Russian collusion and impeachment bullshit down our throats for 3 years.  

• Like 1