Check your account email address ×

Gov Evers extends shut down.

34 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

And that is more than likely one of the reasons for an extension, there needs to more testing.

well in MN we do have some hard numbers 114 dead The median age of those who died is 87. The median age of the 197 who are hospitalized, 93 of whom are in critical condition, is 65 years old.

1 hour ago, jammin said:

We are under 4k positive cases and under 200 deaths. This long extension makes zero sense unless they are trying to keep all the FIBS away until after the Memorial day holiday....  fawk.

Screenshot_20200416-182302_Chrome.jpg

Several of us plan on an ATV/SXS trail ride in a week or so, I called the DNR in Madison today and they said the Tuscobia trail was open, that's where we were headed this trip.

24 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

well in MN we do have some hard numbers 114 dead The median age of those who died is 87. The median age of the 197 who are hospitalized, 93 of whom are in critical condition, is 65 years old.

The problem with this virus is how it blows up fast, South Dakota is getting hit hard in MInnehaha County with 518 cases alone out of that meat packing plant.

This virus is a motherfucker.

2 hours ago, jammin said:

If MN follows WI, Huzy is going to go even more ape shit lol. 

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's a seven state deal, poor Huizy :lol: 

Not that I'm a Facebook stalker or anything, but I ran across Huzy on Facebook apparently up to no good tomorrow!

Screenshot_20200415-214630.png

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Not that I'm a Facebook stalker or anything, but I ran across Huzy on Facebook apparently up to no good tomorrow!

Screenshot_20200415-214630.png

to be fair walz has been pretty decent as far as enforcement in MN . I have talked to a few guys getting pulled over in WI and given shit about being out . I have talked to no one in MN that has gotten shit . like I said I have been stuck in traffic going on 3 days now heading in to and out of the city . cant even get a fucking parking spot in the Menards and HD  lots 

44 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The problem with this virus is how it blows up fast, South Dakota is getting hit hard in MInnehaha County with 518 cases alone out of that meat packing plant.

This virus is a motherfucker.

On March 16 there were 67 recorded deaths. Today 33,000. Looking at the infection and death curve, there’s a long way to go before it’s over. 

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

On March 16 there were 67 recorded deaths. Today 33,000. Looking at the infection and death curve, there’s a long way to go before it’s over. 

Right in line with other midwestern states.   FFS you are an absolute fraud.

image.png.4c2916b3c7a59153be23a2d6506d11f8.png

Just now, racer254 said:

How does pointing out the obvious make me angry....or little?  LOL

It’s a constant. Never ending dribble about taxes and teaches. Not to mention you following me around like a fucked up little dog. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

to be fair walz has been pretty decent as far as enforcement in MN . I have talked to a few guys getting pulled over in WI and given shit about being out . I have talked to no one in MN that has gotten shit . like I said I have been stuck in traffic going on 3 days now heading in to and out of the city . cant even get a fucking parking spot in the Menards and HD  lots 

Haven't heard of any issues in MN either. With the churches, schools, offices, restaurants, and all forms of entertainment closed that really limits the big gatherings.  Some contractor putting up sheetrock with a couple man crew shouldn't be worried.

8 hours ago, spin_dry said:

It’s a constant. Never ending dribble about taxes and teaches. Not to mention you following me around like a fucked up little dog. 

Well, start telling the truth instead of stories with some type of democrat "spin" on it.

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Here’s part of the problem...people watch this crap and unless someone like Dr. Fauci is there to correct then the ignorance goes unchecked.

Science befuddles many, mainly because you have to comprehend with an open mind and digest what you are reading, and then if you have doubts you should delve deeper into the subject at hand.

The guy below is a perfect example of listening to simple angry rhetorical ramblings, then when the his various soothsayer's use superlative adjectives it all becomes the truest of truths.

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Well, start telling the truth instead of stories with some type of democrat "spin" on it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Science befuddles many, mainly because you have to comprehend with an open mind and digest what you are reading, and then if you have doubts you should delve deeper into the subject at hand.

The guy below is a perfect example of listening to simple angry rhetorical ramblings, then when the his various soothsayer's use superlative adjectives it all becomes the truest of truths.

I think you should really start reading what some of the posts started by your buddy spin.   They all have a "spin" on them.  For him to say this is in line with other states is a flat out lie.

Edited by racer254

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, racer254 said:

But spin said this was inline with other states.   IDIOT.

12 hours ago, racer254 said:

So, how many restaurants and bars will be lost to fire this year? 

12 hours ago, racer254 said:

Right in line with other midwestern states.   FFS you are an absolute fraud.

image.png.4c2916b3c7a59153be23a2d6506d11f8.png

11 hours ago, racer254 said:

How does pointing out the obvious make me angry....or little?  LOL

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I think you should really start reading what some of the posts started by your buddy spin.   They all have a "spin" on them.  For him to say this is in line with other states is a flat out lie.

If Racer represents the intelligence of the average Wisconsinite god help you all.  :lol:

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If Racer represents the intelligence of the average Wisconsinite god help you all.  :lol:

You can't see that 23 days is the next closest "in line" state?  I would say god help you.

The special election for Wisconsin's 7th congressional district is May 12th.  Is it any wonder why Evers pushed it to the end of May?  They want to try and steal as many elections as possible.

Take a good look at spin's favorite governor keeping up the "social distancing" he is pushing

image.png.6037223929954eee4d61cbd1c18a88e6.png

Edited by racer254

11 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You can't see that 23 days is the next closest "in line" state?  I would say god help you.

Take a good look at spin's favorite governor keeping up the "social distancing" he is pushing

image.png.6037223929954eee4d61cbd1c18a88e6.png

Don’t do as I do do as I say

Fuck them

The special election for Wisconsin's 7th congressional district is May 12th. Evers pushed it to the end of May 26  to try and steal as many elections as possible.   This is just trial runs for other elections.