Check your account email address ×

I don’t want to hear any complaints

34 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Social distancing didn’t stop the spread of covid. The models that said millions would die had social distancing factored in. Our immune systems fight virus’s everyday. The people who got covid had a compromised immune system. That’s why everyone doesn’t get the flu every year. Only people with comprised Immune systems get the flu as well. 

do you a seven eleven near you? Think about a slurpee machine or a fountain pop machine. They are a fucking germ/virus magnet. You have people touching these things all day every day. How is it we aren’t all getting the flu every year if the only to stop the spread is social distancing. The flu vaccine is 30% successful so don’t try saying it’s that

agian the models that claimed doom and gloom were all wrong. We killed our economy for no reason.  

Jesus why suffer just kill yourself now.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Social distancing didn’t stop the spread of covid. The models that said millions would die had social distancing factored in. Our immune systems fight virus’s everyday. The people who got covid had a compromised immune system. That’s why everyone doesn’t get the flu every year. Only people with comprised Immune systems get the flu as well. 

do you a seven eleven near you? Think about a slurpee machine or a fountain pop machine. They are a fucking germ/virus magnet. You have people touching these things all day every day. How is it we aren’t all getting the flu every year if the only to stop the spread is social distancing. The flu vaccine is 30% successful so don’t try saying it’s that

agian the models that claimed doom and gloom were all wrong. We killed our economy for no reason.  

Can you offer proof other than an anecdotal personal opinion?

7 hours ago, Kivalo said:

The proof is in the numbers. Sorry you can’t see it. Here’s another example. I finally personally know someone that has it. He was featured on local detroit tv last night. He was the first to get it in Michigan. He happened to have a lung condition several years ago and got a transplant two years ago. He has a big family and not one of them got it. I talked to a friend last night that still works with him. She said he was in close contact with a ton of people in their office as well as his own family and no one got it. were all those people lucky or is it not as transmittable as they think. The guy is in sales he comes in contact with tons of people daily

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, the points he made are valid.  Your only point has been all this is you are scared shitless and are following orders from anybody that validates your fear while lashing out at all those who aren’t afraid.  You are the weak.....and stupid.

What exactly are you doing to disobey and fight the man on this one...oh I know...zip, zilch, nada as usual. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a fucking idiot. :lol:

But he finally personally knows someone who has it and they are the first in the state to have it  :lol: 

I've had family members test positive for it weeks ago  SMH

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

But he finally personally knows someone who has it and they are the first in the state to have it  :lol: 

I've had family members test positive for it weeks ago  SMH

I don’t talk to guy anymore. Here’s his story they said he was the first to have it in Michigan last night during the feature. 

https://www.clickondetroit.com/news/local/2020/04/16/one-of-michigans-first-coronavirus-covid-19-patients-shares-survival-story/

Edited by jtssrx

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

So you don't believe it's real but claim to know one of the first people to get it in the state

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a fucking idiot. :lol:

You bought in dipshit you’re the idiot. 

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s mind blowing

I can’t believe you agree with Jimmy on this one.  This was the biggest scam ever and if I had to guess it was planned so they could do this stupid fucking stimulus 

Just now, Skidooski said:

So you don't believe it's real but claim to know one of the first people to get it in the state

Who said I don’t believe it’s real??? I never said people didn’t get it. What I said from day one is the gross overreaction reaction to it was wrong 

Just now, jtssrx said:

You bought in dipshit you’re the idiot. 

I can’t believe you agree with Jimmy on this one.  This was the biggest scam ever and if I had to guess it was planned so they could do this stupid fucking stimulus 

It’s not a scam JT ....there are dead people piled up high and sick people everywhere 

8 hours ago, Kivalo said:

23 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The proof is in the numbers. Sorry you can’t see it. Here’s another example. I finally personally know someone that has it. He was featured on local detroit tv last night. He was the first to get it in Michigan. He happened to have a lung condition several years ago and got a transplant two years ago. He has a big family and not one of them got it. I talked to a friend last night that still works with him. She said he was in close contact with a ton of people in their office as well as his own family and no one got it. were all those people lucky or is it not as transmittable as they think. The guy is in sales he comes in contact with tons of people daily

Well there you have it Brad....solid scientific evidence! :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

It’s not a scam JT ....there are dead people piled up high and sick people everywhere 

First and foremost the deaths are exaggerated as they are labeling many many many deaths has COVID-19 when they aren’t. You  had New York add 3500 people to their deaths all the other day that never tested positive for COVID-19. The reason they are doing this is they are getting a huge sum of money from the stimulus for each person that days from it. Many of those deaths if this was just the flu would not of been labeled death from the flu.  When this is done the numbers will be no different than the flu. 

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well there you have it Brad....solid scientific evidence! :lol:

I love all the use of first names now. You’re Jim he’s Brad. It’s a regular circle jerk in here. Oh and Skidooski is back I thought you left oh that’s right you can come back because XRS got banned for telling it like it was. 

2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

First and foremost the deaths are exaggerated as they are labeling many many many deaths has COVID-19 when they aren’t. You  had New York add 3500 people to their deaths all the other day that never tested positive for COVID-19. The reason they are doing this is they are getting a huge sum of money from the stimulus for each person that days from it. Many of those deaths if this was just the flu would not of been labeled death from the flu.  When this is done the numbers will be no different than the flu. 

Nothing you just stated is the slightest bit true and I don’t care to correct you because you’ll be right back to where you started after your next twitter drain 

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I love all the use of first names now. You’re Jim he’s Brad. It’s a regular circle jerk in here. Oh and Skidooski is back I thought you left oh that’s right you can come back because XRS got banned for telling it like it was. 

Good god quit crying.

BTW this sounds like a complaint...take your own advice.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks