Check your account email address ×

Cuomo pegs trump hard.

TBH, I'm not sure why Trump thinks this is his call but the shutdown stuff (correctly) was not his call.  This is going to have to be done at the state and local level just the same as the virus response was constitutionally supposed to be largely driven from the state and local level.

Unless it's about controlling the narrative into November or something... but I've got to think even the Dems wouldn't stoop so low as to slow-roll economic recovery and cause the massive headaches associated with it just to hurt Trump at the ballot box... then again, WI dems certainly would...

5 minutes ago, Matt said:

TBH, I'm not sure why Trump thinks this is his call but the shutdown stuff (correctly) was not his call.  This is going to have to be done at the state and local level just the same as the virus response was constitutionally supposed to be largely driven from the state and local level.

Unless it's about controlling the narrative into November or something... but I've got to think even the Dems wouldn't stoop so low as to slow-roll economic recovery and cause the massive headaches associated with it just to hurt Trump at the ballot box... then again, WI dems certainly would...

I wouldn’t put that past the dems. No more than Trump sending out a few more $1200 checks and fattening up Wall Street some more. 

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

He is trolling everyone. He can’t open the states. Come Nov, he can say he tried and the Dem governors stopped it. He plays the Media like a fiddle.

Yup it’s what he’s gonna do. He blaming the WHO for his 6 weeks of Corona virus denial.

its never him.

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

He is trolling everyone. He can’t open the states. Come Nov, he can say he tried and the Dem governors stopped it. He plays the Media like a fiddle.

There’s a lot of stupid people that hang on every word he says. Trump rallies are interesting places. 

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yup it’s what he’s gonna do. He blaming the WHO for his 6 weeks of Corona virus denial.

its never him.

I've asked you a few times what 6 weeks you are referring to.

17 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

He can’t force the states to close? So he can force them to re open? He is playing the Media. 

Liberals: Why did it take Trump so long to lock down the country?

Also liberals: Why does Trump think he can tell the governors what to do?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Well....whatever.  Still, let's keep our money.  Surely they can make up that measely 20%...maybe from China?

960x0.jpg?fit=scale

Not the statistics I saw recently when Trump first talked about not funding, but I think Forbes is a better source, and shows the total rather than the assessed that would be about 20%.