Check your account email address ×

The fiasco

NowThis...  Left wing hatchet outfit.  These same people were screaming about Trump imposing a racist travel ban by curtailing flights in from China in that same period they said he "wasted" time.

They would have screeched about Trump acting like a dictator if he'd called for the types of shutdowns we've implemented.

And if you believe the China numbers for a second you need your head examined.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

NowThis...  Left wing hatchet outfit.  These same people were screaming about Trump imposing a racist travel ban by curtailing flights in from China in that same period they said he "wasted" time.

They would have screeched about Trump acting like a dictator if he'd called for the types of shutdowns we've implemented.

It clearly shows trump’s nonchalant approach to the virus. He’s a man of hunches and gut feelings.  

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Trump thought the travel ban on China would completely solve the problem for the US. That's literally how simple he is. Never mind the fact that travel from China continued after that proclamation. 

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

March and early april were real bad months for car accident deaths though. You do know how they got reported right?. 

I heard car accident deaths might be way down. 

• Haha 1

Just now, frenchy said:

Trump thought the travel ban on China would completely solve the problem for the US. That's literally how simple he is. Never mind the fact that travel from China continued after that proclamation. 

The CDC’s travel warning came 9 days before trump’s travel ban. I found that really odd. 

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think Donny might be biscuit...………...even against Demented Joe.

The fact that trump was elected shows that the American electorate is empty headed enough to elect Dr Dementia. At this point in time nothing surprises me. 

47 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The fact that trump was elected shows that the American electorate is empty headed enough to elect Dr Dementia. At this point in time nothing surprises me. 

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Ya see what 6 weeks of doing nothing looks like now? If I were a family that lost a member I would be suing that cocksucker Trump.

66BC992C-FA8C-481B-81B7-5175A492BF9D.gif.b9d991febd601a3235444bfe7a42cfad.gif

• Haha 2

The guy is a real fukkin punk. AS USUAL, HE REFUSES TO ACCEPT ANY RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!

He'll NEVER admit he waited too long, and handled this badly. 

People will hate him for this. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

No, it shows people were sick and tired of the corruption and incompetence of the democratic party and wanted change. They wanted someone who was for the people instead of those who were just in it for themselves and had zero concerns about its populace.

He might not be the best President ever, but he's leaps and bounds better than what you had previously, and will most likely be the president again for the next 4 years due to the continuing of the idiocy and incompetence from the dem party. Joe Biden................good luck pinning your hopes on that guy! :lol:

Calif. Gov. Newsom tells CNN Trump has been 'responsive' to state's needs: 'I'd be lying' to say otherwise.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gavin-newsom-cnn-trump-responsive-california?fbclid=IwAR0KVtxhfXGv5sO27xGJdrVwZm8KQ8TiPFaauvnhoXAPnqyzOGfP-moDsh4

• Like 1

7 hours ago, irv said:

No, it shows people were sick and tired of the corruption and incompetence of the democratic party and wanted change. They wanted someone who was for the people instead of those who were just in it for themselves and had zero concerns about its populace.

He might not be the best President ever, but he's leaps and bounds better than what you had previously, and will most likely be the president again for the next 4 years due to the continuing of the idiocy and incompetence from the dem party. Joe Biden................good luck pinning your hopes on that guy! :lol:

Calif. Gov. Newsom tells CNN Trump has been 'responsive' to state's needs: 'I'd be lying' to say otherwise.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gavin-newsom-cnn-trump-responsive-california?fbclid=IwAR0KVtxhfXGv5sO27xGJdrVwZm8KQ8TiPFaauvnhoXAPnqyzOGfP-moDsh4

Sick of corruption and incompetence and Donny is the cure. :lol:  

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, irv said:

That's awesome, a Dem. Gov. slapping a CNN reporter's pee pee. :lmao:

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

That's awesome, a Dem. Gov. slapping a CNN reporter's pee pee. :lmao:

Definitely not the answer the CNN reporter was hoping to hear. I assume, and in fact I would bet on it, that Newsom won't be interviewed again anytime soon. 

Just now, irv said:

Definitely not the answer the CNN reporter was hoping to hear. I assume, and in fact I would bet on it, that Newsom won't be interviewed again anytime soon. 

Of course not, he didn't swallow the BS.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

What do you mean? there is virtually no swamp left. 

Every time trump fires someone possibly removing more swamp creatures, the resident swamp lovers, tds sufferers all complain about.   It's laughable.

12 hours ago, frenchy said:

well he didn't realize the china flu was going to circumnavigate the globe in the other direction and infect NYC

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Anler said:

What do you mean? there is virtually no swamp left. 

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Every time trump fires someone possibly removing more swamp creatures, the resident swamp lovers, tds sufferers all complain about.   It's laughable.

He is the one that hired them in the first place you bonehead. 

• Haha 1