Check your account email address ×

Friday Fails

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, racinfarmer said:

Thinking aboot buy a Diamondback Sync'r.  Probably should just to socially distance myself further.  

Good bike, I been getting a lot of emails from them, seems like they are trying..

You ever go on pinkbike.com??

1 minute ago, irv said:

Just seen a Badass VW Rabbit on FB that a friend posted. Never thought I'd see the day nor did I think one would turn out that good. 

Found it but it's not running.

Fawk!!  Seriously bad ass. FYI,. My first car white 1983 rabbit GTI. Haha..so I definitely appreciate that post!! Think I was 89hp 2100lbs..haha

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Good bike, I been getting a lot of emails from them, seems like they are trying..

You ever go on pinkbike.com??

I used to be on PB all the time.  Watching the classified for a frame at the moment.  Probably just a hardtail 29er.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Fawk!!  Seriously bad ass. FYI,. My first car white 1983 rabbit GTI. Haha..so I definitely appreciate that post!! Think I was 89hp 2100lbs..haha

I'll see if I can get the vid later of it running. It sounded pretty bad ass too but I don't think it had those same wheels on it as in the one I posted above? Personally, not a fan of those but I guess they help with the sleeper look. 

Same wheels, my bad.

Edited by irv
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I used to be on PB all the time.  Watching the classified for a frame at the moment.  Probably just a hardtail 29er.  

I'm 315tony on there

12 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Man, I'm tempted to chance it on a Chinese or Taiwanese carbon frame 

Probably no.  

Haha,... do it..:bc:

3 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

The Booze Cruiser and 10 Speed of Shame were free.

:lol: Free is the best price!

3 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

What you got Z?? 

IDK, some kinda Trek I bought 10+ years ago and rode maybe 3-4 times.  Just didn’t really do it for me.  I don’t want to die on something that doesn’t take fuel.  :lol:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I was going to call you a faggot for posting tictok vids then I watched them!     :lol:

Haha, my daughter is on there so I had to join to keep an eye on her, and I realized there is some pretty funny and cool stuff on there..:ylsuper:

On 4/10/2020 at 1:39 PM, Rigid1 said:

Hell yeah, we used to stack up the 5 gallon buckets to see who could clear the most..:ylsuper:

There was a bar mill in town, and they used to take sawdust and make ramps to load trucks. You could sail as fast as you could and land safely in the sawdust.

Safely being relative of course.

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

you want this one eh?  but damn 5g for a bike with no motor is too much for my taste.  :bc: 

https://www.diamondback.com/mountain-bikes/full-suspension-bikes/release-5c-carbon-d42

https://www.diamondback.com/mountain-bikes/hardtail-bikes/syncr-carbon

16 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Free is the best price!

IDK, some kinda Trek I bought 10+ years ago and rode maybe 3-4 times.  Just didn’t really do it for me.  I don’t want to die on something that doesn’t take fuel.  :lol:

Get yourself a downhill bike you sally.  

• Like 1