Check your account email address ×

trump wants to include gay rights into the '64 civil rights law.

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Fakes right, runs left?

Nah, he's a fascist...

Eh maybe, but we were getting a shitty president either way this cycle since I knew Gary didn't have a chance in hell, might as well see what the wild card is gonna do with his presidency. 

• Zambroski featured and unfeatured this topic
2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

I thought Trump was a racist homophobe? That's what the lefties keep telling me anyway.

I dont think Trump is a racist or a homophone, He has been around that hollywood scene a long time, if he was either he wouldnt have lasted long. I think he is just a narcissistic asshole who cant control himself.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

Its Hilarious to see some of you guys have fallen for the MSM's portrayal of Trump.  Not once did he say anything even remotely disparaging against the LGBT "community" but the MSM simply lumped it into him being a bigot.   When the whole trans-gendered bathroom issue come out he was actually clear saying they should go into the RR they want.   It was one issue I was actually against him on and I fully support the rights of gay marriage.   The govt should just not force it on those that don't.    

I challenge anyone to find where Trump said a bigoted thing against gay's.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Bottom line... they are people and need to be protected from discrimination the same as anyone else. I imagine there are still bubba's out there that figure Rosa Parks should have given up her seat on the bus for the white person. It is truly sad that people like that exist still.

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Anler said:

I dont think Trump is a racist or a homophone, He has been around that hollywood scene a long time, if he was either he wouldnt have lasted long. I think he is just a narcissistic asshole who cant control himself.

I completely agree, he is not racist or homophobic. He's just an asshole.