Check your account email address ×

Dr. Oz Not one reported case of Lupus patient contracting Covid while on Hyroxychloroquine.

Heard that last night on Tucker or Hannity. Interesting on how they can use big data to quickly do medical research without having to wait for randomized trials.  It's clear that HCQ is extremely safe, we just don't know the true effectiveness yet.

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Heard that last night on Tucker or Hannity. Interesting on how they can use big data to quickly do medical research without having to wait for randomized trials.  It's clear that HCQ is extremely safe, we just don't know the true effectiveness yet.

I think its pretty clear its effective.   The medical community keeps wanting to have long, large clinical trials to compare but without question its working. 

50 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I think its pretty clear its effective.   The medical community keeps wanting to have long, large clinical trials to compare but without question its working. 

Sure, they can go ahead with that.  But like Trump says we aren't waiting a year and a half for them to figure it out while people need it.

Just now, teamgreen02 said:

Sure, they can go ahead with that.  But like Trump says we aren't waiting a year and a half for them to figure it out while people need it.

Yep....enough positive evidence to proceed full speed ahead with it in my book.

Dr. Oz...do a little research on this guy and the "medical" advice he peddles on his show. First it was Dr. Drew now this guy...of course when you have have a reality show President might as well take medical advice from reality show doctors. 

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Damn the doom and gloomers are out in force again today.  

Not at all...I posted an article about how not as many Vents might be needed because doctors are discovering that patients do better with less invasive oxygen therapies...guess what...ignored here. I've said numerous times that this Anti Malarial sounds promising along with some other drugs.....your problem is that you are selective in who you criticize just like yesterday. 

BTW I'll listen to Dr. Fauci...you stick with Dr. Oz and Dr. Drew. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

54 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not at all...I posted an article about how not as many Vents might be needed because doctors are discovering that patients do better with less invasive oxygen therapies...guess what...ignored here. I've said numerous times that this Anti Malarial sounds promising along with some other drugs.....your problem is that you are selective in who you criticize just like yesterday. 

BTW I'll listen to Dr. Fauci...you stick with Dr. Oz and Dr. Drew. :lol:

Yes he was so correct on the face masks and telling American's on Jan 26th that the coronavirus posed no threat to America.  :lol:  

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Yes he was so correct on the face masks and telling American's on Jan 26th that the coronavirus posed no threat to America.  :lol:  

Don’t listen to him..your choice.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Don’t listen to him..your choice.

I listen to them all and take bits and pieces from each of them.   None of them are all correct or all incorrect.  

On 4/8/2020 at 10:12 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dr. Oz...do a little research on this guy and the "medical" advice he peddles on his show. First it was Dr. Drew now this guy...of course when you have have a reality show President might as well take medical advice from reality show doctors. 

Dr Drew admits that he fucked up with covid. He’s more of a man than the stooges on the this site. 

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s interesting that the source of drug’s supposed effectiveness is France. A country where the death and infection rate of the virus is out of control. :lol: 

Are they using the cure in a wide spread manor? Oops nope 

8 hours ago, ACE said:

Dr Oz is a goof but he’s citing stats not making them up 

poor virus cult 

Dr. Oz is known  to give out false medical advice on his tv show...perfect for a reality show President and dumbfucks from Manitoba. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dr. Oz is known  to give out false medical advice on his tv show...perfect for a reality show President and dumbfucks from Manitoba. 

Am I surprised you’re arguing ad hominem no because you’re a retard