Check your account email address ×

Country is gripped in a pandemic and he’s got to make it about him.

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Just watched a Dr. on a YouTube vid. Says this fukker is gonna' be here for a long time. 

I don't give a fuck, I'm cancelling all my Doctor, dentist, license, permits, M/V inspections, etc. Everything!!! Every fukkin thing!!!! 

I ain't goin' near anybody! Nobody!!

I just hope I can get Instacart goin' again. 

If not, I have to find somebody to do the groceries. 

Is there no way to pay by visa and have it delivered ? From ur local grocery store ?

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!! Yeah Kev I forgot, gay talk brings him out, like a piece of cheese for, MARCHAND THE RAT!!!  

Yep ur certainly a gay talker and a RAT !!!

1 minute ago, The One said:

Yep ur certainly a gay talker and a RAT !!!

HA!HA!  That's YOU, MAHSHAHND THE GAY RAT!!!!! LMAO!!!  :owned: TO THE MAX!!!

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

HA!HA!  That's YOU, MAHSHAHND THE GAY RAT!!!!! LMAO!!!  :owned: TO THE MAX!!!

Lol we both know that ur a RAT !!

2 hours ago, The One said:

Lol we both know that ur a RAT !!

STFU, you gay bastid!! Hey, I don't hate you 'cause you're gay, I hate you 'cause you're a cunt.   :bigfinger:

The stress is getting to Trump. He's getting increasingly defensive during his pressers. 

He's almost out of control. It's very obvious.  

He fucked up, and he knows it, but can't stand the criticism. It's really getting to him. 

24 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The stress is getting to Trump. He's getting increasingly defensive during his pressers. 

He's almost out of control. It's very obvious.  

He fucked up, and he knows it, but can't stand the criticism. It's really getting to him. 

Its been like that since day # 1.

2 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Its been like that since day # 1.

Hey Donnie, if ya' got any more good friends like Xinping, would ya' kinda' hang with them on your own, and leave us the fuck out of it!!!   

Why the fuck is Trump telling people to take hydroxyquinine ? 

He should shut his fukkin mouth, and leave it up to the doctors to say that!!!

This guy is purely going insane. 

52 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Trump/Peter Navarro vs. Dr. Fauci...Who ya taking? 

Peter Navarro shouted at Dr. Fauci as he pushed unproven malaria drug - Daily Mail
https://apple.news/Ab5XVu3nqSSWdqqQb39I_YQ

The drug maker Novartis paid Trumps attorney now jailed Mike Cohen 1.2 million to lobby Trump for them.

Oh and the Swedes stopped testing the drug do to it causing heart problems and blindness.

Edited by Mainecat

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

The drug maker Novartis paid Trumps attorney now jailed Mike Cohen 1.2 million to lobby Trump for them.

Oh and the Swedes stopped testing the drug do to it causing heart problems and blindness.

Yeah, they figured out Cohen was bullshitting them pretty quick.. Why did you leave the important stuff out again MC??

Swiss pharmaceuticals company Novartis paid a $100,000 monthly fee to a company set up by President Trump’s personal attorney to help it better understand “U.S. health-care policy matters” in the Trump era

After one meeting between Cohen and Novartis, executives concluded he “would be unable to provide the services that Novartis had anticipated,” according to the company, and decided “not to engage further.” However, the contract could not be terminated so Cohen was paid in full for the year, the company said.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Yeah, they figured out Cohen was bullshitting them pretty quick.. Why did you leave the important stuff out again MC??

Swiss pharmaceuticals company Novartis paid a $100,000 monthly fee to a company set up by President Trump’s personal attorney to help it better understand “U.S. health-care policy matters” in the Trump era

After one meeting between Cohen and Novartis, executives concluded he “would be unable to provide the services that Novartis had anticipated,” according to the company, and decided “not to engage further.” However, the contract could not be terminated so Cohen was paid in full for the year, the company said.

So my statement was correct. Thanks

I get a kick out of Donny.

He tells everybody that " He gave New York a new hospital, ( Javits Center ) and that HE gave New York the Navy Hospital ship!!! LMAO!! 

He acts like it was him up on the staging assembling the fukkin partitions in the Javits or HIM driving the USS COMFORT up from the shipyard in Virginia!!! 

What a fukkin ego!! 

That's his fukkin job as president to do that stuff!! He wasn't doing anybody a fukkin favor, that's what he was elected to do!!!

God, what a fukkin ego this guy has...……..twisted though it might be...………...it works!!!  

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I get a kick out of Donny.

He tells everybody that " He gave New York a new hospital, ( Javits Center ) and that HE gave New York the Navy Hospital ship!!! LMAO!! 

He acts like it was him up on the staging assembling the fukkin partitions in the Javits or HIM driving the USS COMFORT up from the shipyard in Virginia!!! 

What a fukkin ego!! 

That's his fukkin job as president to do that stuff!! He wasn't doing anybody a fukkin favor, that's what he was elected to do!!!

God, what a fukkin ego this guy has...……..twisted though it might be...………...it works!!!  

Typical narcissist.

• Like 1